Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erwin and Godwin Cho

They seem to lack the drive to push themselves. Too laid back. If they can't light a fire in it I can't seem them winning. But I hope they do!

I think they have been just doing enough to get to the end of a task and have no one think of them as a threat and now they will come on strong since it's getting closer to the million.

A little more good Karma for the boys!!!

A trip from Rosie.... Thanks in part to Mary!!!

Looks like the Chos are going to figure out it's time to get rid of Bama next week...Steelers played a great game today and deserved the win since we kept turning the ball over....but it was a hell of a game..

The Chos are such gentlemen, evidently some good breeding and nurturing there. I am so hoping they will pull ahead in this next leg and quit helping Bama so much. I think the alliance has passed its point of being useful and is only detrimental to the Chos. At this stage of the race, they all need to working independently, as teams.

Go Chos!

I agree, cat. I just hope they haven't learned this too late in the game.

Go Cho bros!

The clips for next week make it look like the alliance is no more but I think its too late for the Cho's to change their ways. Given any chance at all, the Bama's are going to push ahead and given any obstacle at all, the Cho's will continue to be gentlemen and practice the manners they possess. It's going to be their downfall.

Come on Cho's get tuff and leave Bama in the dust.

I don't care that they're gentlemanly & well-mannered. My problem is that these guys have one speed. I've never seen them run to try to make it first out of an airport. They stroll over to the clue box even when another team is running past them. Someone light a fire under their asses already. I can't stand watching it anymore.

I don't see anything wrong with sharing information, but waiting for other people and following them? Come on, its called the Amazing Race for a reason.

The one speed thing is driving me crazy as well. I like their outlook but it's painful to cheer for a team that won't hustle. I keep muttering at the TV :RUN!

i do agree about the one speed. but they are (or seem to be) the nicest team. very gentlemanly and considerate. although i wanted to beat them like redheaded stepchildren when they wouldn't beg someone to move up in line for that &*^% cab! c'mon guys! that was just stupid

i wanted to beat them like redheaded stepchildren

??? Is this an actual saying that I've never heard of? I find it terribly funny. Shame on me! :P

you've never heard that before ivy??? :o oh my

:lol: No -- not red-headed. But I'm going to be looking for an opportunity to use this expression!

That's going to be tough, since I'm a preschool teacher in a church. :blink:

Wow I thought everyone said that...I use that all the time and it's funny because my son has a friend who is a red-headed step child and the first time I said it in front of him they played me and pretended like I hurt his feelings..they were 18 at the time..it was hilarious

Is it the term red-headed stepchild that is new to you, or the saying "beat them like they are red-headed stepchildren" that is new to you? The former is used all the time, but I've never heard the latter saying.

Remember last season when the 2 guys who were complete dogs to all the women trying to prove they weren't gay... them and the pretty girls were sharing a cab when the pretty girls realized they had left their clue back at the detour, so the guys let them out of the cab to find their way back, and went on without them... the Cho brothers would have went back with them :lol:

Ya know, it wouldn't surprise me if the Cho's gave them their clue and sent them on while THEY went back to get the clue. Love the Cho's for who they are, even if they do appear clueless.

Well this sucks. :( Now who am I going to root for?

They should have broken away a long time ago and quit caring about what happened to the others. But it just didn't appear to be in their psyche to be cutthroat.

I like the Chos, but they annoyed me tonight. They kept stopping and asking directions and if you ask me, Lyn and Karlyn were plenty patient with them after those first 3 or 4 stops. I'm glad the Bama moms wised up. They usually run a better leg when they aren't with the Chos and it paid off.