Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Peter Harsch and Sarah Reinertsen

I like Sarah (sort of), but I can't stand Peter, or the way he talks to Sarah.

I agree. It was interesting to hear her comments during this week's episode, where she said she notices some qualities about him that she doesn't like.

I find him SOOO annoying, pretentious, superior, condescending :angry:

When he started saying "I need for you to . . ." and she was going ballistic, I wanted to knock him on his ass. He wimped out of the competition with the tent, then they got the animal from hell that they couldn't control and ended up going back to the original challenge - the one he was sure he couldn't complete.

(I was busy doing something and was only listening so tell me if I'm incorrect on this.)

If you noticed, she had her lips pursed and was all ready to start the boo hooing before he even started the bundles the second time. Then they end up coming in first, great editing.

i kinda like this team. so what if she's throwing the disability card around? you do what you need to to get a leg up (no pun intended!!) in the game! its a game, plain and simple! if they have an advantage because of a disadvantage, WONDERFUL! use it to the fullest extent!

as for being annoying, yes, they kind of are, but i'm interested to see how far they can go. don't know if i want them to win, but i definately want to see them stay in longer than a few other teams!

I'd like Sarah's next motivational speaking engagement to include something along the lines of . . . "it's fine to use your disability to evoke sympathy or pity just to get ahead".

The Weavers took a lot of criticism for seeming hypocritical during their season of Amazing Race. Sarah is no different in my opinion. Can't stand her and hope she gets termites.

Can't stand her and hope she gets termites.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! but seriously, can you get termites with the metal leg with leaking hydraulic fluid?

annoying yes, but i want to see her do the challenging stuff. she is kinda impressive. i mean, i couldn't have hauled my fat a$$ up that wall, and she did it one-legged.

You dont have to apologize Rejuvenated :)

About this team, I dislike them both for all the reasons listed above. I couldn't believe they came in first. Oh well, teams have gone from first to last in one episode. I can hope.

Anybody notice when they came to the finish line, Phil said something about being "two legs into the race." Bad choice of words. :P

yes rook, i noticed that, and my husband and i were dying laughing :lol:

I agree. It was interesting to hear her comments during this week's episode, where she said she notices some qualities about him that she doesn't like.

I find him SOOO annoying, pretentious, superior, condescending

I so agree, Sarah is ok, but he is such a dork lol, he really needs to get off his high horse.

Anybody notice when they came to the finish line, Phil said something about being "two legs into the race." Bad choice of words.

Lol, yeah I noticed that, definitley a bad choice of words lol, or did he mean to say it? lol

Guest StarBaby

I don't think talking about legs of the race is a big deal. There are so many common phrases that people get awkward about with someone who has a disability, but unless it is done in a mean spirited way. For example, asking a deaf person "did you hear about......", or saying something like "see you later" to a blind person. It's just common everyday language, nothing more.

Yeah, using her disability to get extra privileges is annoying, but the thing that drives me crazy is the way Peter says "You Go Girl!" The way he says this is so effeminate!!! In fact, the only person I know who says this to me in the same way is my cross-dressing gay best friend. When my friend says it, it's adorable! :blink: When Peter says this....it's disturbing!

I don't think talking about legs of the race is a big deal.

That's right! He has always called them "legs" of the race, why change for her? She wants to be treated like everyone else right? Opps, the answer to that is yes unless it gets her further in the race to be treated as if she is special.

Did anyone else notice tnight when they were just arriving at the brick making and the Cho's were already on their way to the pit sto, the caption below their name said "Currently in 1st Place"?

I'm getting a little tired of seeing the snippets of the show that make it look like they are soooooooooo near out of it that there is no chance for them, only to have them make some miraculous come back. It's always her leg or her whining or him giving up.

She is comiong off as a zero.... Shut up about the leaky leg already...

Rename this theam to snivel and quit...

I laughed at her dog walk through the rice paddy, Peter didn't even wait for her...

they are starting to grate on my nerves as well......i was rooting for them in the beginning, but they are both whiney babies......i appreciate your disability sarah, but what's peter's excuse? oh...i know! he's just a BIG FAT BABY

King- yeah, I noticed her "dog walk" too. I think there must have been some reason she had to walk like that...maybe the ground was so soft that the bottom of her artificial leg (smaller and skinnier than her real foot) kept sinking/getting stuck? I dunno, but I thought it was weird too...

Thinking back, several people had a difficult time in the marshy soil.......probably would have been esier for a lot of the to get down and crawl, eg. Mary Conley and her sprained ankle.

Yeah I am definitley sick of this team, way to much whining and crying. I wont be sad if they are out next week, although from what I saw int he previews, I do hope Sarah gives it to him for quitting the challenge!!

I'm annoyed they keep winning that Toyota Courage of the Week thing or whatever they call it. Just once I'd like for America to root for who I root for.

She annoys me because she whines way too much and kept referring to it as "The Jengkis Khan Hotel", and he is annoying for all his pep talks.