Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

Guest StarBaby
Something about this guy just reminded me of the dentist from a season or so ago, does anyone remember his name?

His name was Lake, and I think his wife's name was Michelle.

I'm surprized Peter never took the oppurtunity to throw a leash on her....

I want her to go home and fix her leg, SOON... I'm worried about her (yeah...that's the ticket!)

LOL! 'kay, truth is...I don't care for either of them...but she annoys me more.

How is it that, even though, they always screw up, they not only get to the finish stop on time, they get there before most of the other teams :blink: ???!!! I'm aware they "doctor" all reality shows for drama and it's okay with me...but if they helped this two to stay in the race because they thought viewers would just loooove them, they were sadly mistaken...at least about this viewer <_< .

i agree pinkie....i wanted to root for them at first, but then they opened their mouths and all bets were off!

MORE HATE FOR PETER AND SARAH......

Guest StarBaby

Please stop trying to drop spoilers. I have read some of the spoilers at other places, and I don't mind. But some people really don't like to know ahead of time what is going to happen.

I don't want to know, I avoid spoilers as much as I can........ but will cheer my you know what off when they come in last

DAILY HATE FOR PETER AND SARAH......

There's no question, Peter is a p***k. Not a Sarah fan either, but if I was her I would take that foot piece off and beat the living h*ll out of him.

Can somebody explain why it is that he wanted her to do the individual task that obviously required some upper-body strength{climbing the rock} while he lounged in the boat? Then he spent the last half of the race finding fault with her?

I don't mind her-----at least she shows some never-give up. But he's a schmuck. I think the idea about beating him senseless with her leg sounds like a great idea.

Guest StarBaby

At least being in the race with him has opened her eyes to what an A#*hole he is. Hopefully she will follow thru after the race and tell him where to go and what to do when he gets there (after she beats the snot out of him with her leg, of course).

The best thing she could have done tonight was kick him out of the boat! I can't believe that guy. This team annoyed me from the first when she used her handicap to get pre-boarded, and then tonight when she is getting ready to climb up the rock face, he's down there in the boat telling her to pull out the handicap placard! What a jerk! All the while she is climbing, he is yelling things at her to encourage her, yet when she gets in the boat and he is rowing, he's telling her he doesn't need encouragement and to just shut up. Aw, poor guy, she just shimmied herself up a rock face using one leg and all her strength and he has to concentrate to row a freakin boat - give me a break! This guy is a loser. The sooner they get booted, the better

Wow, is he ever a turd. I realize that they want us to think tha, but all editing really does is play up the things that actually happen. A big giant turd..................

I think he's alright but she's a whiny little bitch. He constantly puts him in the front of the pact while all she does is whine and get beat by the.... Alabama moms :lol:. He's got to get tired of her constant whining and excuses for why she moves slowly. Sucks for him because individually he's probably the strongest racer there, he'd have a chance of winning if he had a semi-competent partner.

Guest StarBaby
I think he's alright but she's a whiny little bitch. He constantly puts him in the front of the pact while all she does is whine and get beat by the.... Alabama moms . He's got to get tired of her constant whining and excuses for why she moves slowly. Sucks for him because individually he's probably the strongest racer there, he'd have a chance of winning if he had a semi-competent partner.

Are we watching the same race, SC? I mean really -- he has whined and wanted to quit AT LEAST twice now (and I am thinking more, but can't recall the exact other times). Her freaking leg is damaged -- the hydraulic is out, so she is having trouble moving, but I think she is keeping up pretty darn well. He treats her like his pet project -- he is condescending and demeaning towards her. She will be so much better off when she realizes it and dumps his sorry butt. I am not saying she is not a little irritating, but she doesn't give up, and she is doing the best she can, IMO.