Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lyn Turk and Karlyn Harris

How in the hell did they get a yield and come in second? That map study during the 3 hour lay-over must have been the key.

I'm not especially fond of this team either but they did do exceptionally well tonight.

I seriously had to open my mouth when they started talking about how the blondies yielding them would be on their conscience and it proves they're evil people. I don't think anybody even needs to point out the hypocrisy here.

It's more Karlyn bringing the evil stuff on and the conscience. Lyn doesn't seem like she wants to escalate the situation, but she's going to defend Karlyn no matter what. Like today, you saw Lyn telling Karlyn not to flip the bird, it wasn't nice.

I can't tell the difference with Lyn/Karlyn and Dustin/Kandice... honestly, if Dustin/Kandice had said they were sisters at the begining would anybody be fooled? I have grown to learn which is Tyler and which is James (James has the dark hair and is bad at the tasks... except the cow lips). I also think Erwin had the longer hair, not sure though.

Yea, it's hard to tell between dustin and kandice. Lyn is the heavier set one. Karlyn is the smaller more agressive person saying "I hope you can live with that on your conscience."

The Bama girls did well on their first outing without the backpack.

I agree that Karlyn is the more negative and hypocritical of the two. I mean they would have yielded the BQs if the studio hadn't been a bunching point. Would she have had difficulty sleeping then?

how in the name of all that's holy do they get off getting pissed about being yielded when they were going to do the same thing? they talk about karma, well, honey, you got hit with it too! :blink: although it didn't hurt you guys too much...... <_<

double standards is what its all about. its ok if they yeilded the BQ's but not ok for anyone.. specially not the BQ's to yeild them. <_<

just like a few weeks back when they asked a guy to help them to the next clue and then when the BQ's got someone too, the bama girls said it was not fair. :blink:

i really really really hope that these two head out with the six pack next week!

Congrats on being the first female duo to make the final three. As much as I as woman would love to see two women win this, I don't think that Lynn can push herself to run, even if it does mean the difference between first and third place.

I too reluctantly offer congratulations for being the first female team to be in the finals. This is definitely not my favorite team in this race.

However, I can't stand the attitude Karlyn displays and especially to her partner. What an immature whiner she is. Lyn seems likable enough and slightly more balanced.

I just don't know how they have suddenly stepped it up and beat out all the other teams.

They were both obnoxious in that meat challenge. Lynn acted like she had all the time in the world and I thought Karlyn was ready to grab the grinder plunger thing and go ram it down her thoat. When Lyn stood up and took that last leisurely drink of water I thought Karlyn should have gone over and poured the whole pitcher on her.

Alright!!!!!!! A female team in the final 3. But yeah, I thought Lyn was gonna deck her friend with that attitude during the roadblock. Karlyn needs to learn when to shut up.

wow........congrats, i guess. hope you don't win, but good job taking out the blondies, or at least, beating the blondies.

dont' think they have a shot, but you never know. slow and steady does win the race

Wow if they won the million for their families I would not be disappointed. I am not sure how they got this far with their physical challenge. Don't really like these girls though.

As much as I disliked the blonds as least they hustled.

I hope they are first on the way to the mat then about ten feet from it to get passed by the boys and rob and kim...

Way to go 'Bama !! I'm soooooo glad those plastic barbies who thought they were so much better than everyone else is gone! The race has to be extremely stressful so I wasn't surprised by karlyns behavior at the road block. Every team felt the stress, Karlyn was just expressing her stress.(Kim expresses her stress all the time to her teammate Rob) I'm proud they have gotten this far when everyone else has written them off.

I failed to see how the barbies thought they were better than everyone else. They were just mentioning how everyone is complaining, and everyone was complaining. I would've loved to have seen the barbies win.

I didn't think she was going to get a chance to eat that meat, with all the crabbing back and forth. I just wanted to tell Karlyn to SHUT UP and let the girl eat!!! Sheesh!

I have read on other sites where posters feel Lyn and Karlyn don't deserve to win and didn't deserve to be the first FF team in the final 3. :angry:

WTF!! I will now come out of the closet and state I want this team to win just to piss off all those people.