July 29 Live Feed Updates

Brief FoTH, more movie talk, more FoTH. Dani says she has nothing to do in her life but raise her kids so that's why she knows movies so well. She loves movies. Will says it's the ultimate act of escapism.

Dani says that Blockbuster edits their movies because they are owned and operated by Mormans.

Feeds switch to Kaysar and Erika. Sounds like they are joking about going to see a movie together.

Feeds jump to kitchen with Janie, Howie, and CG. They aren't talking.

[bB people must be bored the way the feeds keep jumping.]

Kaysar outside now. Marcellas got caught in his bathrobe (I couldn't understand where he said.)

Dani repeating Betcha can't sleep. Speculating on what BB will show - her sitting up startled in bed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:22 pm BBT

Dani goes over to the tub and tells CT that it will be between Will and Di to be put up in Boogie's place. Will says there is nothing to say to Howie cuz he isn't good at strategy.

Dani says I will stand here pretending to read the ingredients on this jar, but I will really be talking strategy with you (CT). Will apologizes for throwing the competition.

Marcy is coming out, so CT & Dani start talking about if only women get yeast infections.

Talk of movie V is for Vendetta.

All cams on the BY. BBcalls James into the DR

FLAMES & WTLM :angry:

Dani says Blockbuster edits movies. Owned by Mormons so they edit certain parts of a movie.

All cams switch to Kay and Erika in the Bathroom

They are joking that they are going to be going to a movie... Superman. She will get ready, he will be back in a while.

Howie, CG & Janie in kitchen.

Cams back to the backyard, talk of weather. Another plane overhead.

5:34 pm BBT B)

Dani asks Will if he's going to let them put makeup on him. Will says no but CG will. That will be the next live show.

They want to dress CG in drag. Marc says he can't wear the afro again. Will suggests a mop. They say they could use the pool cover as a skirt. Will says Season 1 started out with like 20 million viewers and went down to 3 million. They lost like 1 million every week. Meanwhile everyone from S1 thought they were going to be rock stars. Then they were hated. - all according to Will

Kaysar says to Dani that James wants to know if she'll marianate his chicken and if she'll cook Kaysar dinner.

BBT 6:30 pm

Feeds switch to E and K in the BR pretending they are going on a date to a movie. They say they will meet in a few hours and K leaves BR.

Feeds switch to Kit where J,CG and H appear to preparing food.

J, Hi Howie.

H, Hi Janie.

Feeds switch to BY with K,B,W,M,Dani talking about the weather. Dani is now talking about the WUC's. Marc joins in with he was going to throw himself off the balcony. Dani said she thought she was going to loose her mind.

Dani, "Bet you can't sleep. Bet you can't sleep."

M, I almost broke my neck falling over.

D, So its just you and your brother, right Will?

W, Yeah,

Dani, No girls.

W, No.

B, CG said he would let you turn him into a woman.

Dani, He did.

W, Now that makes more sense then some of his other get ups.

M. He can't wear the afro again.

B, Who's going to have girls clothes that will fit him?

Dani, Im the biggest girl here.

B, Do you know when he left his season, he left in a toga.

Dani, He did?

They all laugh.

Now talk of CG season. Marc says they almost killed the format.

Dani, Bet you cant sleep.

Will sees a bird. Everyones looking at the bird, (who is actually singing)

K is out there too, (didnt see him) He tells Dani that James wants to know if something can be marinated,

Sorry just a lot of talk about everything but the game.

Dani says she was always one of those kids that never got pooped on but was standing next to the one that did.

Dani, "Why am I so short? I wish I was taller."

Kaysar, "I wish I was taller too." He says he's 6'2".

Will says he's been complaining a lot less the past 2 days. He says he liked the messages because they were different. However, if they do that again he'll lose his mind. He says "this week was so much more interaction than every other week."

Now everyone has stopped talking.

BB: Janelle, please go to the Diary Room.

Marc says it's about to rain and if he was at home he'd be so excited because he has a covered patio.

Marc asks how Boogie is going to bathe. Will says just stick his foot out of the shower. It can get wet, it just can't be submerged.

Marc has a phobia of getting cut. He almost died by falling backwards onto a glass coffee table when he and his brother were fighting. He has a bad scar on his back from it. He says it's not so bad it's just long and ugly. He thinks he needs to go get it fixed now; back then they couldn't afford to have it fixed well.

As far as I can see it's just Marc and Will outside. They aren't saying anything. Both just staring off into space.

Feeds switch to kitchen. James says this is a new, jacked up Kaysar.

Howie "The new fat is the new skinny. . . What up Kaysar!

George seems to have been eating slop for too long and is delirious! He shook his head and showed wild eyes in response to Howie!

Kaysar put fish in the fridge without a lid and it went bad. James is complaining that Dani takes 2 sips of Diet Coke and then leaves cans everywhere.

George in the background - how long can we eat slop, let's go 60 days!

Lots of dinner prep. Kaysar, James, Dani, CG, Howie, Erika all in kitchen. Lots of random discussion. They spotted a spider on the window.

Talk of killing a spider and people asking why. Kaysay says that'd be like George just walking around minding his own business and then someone killing him, why?

Howie, James, Kaysar, CG, Dani and Erika in kitchen grubbin and just kickin back.

Marc and Boogie come into kitchen and james heads out to by

Just general chit chat about everything under the sun

will now in kitchen, everyone grubbin...

only one not in kitchen is Janie and Diane...

Dani loves cheap tuna casserole, thinks it is "the best ever." James asking Howie if that's his disgusing napkin ball. Howie says no, it's his apple. James has been picking on everyone for their little habits.

Lots of cooking, eating, cleaning. More message repetition. James thanks they should have had some "useful" messages like the banners from Season 1. Some of them think the messages were creepy. James doesn't think they were. He was happy to hear some different voices. He says Ivette was very bitter but now has turned into a good sport about it.

James says Howie talks to everyone, including Busto. Dani asks what he and Cappy talk about. He said he asked if he could stay at Cappy's house when he went to Vegas.

Dani singing Hooray for Howiewood - FoTH. They're making fun of Howie, saying people fake being answering machines when he calls.

Kaysar is making tuna mixed with sauce. Someone is making chicken. Talk of making cheese sauce.

James: "Sorry Howie Wowie."

Janelle comes in and asks if the chicken is done. James says almost. Janelle says she's almost finished all her candy.

Someone accidentally mixed sauces when they were keeping one seperate for Kaysar.

Boogie and James mixed the meat with the sauce. They were supposed to keep them seperate so Kaysar could eat the sauce with pasta (without the meat.)

2 feeds on Diane sleeping.

Boogie says he's on a diet anyway, needs to take off another 5 pounds.

Dani: "I think Dr. Will's going to need a hug."

Will: "I always wonder why CG keeps reading this. (Slop rules) You just keeping reading it hoping it says somewhere you can put in a sandwich." Apparently Will is on slop and isn't thrilled with it.

Janie, James, and Mike sitting at table eating.

Feed 3 alternating between FoTH and closeup of Hooka.

Dani: "Tomorrow's going to be quite interesting. . . Erika's like the queen of the hooka now." Dani's breaking down the mindset of each day when you spend a week on slop - rejection, acceptance, panic, etc.

Will is asking for a refund for the pickles he is eating - he's not completely satisfied.

Boogie just asked Will about the girl he took on a date to Miami the other day - how did it go and is he going to see her again. Will said, "I don't know." Then FoTH.

The HG's seem bored, they are reading the labels on the food.

Will mentions something about a muffin regarding Season 2.

Dani says they're selling slop on Ebay or on CBS. :)

FoTH

Will: "that's all it is, is oatmeal plus protein powder. (about slop) If you can live off this your body will be in great shape."

Will asks if there is any communal dental floss, "up in this mo."

Chilly Will - Chill town - Will says it then Howie repeats him.

Howie and Kaysar fake giggling.

Will & Mike sound like they are talking about people from Season 2.

Feed switches to Janie & Marc in HOH. She had a dream that her dog was murdered by a big black bear. She says she hopes her dog is ok; that her mom doesn't leave him outside where he gets attacked by a bear.

Janie whining to Marc that everything she does is horrible. That's why she's just going to stay in her room. [she totally looks like Barbie in her pink palace!]

Marc: Every day is a new day

Janie: Especially when your world is pink.

Marc: What are you worried about?

Janie: Just that everyone is so concerned with me. Did you talk to anyone today.

Marc: I tried not to talk to anyone like that today.

James and Kaysar say that Diane is scared. Marc says if she wanted to back away from Will put CG up. He thinks she should send Will home though. That will send a good PR message to everyone. That will satisfy everyone's lust. He says the girls will come after Kaysar because he's the virtuous guy. Janie doesn't need to be worried they'll come after her. Marc says they will vote Howie out over her. He thinks Howie and Kaysar will go before her and that James will go the minute he gets put up because people see him "as this like veto-winning nightmare."

Marc: "This is all-stars. This isn't the nerd herd being jealous of the pretty girl."

Janelle keeps asking what if so and so gets HOH. Marc keeps reassuring her. He thinks Kaysar is the biggest target of the 4. "I'm not having these conversations with people. You overthink every single thing."

Janie: "I over analyze. That's one of my biggest flaws."

Marc: "I can't just go around, 'I was thinking, what do you think of Janelle?'" They laugh.

Will rings the doorbell. He says the HOH bed is so comfortable. Janelle says it's beautifull. Janelle says the lamp on the corner is the icing on the cake.

Marc: I feel like I'm in a pepto bismo bottle because I ate too much cotton candy.

Will: I feel like I'm in Paris Hilton's purse.

Will made slop cookies! Marc said they were pretty good. Will said he made sweet tea popsicles.

Janelle says she thinks they may have something (comp) tomorrow. Maybe luxory. They aren't sure they even want to compete for anything unless it's really good.

Will would flip out if they gave a walk on for "How I met your mother." Marc says Patrick Harris would flip out. Will says, yeah, he's a big reality fan.

Janelle still hasn't gone on her Bahama's trip. The blackout days were like all of Feb and March. She can't sell the tickets or give them away. She has to go but doesn't want to - says it would be boring for her.

7:45pm BBT- FoTH on all 4 feeds. Could they be doing the veto ceremony?

Nope, just caught a brief glimpse of them - some playing pool, some talking.

Archived