Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erwin and Godwin Cho

I like the Cho's. It seems they don't really care about winning. I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to them and team Kentucky, they'd let Kentucky jump on the mat first.

I was almost teary eyed when they did that for Mary and David tonight. These guys are real sweethearts.

If the blondes had realized what they were doing at the elevator, they would have broken their tiara holding necks to get to that Fast Forward before Mary and David.

GO CHOs

I almost got teary eyed as well

Though it could have hurt them this leg. They were very smart how they went about getting David and Mary to be the only team going for the FF

These guys are pretty cool... They deserve some serious good Karma... What they did for Mary and David was crazy but commendable...

They are so refreshing...though they probably won't win, they'll definitely go out with their integrity intact! I'm hopin they can somehow pull it off...

I get a feeling a lot of what they do are for the cameras. Helping Mary/David always saying it's about the experience and not winning(yeah right) are few examples. Seems they want to be the Chip/Kim of this season. Why would you enter a "race" unless you wanna win? Nice dudes but boring boring boring. Hopefully they start racing to win or I hope they're next to get eliminated. This is a race not a world cruise.

i have a lot of respect for these two guys. i do think it was a HUGE mistake to just hand it over like that, but it didn't hurt them, so its okay. i would have been cussing them out if they would have been eliminated! they are a good team, a strong team, and i hope they finish high in the ranks next leg. i am amazed by the loyalty in the alliance with david and mary....very good friends!

good job boys!

I really didn't think I would like these guys in the beginning, because they are muscle heads, and I just think body building is stupid.

But they've shown nothing but respect and admiration for the places they've been and have been genuinely kind and considerate to the other racers, as well as the locals.

The move last night was above and beyond, and probably not the smartest. But it was so heart-warming. You don't see stuff like that very often (ok, EVER) on reality shows. GO CHOS!!!

I was surprised that they did that for Mary and David, but it was so nice, and I was happy it didnt cost them the race!! I am sure some of it is for the cameras, but they do seem like real nice guys, better then what I expected from these muscle guys.

I agree with the majority of you-----I was happy they left the FF for David and Mary, and spent the reast of the hour rooting for them to avoid last place. I'm glad Mary acknowledged them when she and David were on the mat, as the people responsible for them being there.

Before I kind of always just thought of them as the nerdy guys that brought the squirt gun into the airport, now they're right up there with the Conleys as my favorites. If I remember, they were the only team to stop and spend a moment reflecting on the significance of the Hanoi Hilton, also.

That kind of stuff will probably get them in trouble later, but with them, I don't know if it's as much about the money as the experience.

I don't understand what all this "doing it for the cameras" is all about. What does being nice "for the cameras" accomplish? Umm, let me see, it put them at risk for being eliminated, it makes them look like nice guys. We all know what happens to nice guys. Do you think they they get more "on camera" time if they're nice? Don't think so, just ask Peter & Sara, Jonathon & Victoria, Colin & Christie to name a few. So, they're doing it for the camera? Sweet, let's sit down and watch some nice guys on TV.

What's not to understand about "doing it for the cameras"? To me it's being a little phony and that's how this team sorta comes off to me. Just seems they go outta their way to say how beautiful everything, stop to take eveything in, and being overly helpful to the poor helpless teams at their own expense. Nice guys..posssibly, but I feel they are playing to the cameras a lot of the times. That's just my observation and if you disagree that's fine but I hope you "understand" where my point was coming from.

Love these guys, although I can't see them winning. Would be great if they did. If they are more cognizant of doing the nice thing because the cameras are there, that doesn't affect my admiration for them. If this didn't represent their usual natures, I don't think they would be so consistent.

We just see them from different points of view I suppose SV. I have the same issue with someone on another reality show, see them as phoney when they are a fan favorite.

I really do think these guys are the genuine article. Honest, likeable and full of integrity to a fault...and that's ok in my book. They won't win a million dollars, but I get the feeling that money isn't necessarily what they came on the show for. It'll be interesting to hear their interviews when they get off the show. And, hey, if a miracle happens and they make it to the end and win it all, I, for one, will be cheering! :)

I really do think these guys are the genuine article. Honest, likeable and full of integrity to a fault...

Agreed. I think they did their bit for the alliance giving David and Mary the last fast forward. IF that's a possibility this time (I don't think it will be) the Cho's need to take care of themselves.

We just see them from different points of view I suppose SV. I have the same issue with someone on another reality show, see them as phoney when they are a fan favorite.

Rejuvenated there goes that funny brain thing happening again.... ;)

There's no need to have an alliance in this show. The contestants do not vote each other off. I understand wanting to be friendly to other teams but the Cho Bros and the Kentuckians are just getting ridiculous now. The Cho's waited until Kentucky & Alabama were done with their swim back to shore before heading off. Stupid. And Kentucky saying they would wait for Alabama ONCE THEY GOT TO THE PIT STOP??? What the . . . ? Alabama is reaping the benefits of this "alliance" because they're smart enough to know you can't be friendly if it means you're in jeopardy of coming in last.

i agree jersey. the alliance got them to this point, now its time to go on their own. it would be okay to help them with info...but they don't need to wait on teams anymore!

I think Alabama made it clear they would not jeopardize their place in the game for their alliance. Although, I agree that they are getting a huge benefit from it.

I understand the Cho's, wanting to keep the weaker teams in the race, but if they are always the last 3, then what good does it do?

Can't stand the waiting -- that's just wrong. Kind of like in Survivor, when they throw a challenge to get rid of an undersirable team member -- Just don't think that's ever a good idea!

Ideally for the Chos, they'll be in the final three with Bama and Kentucky, because that would be almost a guaranteed victory.

Well, David and Mary are gone now, so i guess it's "GO CHOS"-----I just see them as genuine people, kind of unaffected , and they're stopping to smell the roses along the way.

And I also fail to even see the point of an alliance in this game. It's not like they need a guaranteed vote to avoid elimination. It's a freaking race. Why are people waiting for other people? So they can cross the finish line at exactly the same time? I don't even know how that works.

And I also fail to even see the point of an alliance in this game. It's not like they need a guaranteed vote to avoid elimination. It's a freaking race. Why are people waiting for other people? So they can cross the finish line at exactly the same time? I don't even know how that works.

I was thinking about that myself :huh:

I have the feeling they won't be doing that anymore. I mean, they said that the bama girls are more independent and now that it's only a 4-pack I think the Chos will separate a little bit from them and it will be 2-packs from here on out! The Chos will always be friendly with everyone because its just who they are. They were absolute gentlemen to the BQs even though they weren't crazy about them. GO TEAM CHO!

I really like these guys. The are really nice guys. I think the waiting for the other teams hurt them. But I don't think they care if they win or not. I am sure they would love to but I think they are just enjoying the experience. I would love to see them win but I really don't think its going to happen.

I've been a fan of these guys since the beginning of the race. I appreciate that they are happy enough with their participation in the race but I don't understand why they wouldn't want to win. At this point, they need to break away from the other racers and race for themselves. I do so hope to see them win this thing. I always like to see the good guys finish first.

Go Cho Team!