Tom Rock and Terry Cosentino

the-amazing-race-20060717000554546.jpg

All team photos: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Tom Rock

Hometown: New York City

Name: Terry Cosentino

Hometown: New York City

Relationship: Dating

This feisty, fun-loving couple has been together for over two years. Their playful nitpicking is constant, but it always ends in shared laughter. This energetic couple is hoping the Race will prove to them they have what it takes to stay together.

Surprise! Another gay couple... <_<

The gay thing is getting annoying. It was OK the first few seasons, but how many good teams got eliminated because they had to stick the gay team in there?

I would like to stuff these two in a barrel and push it down a big hill...

Way too annoying, it's like watching a circus act gone wrong...

The gay thing is getting annoying. It was OK the first few seasons, but how many good teams got eliminated because they had to stick the gay team in there?

There's always a black team, a siblings team, a "pretty-girls" team, a dating-but-considering-marriage team, an alpha male team, etc. Why does only the gay team bother you?

I think the annoying factor isn't that they're gay, but they are kind of stereotypical gay, like the gay characters in sitcoms. Why have a team with two Jacks just for entertainment value? I guess after the "gay team" beat the snot out of everyone on Season 1 I guess CBS had to go another route.

Bill and Joe were a distant third in Season 1; just waking up in ALaska when the other teams crossed the finish line. Chip and Reichen won in Season 4.

Maybe they remind you of Lynn and Alex? Several seasons before Lynn and Alex there was Danny and Oswald who they kinda remind me of a little.

Was the guy Lance Bass involved with a TAR winner or something??

July 26, 2006

I agree to haha whats up with the dancing!!! I liked the couple that won season 1 and the only gay team I didnt like are the ones that started the BS at the airport I cant rem the name or the season.

Their names will be easy to remember. Just gotta think Tom and Jerry.

Although I was always end up calling the gay team Team Homo anyways.

Did anyone else think these 2 kinda looked like munchkins when they were getting out of the plane at the beginning? It was probably just the angle, but if you put them in some shorts, gave them big lollipops and had them pop up out of a field of flowers.........

I'm just sayin ;)

They are oompa loompa's out of character...

Charlie said they could do the race...

I think Terry should change his name to Jerry.

When I was watching the show, I could have sworn that it was Jerry!! When I came to Morty's I thought the name was wrong on the thread name. :lol:

your not the only one AR... i could of sworn on the TAR site it had it down as Tom and Jerry... (last i checked... last week or so)

and they do remind me of so many movie extras.. lollipop guys. and "them running out of the shire after Frodo. Mary and Pippin"

Its not that they are gay. It's they are flaming gay. It stands out more so than a team of pretty girls, a black team, parent and sibling etc. I had no probhlem with Reichen and the other guy. You can be gay and not shove it in everybody's face. This was my problem with the Muslim guys. They couldn't be just two guys running the race. They have be two guys and Allah running the race. Kaysar was great on BB. He didn't talk about Islam every 5 minutes. So I hope that clarifies why I don't like this team.