Sign in to follow this  
Dade

David and Mary Conley

One thing good about Kentucky.If you ever want to see how things were (and people) in the 1800's you can go there NOW and viola'!lol

Too bad, David and Mary couldn't hold out one more leg of the race. I would have liked to see david, the miner, in the mines. I doubt he'd have any advantages over the others, but it would have been interesting to see.

Yes Happy Camper I am totally bursting with pride. Not only is Mary my little sister but she is also my very best friend. Mary and David are so down to earth people who went on TAR to improve their children's life and have acheived their goal. They wanted to buy a home for their kids. Thay are now getting one thanks to Champion Homes and Rosie O'Donnell at "The View". I would have loved to see David Jr. in the limestone mines as he goes underground daily in a coal mines. The coal mines are a lot dirtier than the limestone mines shown on tonight's episode. I know that Mary does read the blogs and is so appreciative of the nice comments made about her and David Jr. I love you sissy! Oh by the way Mary Happy Birthday in about 25 minutes! :D

That is just so cool about the new home. Yay Rosie and Champion Homes.