Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lyn Turk and Karlyn Harris

After last night's episode, this team has moved up several notches in my opinion. I mean anyone who has the guts to strip down to their bra in a foreign country such as Vietnam, and not care one iota that they're on national t.v., well, they're ok in my book!

I've grown to kinda like them, as well. I was neutral at the beginning, but they're hanging in there and making friends besides.

but they're hanging

That's an understatement!!! :lol:

These two did well with a minimum of whining. It seems as though their self-confidence is increasing. I was glad that a) they weren't eliminated and B) they beat the beauty queens.

Laughing at one of my girls getting cut eh....

I hope one of you breaks a leg or arm... Better yet a couple of ribs...

New DAILY hate...

I also am rootin for them two hope they go fur B)

GO TEAM MOM!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's between this team and the Cho brothers in my book. I love how they work together and help each other...the exact opposite of the Peter/Sarah and the Barbies short-lived "alliance". They're genuine and unpretentious, and I'll take that over arrogant and back-stabbing anyday!

A team of women will never win TAR. Women hate each other, whether outwardly or secretly. They'd much rather rip each other apart about their choice of shoes, men or hair color.

Oh please! Not all women hate each other. If women are rivals, yes, but these people are friends.

I guess men never have any rivalries?

Our rivalries tend to concern appendage size, which is easily measurable. Women's disputes however can not be decided as simple.

Carvin, you crack me up! I know you feed off of every response you receive from each compassionate comment you post...you must have gained at least thirty pounds by now. B)

Oh, and it looks like you have a soulmate in SCRebel. :rolleyes:

i think i hate these two more than i did peter and sarah!

they dont' deserve to be in the alliance with the cho's and kentucky!

I am liking this team more each week, but that move last night against the beauty queens was uncalled for. I don't like it when teams tell the locals not to help others. And the whining of "not fair!" was also kinda pathetic. They just need to suck it up, run their race and let the others be.

I do like how karma seems to get back at racers who do what I see as underhanded things. Bama got to the pit stop after the BQs.

uh... Mendes... so it's ok for the barbies to cover the mouth of the cab driver so he doesn't tell the other guy where to go but when people are trying to get locals to not help them it's uncalled for? Yeah... no double standard there...

I lost alot of respect for them last night that was uncalled for.

I thought it was wrong to tell locals not to help and then call unfair when they found someone to take them there.

I really don't care for the trickery. I think it's because I think of this show as a class above most other reality television. I feel like it's based on what you do, rather than what others do to you. But that changes when people start trying to manipulate the local people. Also, when they call and cancel taxis, as has been done before .. that type of stuff. It just puts this show right there with the others. It becomes not about people doing their best and running their own race, but about what you can do to screw up the other guy.

Whatever though - I'm still watching--- and it's still a notch above most other reality tv!

SC, I'm with Ivy in disliking underhandedness from whoever is doing it. I was merely commenting on this instance. The beauty queens have done their share of bs, just not on Sunday's show that I saw.

No, no double standard... just an observation. I don't even like the queens and prefer that they not win. Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who's doing it or who its directed at.

I'm not so sure I like this team to much anymore, I think they would stomp on the other 4 of the 6-pack in a second