Question about Jack Shack

bbfan100

That was ths most disturbing piece of footage I think I've ever viewed, as least as far as BB is concerned. Why in the world would he do that? I mean, it would have been more discreet to just pull the covers over your head, in bed, and do you business, than to clean out, and crawl into a little wooden box with your tissues and lotion. And he and Howie discussing it afterwards was strange-- just very very strange. :blink:

Guest jordansmom

I must be slow b/c i had no idea what that was until the video. Then i heard and was like that can't be what i think it is. EWWWW He even had lotion in there. Wonder which HG he was thinking about.

jordansmom

I must be slow b/c i had no idea what that was until the video. Then i heard and was like that can't be what i think it is. EWWWW He even had lotion in there. Wonder which HG he was thinking about.

He was prob thinkin bout himself casue he sure seems to be inlove with himself. hahahaha he and Dr. Will should have squeezed in the Shack for a gd ol' Whack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

High school boys-- spot on!

Nothing sexy at all about watching a grown man crawl into a box for self- gratification. I don't care if everyone does it. It was just completely undignified, which is pretty common for BB, but this crossed a new line, and reached a new low. Do these guys have no pride, or self-respect at all?

Geez-- next we'll be watching them light their farts on fire. Which, by the way, would be a lot more entertaining.

• 5 weeks later...

"Why in the world would he do that? I mean, it would have been more discreet to just pull the covers over your head, in bed, and do you business, than to clean out, and crawl into a little wooden box with your tissues and lotion. "

Ive got good news for you!!!!!

He did that too!

Awwwww Man.....Everytime I see the word "Jack Shack" I start singing "The Love Shack"....can't get ot out of my mind :lol:

Archived