Chatbox
    That was a great first night. Thank you everyone that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Thursday September 29, 2016 please use that thread. GN, & Thanks again. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Vipul and Arti Patel

23 posts in this topic

the-amazing-race-20060717001544164.jpg

All team photos: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Vipul Patel

Hometown: Windermere, Fla.

Name: Arti Patel

Hometown: Windermere, Fla.

Relationship: Married

Vipul and Arti are the first Indian-American team to run the Race. Both speak several languages and are well-traveled. Vipul admits to being a bit overzealous, while Arti takes great pride in her ability to reign in his emotions and focus his strengths - a skill she will undoubtedly be forced to call upon while racing around the world.

This team sounds like they may be fun to watch...either that, or very annoying. Either way, I can't wait to find out!

Their ability to speak many languages may be an asset- although they may be more Indian local languages as opposed to languages derived from Latin. I'm pegging them as a team that will be strong mentally- physically though? We'll see.

I'm really sorry to see these guys go. There are so many others I would like to see gone, and these guys were early faves of mine! Shoot!

I was sad to see them go as well they seemed really sweet. Hopefully they will do well in life.

Wish we could have gotten more time with these 2. They seemed like good people worth cheering for.

Dep

I am assuming that is a serious question, and not sarcasm, so Arti was the girl and Vipul was the guy.

i know a couple of Artis..... and they are men...

hey... there are a lot of Patels in NJ too...and... uhh... how is questioning who is who rasist?

wouldnt it fall more in sexist? not that it was sexist either.. just saying.