Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lyn Turk and Karlyn Harris

They are my least favorite team, would love to see them gone next week

Naw, I love em! They at least have the guts to stand up to Team Blonde and Team Directionally-Challenged...I thought both teams were very condescending to the Bama girls and came across very egotistical. I'm not sure they can win, but I hope Lyn and Karlyn make it to the final three.

Team Directionally-Challenged

That made me choke on my coffee!!! Too funny.

I don't know which girl is which, but the littler one is much more mouthy and cut throat that the other one.

Little mouth does have a point though, this IS a race, and at this point, waiting around for the entire alliance to regroup before moving on is stupid.

can't stand them! i'd like to throw them into the pile of salt with a million scratches on their bodies!

they are just plain rude. its one thing to not help other teams, and its another to be nasty. yes, the blondes should not have bought the tickets for the boys......maybe......but because of the scene the little one thru, i think that's why the ticket dude gave them their tickets first. SHUT YOUR MOUTH and just race woman!

I would have thrown a fit too if someone tried to get a team ahead of me. What she should shut her mouth and just let the other team go first? Hell, she wouldn't even do that for her own alliance.

Little mouth (love the name and the attitude it carries) was just standing up for herself, I see nothing wrong with that. What if those had been the last seats on that plane? You can't tell through the editing whether or not anyone knew there were more seats so, to me, little mouth did the right thing.

I thought the background music was too loud, and I couldn't hear a lot of the comments. On purpose?

I guess the whole incident had some entertainment value. I'm glad that in the end it didn't really matter anyway. I would have felt bad for these girls.

Nothing wrong with speaking up for yourself!

But, these guys are not my favorites. I don't think they're that good, and are benefitting from the Cho's as much or more than Kentucky.

What makes you label them "trash"? Because they are trying hard to win? Because they are not attractive or educated like the barbies? Or is it because they pushed ahead of that gentleman waiting for the cab? I agree, that I don't think they should have done that, but I've seen the barbies behave very similarly...does this make them trash too?

No, the Barbies are not trash!!! However, team Brama are hypocrytes... They whined when the Barbies supposedly cut in front of them in line, yet tonight they blatantly cut in front of the Bro's to take the cab...

Yes, it's a race and a fair move.. I hope the Bro's realize that the y are the only two in the 4 pack alliance.... The bitter moms are just using them but not helping in any way...

If they can be considered trash based on their game play, then so are 3/4 of the racers ever to run the game. I think they are just their to win at any cost. Every candid they have ever done tells us they aren't going to do a thing to benefit the alliance if it doesn't benefit them first and foremost. They havn't done anything the Barbies haven't done or wouldn't do to get a leg up. The Cho's on the other hand are running an entirely different race. I don't particularly care for them nor do I dislike them, they're just trying to win a million bucks.

I'm not particularly fond of this Bama team either. Now that Kentucky has left, they don't seem to be holding up their end of the bargain with the Chos. They just seem to take and take and never give back. They are way to vocal towards the other teams. And why didn't they share the cab with the Chos? I thought that cab move was out of line on their part. <_<

I hope they get blasted next week.

I didn't like the way they wrestled the cab away from the native Finlander, but to wait in a long line like the Chos would have been crazy. I don't think the alliance is as tight between these two teams is as it was between the Chos and Kentucky but Bama has always looked out for themselves first. I see nothing wrong with that, the race is getting tighter. The Cho boys need to be a little more assertive themselves.

um, when did they ever say they were at a disadvantage for being black? They said they weren't attractive.... not that they were black.

I'm kind of tired of Dustin/Kandice calling them the "Sistas" though. As white people, are we really allowed to do that?

Oh please. Don't try to be so politically correct that it gets blown out of proportion. I don't think the Barbies calling them sistas is any more than Lyn & Karlyn calling the white girls Barbies.

when has anything ever been PC around here? or on reality shows??

they are dirty players, as are the barbies. i don't like either team and i hope that bama goes this week and the barbies wither away next.

I'm with you on that one, Scuba. Every year, we get so tired of hearing people complain and whine. And they're are always players who play dirty and break the rules for their own benefit. All we can do is watch.

To me the beauty queens are just really competetive and cocky while the Bama ladies are just down right hateful. I really dislike this team. However I give them credit for realizing it was a race and ditched the Cho's to beat them to pit stop. Too funny!

Bama didn't annoy me much in this episode and it was beyond time to ditch the slow moving Cho Brothers. In all fairness, it was the Chos who made a bad choice in not following Bama when they had the locals riding along.

the incessant b*tching from them last nite finally got under my skin. they sat there complaining and complaining about the constant stopping, but yet they sat there waiting for them until almost the end of the leg. they probably could have beat rob and kim if they would have "manned" up and left them after the tank challenge.

i would still love to see them go next week. i don't like them, i think they are nasty and very ungrateful.

yeah, i agree... they really arent very nice. and they got where they are now because other teams helped them.. so they should shut it and race. well, now thats all they can do because they have no more friends in the race now.

i'm choking as i say this, but i hope that they blondes beat them to the yield! (actually, i hope the models beat everyone and use the yield)

Although they annoyed me last night, I will say that I think the editing is making them look much worse than they are. I'm really not sure who to root for anymore because I'm not fond of team BBQ (aka blonde beauty queens), team directionally-challenged, or team impending break-up either. Alabama could definitely use the money the most, so I tend to root in that direction, but after last night's episode I'm actually leaning more towards...I can't believe I'm saying this...the models. Eh, I don't care anymore.

I LOVED Bamas rap though! They were by far the best on that challenge...

Ugh, Lady Luck sure came through for them. God I wish they had been the last to arrive. I just want to see them gone already!

"Flips em back here"