Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tom Rock and Terry Cosentino

And so what is wrong about being gay? I worked with Tom for several years and have known him for many more. A nicer guy you couldn't ask to be a friend to. Look past the stereotype. Grow up.

I worked with Tom for several years

Cool, are you a oompa loompa too??

:lol:

"Kaysar was great on BB. He didn't talk about Islam every 5 minutes. So I hope that clarifies why I don't like this team."

While I agree, it does need to be kept in mind, Kaysar wasn't 100% edited. He talked about Islam and did his praying quite a bit (probably the same amount these guys do). The problem here, is that these guys are edited, and we have no way of seeing who they actually are. So we really have no idea if they talk about Islam every 5 minutes. CBS just shows us that conception. After all, every once in a while they need that super religious type.. IE Weaver family. And while they're probably religious people, I really doubt they talk about Islam and Allah every 5 minutes like CBS shows us.

Plus Big Brother tries to keep (for the most part) it Big Brother related on the TV show.. TAR doesn't.

Onto this subject though, I'm not really a fan of them. I just find them pretty annoying, and I tend to forget them once they're off my screen.

i do not like these guys. Being gay myself, it pisses me off when guys like this just act so sterotypically. Makes mewanna hurl. Im so glad reichen was on one season. A man thats gay, not a 'gay man' like these to people think they have to be fruity princesses just because they are gay.

Thankyou Mikede for that post. You stated it like I wanted to, but since I am not gay, then I must be a homophobe and I need to "grow up."

I don't have a problem with gay men. I dont hate gays and I have some friends that are gay. Do I need to see a flaming gay couple on every episode of TAR though? No, I've seen it. Been there, done that. Let's move on.

I gaurantee you that an interesting team probably didn't make it on the show, 'cause these guys were filling the spot and they only got it because they are gay.

i do not like these guys. Being gay myself, it pisses me off when guys like this just act so sterotypically. Makes mewanna hurl. Im so glad reichen was on one season. A man thats gay, not a 'gay man' like these to people think they have to be fruity princesses just because they are gay.

Interesting comment from the proper perspective, too. I went to college with a guy who was gay and he could not stand the stereotypical/flaming type of gay man. He thought it was ridiculous and shed a bad light on all men that were gay.

Years ago, a gay friend told me that gays were in two groups - either Nellie or Butch. Of course, he was being comical to a degree and I'm sure it doesn't fit all gay couples.

I canNOT stand them! I hope they go HOME soon. They look like they should be throwing pixie dust as they dance around. Can they be any more FLAMING? Are they also midgets?

moska: kaysar did not talk about his religion every 5 minutes. i know this because i have watched the live feeds. thats why the live feeds are so good because there is no editing. thats why i liked kaysar he did not cram his religion down anyones throats

All right, at one point last night when CBS showed their names, it was "Tom and Jerry". The very next time, it was "Tom and Terry". :blink:

BOO to the 30 min time penalty... They should have had to go back and start over where they got on the bikes... Or an automatic disqualification from the race...

These two idiots are not even taking two seconds to appreciate the different cultures and countrysides

Good point, there have been other instances where the team had to go back to the point where they strayed from the rule/clue and had to re-do.

Maybe 30 minutes of bawling like a baby was enough to get them to start reading more carefully.

they just piss me off. i was sooooooooooo mad that they were allowed to stay over pops and his daughter. TAR you suck for keeping tom and jerry!

add me to the list... it was disgusting when they were selling flowers and the one guy was yelling at people who were trying to get a better price... he was not a good flower salesperson at all. :angry:

I liked it when they got all pissy at the beauty queens and were telling them they stole their place in line. They walked right past that station!

These guys are kinda making one mistake after another. I think they're ok, but they'd better get it together.

Im with you guy, I cant stand these two, I cant wait till they go home!! I agree Scuba, I would have much rather had Pop and Daughter stay!!

Good point, there have been other instances where the team had to go back to the point where they strayed from the rule/clue and had to re-do.

Maybe 30 minutes of bawling like a baby was enough to get them to start reading more carefully.

Its like they were put in time-out!! :lol:

it was rather gay, but i've heard gay-er things

Why does everybody hate this team exactly? I don't exactly like them and am not like rooting for them but what's with all the "Can't stand 'em" and stuff? They seem rather harmless.