Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bilal Abdul-Mani and Sa'eed Rudolph

Maybe it could have. Alliances with other teams sometimes helps. We will never know since they couldn't even make it to the end of the first show. :lol: Does it bug you that I am right? :)

no CM.. they should stay home cause they already have money and dont need to win it off of TAR! :lol::lol:

So are you saying Jewish people should get special treatment? If eating pork was one of the roadblocks, then they would either have to eat it, or take the time penalty. If they don't like those conditions, then yes, stay home.

Yeah, you've totally got what I was saying..Jewish people should receive special treatment.

Are you done talking in circles now, because you have yet to prove a point.

The Muslims received no special treatment, nor would anyone else. They behaved the way that their religion dictates for them to behave and they came in last, not because of their religion, but because they screwed up. If I'm to understand you correctly, they shouldn't have even bothered to race because they don't want to shake womens hands, and because they stop to pray too often for your liking.

If their religion got in the way of their winning, then that would be a choice they would have to make, much like a vegetarian on Survivor....eat what's there, or starve.. It's a personal decision and one that they should be allowed to make for themselves. They certainly don't need some random person that thinks they know best, making decisions on how they should conduct their life or the way they should behave on a television show.

Ok who are you and what did you do with CM? HUH? :o

No but really .... she has a point... if your a vegan and you go on Fear Factor you might as well pack your bags but something like Survivor, BB, or TAR they should do what is right for them to stay true to who they are...but obviously these two just didnt have what it takes to win so I really dont think it has anything to do with their religion.

Side Note: Kaysar is NOT the only Muslim in the world people.... if they should be like him they need to be voted back in 2 more times and get eliminated THEN they will be like Kaysar IMO ;)

if there was a roadblock that included running a 7-11 for a day.. they would have been in first place. ;)

but seriously... i think most people that go on TAR do it to challenge themselves. they do it to accomplish things that they never thought they could do. doesnt matter what color or religion you are... and putting all different kinds of people on the show is what makes it a great show.

Exactly fizzle

So what they don't want to touch women? That's their right, and anyone that wants to persecute them for their religious beliefs and say that they should have just stayed home, is not so secretly a bigot and hating on them for one reason only.. they're not like them.

Wow Crackers,

I didn't know you could form a complete thought without lacing it with sarcasm and hysterics.

You say I am talking in circles, but you posted the same thing I have been saying all along.

If they're religion got in the way of their winning, then that would be a choice they would have to make, much like a vegetarian on Survivor....eat what's there, or starve.. It's a personal decision and one that they should be allowed to make for themselves. They certainly don't need some random person that thinks they know best, making decisions on how they should conduct their life or the way they should behave on a television show.

They had a choice to go on the show. I never said they shouldn't be allowed to. I never said their religion got in the way of winning. I just said it could have. What if there was a challenge that involved shaking hands with a woman? I didn't make any decisions for them.

But, that's not really the issue here is it? It all really boils down to you think I am a bigot. Bilal and Sa'eed are the ones who are being bigoted, Crackers. They don't want to shake hands becuase she is a woman. I don't know what your gender is, but I've got to believe that any woman who sees that kind of behavior has got to be a little upset by it. Not shaking hands with a woman is basically a way to keep her in her place. She's not at the same level as he is. That's why I spoke up about it. You chose to defend their religious beliefs. That is fine. However, we have the right to speak out against whatever we view as demeaning to other people. And that's what I am doing.

Oh and thank you Crackers. You helped me choose an avatar. Like it?

Rook... You didnt know Crunk can form a complete sentence lol where have u been for the last couple of years .... oh thats right you were not here lol :P

WOW Crunk I didnt know you helped the needy too!!! You are looking hotererer and hoterererer to me each minute .... i think im starting to heart u a litlle. Ok well not heart u like heart u but I do heart you a lot in some ways better than others.

Side Note: Not everyone follows their religion 100%. Maybe they just didnt want to touch her funky hand. I know I wouldnt.... AND I"M A CHRISTIAN!!! Go figure huh? :o

I have no problem with their religion, even if that includes men not wanting to touch me because I am a woman. You are judging them based on their religious beliefs and that is bigoted. Live and let live and if you don't like the way someone behaves then stay away from them. Why force your idea of right and wrong on other people?

I don't share their beliefs and that's why I'm not a Muslim. Although, I really would enjoy that no one would be touching me..maybe I should convert.

Oh and Blah, you know me, I'm a giver.

I have no problem with their religion, even if that includes men not wanting to touch me because I am a woman. You are judging them based on their religious beliefs and that is bigoted.

I am not judging them. They may be, and probably are nice guys. I am speaking out against one of their beliefs. Which I have a right to do. I am not preaching hate. Bigotry is hatred. I don't hate anybody. I do have issues with certain beliefs and I am sure everybody does.

Live and let live and if you don't like the way someone behaves then stay away from them. Why force your idea of right and wrong on other people?

I'm not forcing anybody to do anything. I do live and let live. If I see someone treat someone else as inferior, however, I'm going to point that out.

I don't share their beliefs and that's why I'm not a Muslim. Although, I really would enjoy that no one would be touching me..maybe I should convert.

You willing to give up your freedom of speech too?

OK, I get it, you hate practicing Muslims.

They should definitely change their entire belief system because you think they should treat women as equals. Clearly, it's all about what you want, and it makes perfect sense to me. Go join the rest of the crusaders that are actively stuffing Christianity down the throats of the sinners.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all.. that is what you're trying to do isn't it? Push your beliefs on them because you think yours are better...and you must be right, because the millions of people in the world's largest religion have to be wrong.

And Flo, you know me! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

1st of all u did not just call Crunk Babe

2nd of all you must be on that shhhh t

3rd of all who are you to judge if someone is being treated inferior .... thats your policy and procedures mentality...not everyone elses.

4th of all Men are idiots (ok not all men) they will chose which rules/beliefs they want to make them feel good about themselves.... every man (not like EVERYMAN) no matter what religion race etc.... have cheated, beated, and other bad things to women...just because these two idiots didnt want to shake a crakeheads hand doesnt mean that they were trying to be superior they are just dumbasses...

thats why they got eliminated....

ok like why am i even in this lol i need a new hobby....freakin rain....Why do I always feel like I must always chase the cat huh? Im gonna go back in the bathroom ;)

Yes the babe thing was interesting, I can't remember anyone daring enough to use that one before. I suppose it was Rook's way of trying to make me feel inferior, like the Muslims do to their women.

Oh yes, all bow down before the puppetmaster.

Funny how you can set your watch by some posters. They run out of steam and have nothing to say, so they post smileys and quietly let their point fall flat.

You didnt expect shhhh t <_< I think most of us got CM's point What exactly was your point again? Oh yeah ;) we are still waiting for it ... well not really waiting but if you insist on trying to make one go right ahead we are here for you :)

LOL Rook your funny its always good to see new people trying to prove a point thats moot lol

If CM has an actual argument or debate to make, then let her post it. I will be more than happy to discuss it with her. But, if all she's gonna do is try and bait me, then we are in for a long night. :P <--- Mr Smiley.