Sign in to follow this  
Dade

David and Mary Conley

This is a great couple. They are the average everyday hard working family type. Hope they do well.

They really seemed to appreciate and take in everything they were seeing. Plus, they were so friendly to everyone. They are my #2 team to root for!

This is a great couple. They are the average everyday hard working family type. Hope they do well.

They really seemed to appreciate and take in everything they were seeing. Plus, they were so friendly to everyone.

ITA they are great, and so real!! I dont have a favorite team yet but they are in the top spots, I do hope they make it far!

I'll take 14 people just like these 2 knuckleheads on the next Big Brother also.

:lol: I agree, it would be fun to watch.

Guest StarBaby

Okay, Fizzle, time to step away from the keyboard! See you in the morning.

David and Mary are real, that's for sure. If Mary just could shut up for five minutes, they wouldn't be so bad.

Personally they are on my list to go soon. I quite honestly can't stand looking at their teeth or listening to them!

I happen to love team "Wildcat". Since University of Kentucky's team is the Wildcats and Mary is most definitely a "wildcat", I have named my favorite team Team Wildcat. I can't wait to see what these two have in store for us tonight. Go Team Wildcat!!

everytime they air the commercial with her saying "we never met a gay person. I LIKE them"...

i wonder what mountain they live on that they never met a gay person. :blink:

Def. the nicest team. What was with her giving her the 'Bama moms the other barrel of water? The dude seems kind of quiet.

This is one team that seems geniune and kindhearted........something we normally don't see in reality shows.

I give them thumbs up just for having the heart, I mean come on they even gave the rest of their water to another team. :D

Actually Fizzle, there are a lot of places where you wouldn't meet a openly gay person.

I love this team. This is what I miss most about living in SW people. They are good people. Not cool people, but very good people.

So far, they are one of my favorite teams. I have nothing against the other teams though

:lol:

I just realized that there are a lot of squirrel avatars here..and nut avatars

I still cringe every time she opens her mouth but some of her "Maryisms" are funny...

Poor David is down right whipped...

But they didn't stop and help the stranded team.

No they didn't, nor did most of the others. Only the one team stopped long enough to try to give them the jack; then the woman started telling him to go, go...so they did.

Did anyone stop when David and Mary were stuck in the mud? Don't think so. Since Romber drove right past the accident in their season, you see very little help given in a situation like this.

nice people, almost too nice for this game! have they never watched the show?! they were showing them where to go, giving people buckets of water?! GUH! its a freaking race people!!! you don't help others like that! do you not have network tv in kentucky?!

no scuba.. they dont! i dont think they have running water either.

I know this team isn't going to win the race, but I really hope they do well. They're almost like children experiencing the world for the first time. I'm sure some of these teams raced through China and never took in anything they saw.

During their confessional, David said "I don't even bother arguing with her anymore-----cause she's always right!"

They're just good people on an unbelievable journey. Almost a countryfied version of the Paolos. Except a little quieter. :D

they really are endearing........but annoying too

can't figure out if i like them or not.....