Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erwin and Godwin Cho

THey gave ol' Senator John McCain some respect and it got them first place!!!

It was interesting to see his flight siut there and having it part of the race... I like him, he tells it like it is... Maybe he should run for president of the USA....

The fact that they went back after everyone else took off was very touching. I have to wonder if some of them even know who McCain is (not to say his flight suit is any more worthy of being there than any other soldier's).

Rejuv- There are several other flight suits there as well. I think they just picked McCain's to be the one to look for because those watching the show would most recognize his name and story.

I know of a couple of people who have actually visited The "Hanoi Hilton" and they said it is really pretty creepy the way the Vietnamese have made a museum out of it...like a tourist attraction.

Thanks Kayo. From the little we saw of the place last night, creepy is a good word to describe it. The dummy POW's that we got glimpses of inside the cells were very disturbing. I don't know whether it would have been good or not to have seen more of the place, like we did a few seasons back when they went to the oplace in South Africa where slaves were held for sale and transport.

I remember when they said Hanoi Hilton on the show I immediately thought "John McCain". Cool that he had that feature thing. I was annoyed when Sarah with one leg kept mispronouncing "Ghenkis".

Guest StarBaby

Sarah wasn't the only one to mispronounce Ghengis -- all of them did with the exception of Tom and Terry.

It HAD to look kinda creepy, with the skeletons in the cells, etc. I'm glad they took a minute to honor the war dead, though.

They seem to be the only team appreciating all they get to see and being able to take a moment when just travelling by to leave the race for a second and notice the awesome surroundings.

They also might get kicked out of the Backpack Club if they keep finishing well.

YAWN.... Wake me up when these guys get exciting...

They need to learn not to give away there good airline tickets to everyone!!

Yeah, they probably could have kept it secret and Kentucky, Alabama, Barbies, and Crip would have stuck with the one that got there at 12 PM. Didn't matter too much though since they still finished fourth. Plus being nice to teams is beneficiary later on when you need help yourselves.

I like these guys. Yep as of this week they are my favorite to win. Nice not to hear bitching and whining.

*Spoiler* (if you haven't seen tonight's episode yet)

They may be stupid in the strategy of the race, but they have big hearts letting David and Mary take that fast forward. And it paid off for them since they weren't eliminated! I was so happy to see them get 5th.

I was almost teary eyed when they did that for Mary and David tonight. These guys are real sweethearts.

If the blondes had realized what they were doing at the elevator, they would have broken their tiara holding necks to get to that Fast Forward before Mary and David.

GO CHOs

What nice guys they are! Saved Mary and David and still placed in the race. This is one of the first races I remember of teams helping each other to such a degree. I'm rooting for the Chos.

I imagine that whenever Boston Rob sits in his Boston, with Ambah obeying his every command, he gets furious every time he sees this time help out the other teams.