Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erwin and Godwin Cho

The Cho's are probably the nicest guys ever to be on this show; however, I don't this was the right show for them. Did they ever really grasp the concept of RACE? I don't know if tonight was just editing or if all that stopping was normal for them. I think I was getting more frustrated than Bama, starting to feel my road rage start to rear its ugly head.

I hate to say it, but I'm glad they're gone. Their nonchalant way of racing and just trying to be nice grated on my nerves. I like them, but I can't be a fan of a team that doesn't have winning as a goal. It's like my daughter's soccer team. Just go out and have fun. You don't have to worry about winning. Yeesh!

So now I have to choose a new team to cheer on. I dislike bama, and Kim and Rob. The models annoy me. I guess its the blondes for me.

I don't hate to say it..glad these guys are gone. Nice guys..maybe but horrible Amazing Racers.. definitely.

There comes a point when you have to start looking out for yourself and these guys didn't.....and it got them eliminated.

nice guys, sucky racers. sorry they're gone....one of my front runners. but have fun with mary and david on the cruise guys!

Loved them in the beginning, but my frustration was getting to a dangerously high level watching them week after week. The team I didn't like most in the beginning, the beauty queens, are now my favorites. . . go figure. They just keep impressing me with the way they hustle, their skill at the challenges and their almost non-existent mistakes.

I agree this was not the right show for the Cho Bros. Maybe they're better suited for The 700 Club.

I visited their website...5x6 prints for $50? I don't think so. They're not even that spectacular. It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure how they'll do in the long run. Some of their ideas of acts of kindness listed are: handing out umbrellas to people when it rains and buying groceries for 10 people in the grocery line, handing out $10 rolls of quarters at the laundry mat. ????

A Little Karma