Bilal Abdul-Mani and Sa'eed Rudolph

the-amazing-race-20060717000553781.jpg

All team photos: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Bilal Abdul-Mani

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Name: Sa'eed Rudolph

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Relationship: Best Friends

These best friends have spent years bonding over their love of food, Browns football and their shared Islamic faith. Bilal is energetic and outgoing while Sa'eed is quiet and passive. Their vastly different temperaments will be fun to watch as they attempt to navigate over 40,000 miles in under 30 days.

Hey, another interesting team...what da ya know?! It will be interesting to see if being Islamic will be an asset or a hindrance in the countries they visit. I'm guessing an asset...

Hey, these guys are Browns fans...that means their loyal no matter how bad things get. I like this team.

They don't seem to be the best of athletes and from the little clips of them pre-show it doesn't sound like they'll be ultra-competitve either.

Rebel, do you do lotto numbers too?

This is gonna sound bad, but I am happy this team is gone. If I had to hear "Allah praise this..." and if "Allah wills that..." for the whole race I will be sick.

I'm also glad they're gone. Kaysar already brought the whole Muslim to reality TV thing to us. I was waiting for them to toss out the prayer rug right there on the Seattle highway during the traffic jam for their afternoon prayer.

Damn, another pre-fav gone early! Oh well.

I hope for the boards we don't hear any references to God/Jesus/Mother Earth/Mother F*cker. :rolleyes:

That was sad, but I agree with those who say they are glad they're gone. I have no problem with anyone being spiritual, and praying is always fine with me, but when it's part of their game plan, it's just too much for me. I was already sick of the 'praise Allah' stuff too.

How come Allah didn't help them?

Maybe He was busy gathering up virgins for all the Jihadist freaks....

Didnt care for them much and no it wasnt because they are muslim cause Kaysar is muslim and I really liked him in BB6

If praise Allah is what they say in their day-to-day lives, I have no problem with it, and I suspect it is. I was kind of disappointed to see them gone so soon, as I was curious as to how the prayer schedule and other things would affect their game. I would rather have the bickering couple leave.

I was kind of disappointed to see them gone so soon, as I was curious as to how the prayer schedule and other things would affect their game. I would rather have the bickering couple leave.

Me too...

They were gone too fast to judge them really. But I was curious to see what would happen if they had stayed on and it was them and someone else driving for the pit stop and prayer time came up. They said they would always stop to do their prayers. Would have liked to have seen if they really would have chosen faith over staying in the game another round.

Dep

They were gone too fast to judge them really. But I was curious to see what would happen if they had stayed on and it was them and someone else driving for the pit stop and prayer time came up. They said they would always stop to do their prayers. Would have liked to have seen if they really would have chosen faith over staying in the game another round.

Dep

I was wondering that too, if it were a race to the finish, would they give up the race for a prayer? I was also getting sick of hearing all their praising, I know it is a part of their life and I am fine with that, I just dont need to hear it 5 times everytime we saw them. The one thing that really bothered me was that the one wouldnt shake a girls hand, I forget who it was, but I believe it was in an airport, I am sure it is also part of their religion, but I just found it plain rude.

i onced worked as a cashier and there was this man that always came in and when he paid he would drop the money on the counter, and not hand it to me... no matter how hard i tried to get my hand in the path of the money, he just wouldnt come into contact with my hand... (religion... whatever) so after awhile, i gave up....

but whenever i had to give him change.. i would drop it in front of him... cant have it both ways now can you!!! :lol:

whenever i had to give him change.. i would drop it in front of him

I'm in love with fizzle's attitude...

:wub:

On the other hand I would have kept the change......Thanks for the Tip!!