July 28 Live Feed Updates

<I started in the middle of this conversation -- maybe geogectv will have more>

Will and Boogie are talking with Howie and Janelle, offering strategic advice.

Boogie says they should go to each floater and say "I'm thinking of putting you up as a pawn."

Then their reaction will reveal what you need to know. If they cry and whine, they're not willing to team with you. If they say okay, I'll trust you, then that's the person you go to the final 2 with 'cuz that person has your back.

<The whole time Janelle seems to be pointedly looking away, as if to indicate that she's not fascinated by their idea.>

A few minutes later, Janelle is asking questions, but still not sold on the idea.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike, Will, Howie, and Janelle discussing game - actually it's mostly will and Mike doing the talking. Will briefly mentions that it's bad for moral when he says they are doing a bad job (talking about the show personnelle). We got FoTH for about a minute after that.

Howie is still there but is being strangely quiet!!

Will & Mike are still trying to convinve Janelle to speak with each floater and say she needs to use them as a pawn. Then they tell her she needs to do that with her own team as well to see if her team is really on her side.

Will tells Janelle she can't have an alliance with everyone in the f'ing house. Janelle says she just doesn't know who to put up. Will says you'll have that problem every week.

Will asks if Janelle's ever going to put Marcellas up. She says he'd freak out. Will says yea but you tell him I'm going home.

They are also trying to convince her to send Chicken George home. They keep calling him the weakest player and saying he's starving to death in the backyard.

Every so often will offers to go on the block or to go home. Then he comes back with a different strategy.

Will & Mike asks whether James would want Will or Mike to go home. Janie says she doesn't know. Mike asks how can they have a group of four but not know what each other wants. They think she needs to go talk to James or bring him over so they can break their plan down for him.

Mike said the only way we (him & Will) can get anything out of this summer is if we work with you (Season 6). Will said if anyone asks about this conversation just tell them it's me begging to be put up because that's the truth; you don't have to lie.

Will says you take 6 people to the finals and then each gets $108,000. (I thought this was against the rules!?) You have a good show and a good after party . . . and Howie blows Boogie. Will says if you're not doing the long term deal I'm going home now.

Earlier BB told Will that his microphone was sliding down it's cable. He either needed to fix it or put on a shirt. He told BB that the clip was bent and it wouldn't stay.

Will speculates that Jase may come back in the house. Will says that if only one of them goes up then they could win the PoV and if Season 6 doesn't do what they want then take whichever of them is up, off the block.

According to Will: Janelle is smart and logical. Howie follows Janelle. Kaysar is an inexperienced virgin, who's never had a drink, and doesn't know what he's doing. James is paranoid, worried, and pathetic.

Boogie/ Will talking on one feed

Janie and Howie on another but I can't be on both

for now I pick Janie/ Howie...

Janie firmly believes in getting a floater out.

Janie feels this is the critical point in the game..

Howie suggests with chilltown intact Dani and Marc will go after CT

Howie goes to get James.

Janelle lays in her hoh bed looking contemplative and stressed out. SHe sighs and says 'oh god' to herself. Howie still fetching James

BB: Will exchange your mic with one in the storage room

That's why their alliance is flawed - everyone also has a parachute in that alliance - Kaysar has Erika, Janelle has Marcellas, James has Danielle.

Will says something about Boogie winning the PoV and taking Chicken George off the block - I'm not sure who they think is on the block in that scenario.

Will says if I'm not going to make a run, send me home now. He doesn't want to play week to week because that means you go home 5th or 6th.

Will says (to Boogie) in the DR you gotta run with Janelle having a crush on Will.

Mike keeps calling everyone idiots and myopic. Will is filling Boogie in on his conversation with Janelle last night.

BB asks Will to exchange his microphone. He tells them ok, hold on, 30 more seconds.

James is on his way up.

James enters.

Hoei asks if James is playing the game with Diane and Dani and he plans to over throw them.

Jan: our biggest concern is we're kinda worried aobut the floaters. I'm not scared of CT.

James: so you don't trust erika, marc etc

Jan: I trust them this week, but not next

James: if the floaters are that bad, then you need to put up the best 2 floaters, Dani and Marcellas.

Janie: theyd HATE me thoughhhh!

Howie knows a critical point is comming.

H: CT sucks. they're a # and a body but they SUCK. ok? why put more....

*doorbell rings*

Will: we'll be playing chess if you need us

he leaves.

Janie: oh god. what do you (James) feel the best move is?

James is firmy resisting the noms Janie wants.

Janelle,Howie, and James in HOH discussing who to put up

Will comes to the door and tells janelle that they will be playing chess in case they need him..............

and Howie takes Janelle's panties from the dresser and stuffs them under the HOH door to block Will from eavesdropping !

just before it went to Foth: howie said to james, 'you know they wanted her on slop yesterday....they said: put erika on slop' ...james says 'really, with the microphones on?' howie: 'yeah, they wanted to create dissention, and all she ever does is just sit there' (it did appear they were talking about the producers whispered to them to put erika on the slop)

Janie wants James's word that if they put up a floater and a member of CT, James will vote with sov.

the 3 sicuss how endurance is comming up and they need to get rid of the strongest person.

James: so.. marcellas and danielle

Janelle: well. yeah maybe..ughh

James: I won't give you a vote on Danielle.

Janie: and i'm not putting up marcellas.

fire

Howie believes BB really wanted Erika on slop to create animosity.

he repeats that theory 4 or 5 time before we get...

fire

James: if will really wanted to go home, he wouldn't have spent 2 hours in a tub last night.

Howie starting to agree with James.

James now trying to work on Howie by saying James has never heard CT say James's name, but they've heard Howie's name.

James feels that with Jase comming back, that makes CT 3 members strong

Janie still very adament about getting a floater out.

James still going to bat for Diane.

Howie tells James that he has a secret alliance with Di and Diane. James says him and Dani have an understanding.

James: they're [CT] is doing exactly what Maggie did to Howie. They bother us so we can't make a choice.

Howie really starts to agree with James.

H: lets get rid of CT, Janie.

howie and james are telling in 'they have got to go now, get them out'...howie: lets get rid of them (will and mike)

she is sitting in her HOH bed as if this is giving her a headache

she finally said 'OK' !

James tells Janelle they're setting up everyone else for the fall when they're the real enemy (meaning Mike & Will). Howie agrees with James and says let's get rid of them. James says I can't imagine the ideas they are filling your heads with. Every week our strategy is based on them. If we get rid of them, we won't have to talk about them anymore.

James says we need to talk to everyone and find out who they are afraid of.

James says we don't need to fight a war on 2 fronts - CT and floaters. "The paranoia in this house is amazing. . . They are doing a great job at getting in our heads and fucking with our psyche." They're going to have you putting up Howie next. We shouldn't be turning on each other. Each week they can offer the floater (that may get HOH) a deal.

"They wanna get in your face, we'll get right back in their face." (James about CT.) James says it may be a rough week for Janelle but right now she has 3 people there to support her. She finally tell James he's right. He says, "Gimme a hug Janelle, you look so stressed out." Howie says gimme a kiss Janie.

James explaining to Janie how the floaters you can bargain with, but not with CT.

James suggests Janie talks to all the floaters.

Howie and James talk about striking on two fronts is a bad idea. Either strike 2 floaters, or both CT members.

James and Howie suggest that Will's strings be cut.

Janie: which CT member...?

James: we have all week to decide.

Howie: yep

James: all our strategy is based on what CT will do next week. well get rid of them!

Howie says floaters have a big bargaining tool.

Janie: all right......

James tells Janie it will be a long week bt Janie has 3 people here to support whatever decision they made, and if they get in Janie's face, the 4 can get right back into theirs.

James: CT is trying to cause waves amongust us and they know theyre doing it!!

Janie: all right, all right. you're right james.

as of 1:15 PM the noms will be both CT members

James makes a fake conversation if Diane wins hoh next week.

J: we say diane, you have 3 people comming after your ass next week. let me go get your suitcase if you put 2 of us up.

James reiterates that they can work with floaters but not with CT

James: its your hoh and you have 3 people here to support you.

James says CT= maggie.

James talks about his convo with Julie and how James feels he is being portrayed on tv as the bad guy and jase as the good guy.

fire.

Howie talks about how he can hardly sleep at night because he goes through all the povs and hoh's and contests... he drills Janie on various things.

they both clearly know a lot

Howie and Janie wonder if Ivette has the live feeds. Janie misses Ivette in the house.

Erika, Dani and Marcellas playing some sort of game about movies.

i dont know who let him in.....but Will is in the HOH bed with janelle, and has been firmly planted there for quite some time......i'll just make it short: he's telling her who to nominate , he has suggested:

danielle and erika, george and himself, and he keeps threatening that james is going to use danielle against her, and that boogie may not have done anything yet but that he is just and ANIMAL when he needs to be ( oh hell im gonna go clean a bathroom or something ive listening to the same crap too long)

Boogie's entered the HOH room now

They are pushing hard for her to put up Dani & Erika. But, since Boogie entered Will keeps telling her to test her alliance.

Will: You're not playing this game if nobody is mad at you.

Boogie tells Jan she looks stressed. Will says she is stressed.

2:15bbt

(Will/Janelle in HOH)

W: get rid of me, you get nothing, because I want to go home anyway. CG, you buy yourself a week, and that's nothing. Say you tell Erika you are the pawn, by the time she goes home, so what? She's going to kiss up anyway.. put up Erika and I this week, tell everyone...

W: You are looking at it from the point of people coming at you... would you rather Boogie come at you or Diane?

J: Boogie

W: are you serious?

J: the thing is, no one likes the idea you have

W: you mean James and Kaysar don't because they are worms, they are untrustworthy... James is going to throw you soon as he can

J: and they think Jase is coming back

W: Jase is a man of his word... I'll tell him Janelle is cool

J: Jase would put me and James up

W: and James would go... I'll protect you!

J: you can't win any comps

W: I don't want to...

J: I just don't want to make a bad decision

W: unfortunately, you can't make one that makes everyone happy

J: what if I put up CG and Boogie, CG can't play

W: why won't you put me up?

J: cause I don't want to?

W: cause you like me? you're blushing!

W: you put up CG and he goes... who is next?

J: if a floater wins POV, what would they do?

W: nothing, cause you tell them you will come after them

(hearing others outdoor talking about movies also)

J: what if a floater goes up... what if you...

W: we'll honor our word.. I don't understand why you all don't trust me... I played 5 years ago, we didn't have POV and I hated those people... the time I could have eliminated you from HOH I didn't... if you are worried...

J: I'm not worried about you...

W: if you can't trust James and Kaysar now... you are 4 strong, but you each got a parachute.. Kaysar got Erika, James got Danielle, you got Marcellas, Howie jumped out on his own... you can't have an alliance with everyone... you have each other, but then you each got someone else... can you trust James in the final 4?

You aren't desperate like they are... it's basic math... Howie can buy 100,000 light sabers, or 20,000... if you trust Howie... Kaysar doesn't talk, he threw you all under the bus by not nominating me and Boogie...

J: wouldn't I by not doing that now?

W: no, it's too late now... do you want to be in the finals with Kaysar now? He can let Erika win and put you and James up... If James and Danielle are in HOH, he can throw it and have her put you up and come to us for votes... because they are parachutes

J: the thing is, what if, they could vote CG out if he's on the block

W: you are the tie breaker, if you can't trust Kaysar/James, you are in trouble... end of the day, you are HOH...

W: Erika is a shrewed player... only one annoyed by her going up is Kaysar...

J: so you say I should go after Erika?

W: look, 1 or 2 weeks, she's coming after you... Danielle will come after you, she's supporting James... you should have 2 that, unconventional wisdom says... bring people up, tell them you want to use them as a pawn, they'll freak out..... who does Howie want?

J: he doesn't care

W: James wants it to not be Danielle, Kaysar doesn't want it to be Erika.. it's just a game, don't stress out

J: I don't want to mess up

W: it's not a true/false, can't check a box and be right or wrong... you have to ultimately trust your decision or be lucky... one, James is untrustworthy... 2, you don't want to face Kaysar in the finals... of your 4, you are the strongest... everyone sees me/mike as weak.. we haven't even tried

J: you are saying you will try to win HOH

W: if I have a deal, yes, I'll try and protect you, if I don't have a deal, I'm probably going home anyway... don't underestimate Boogie, he will do well..

J: I shouldn't have won

W: why do you think I don't win them... Howie is like yeaaaa

J: so what if I nom Boogie and George, he can't play

W: it's the easy way out.. will buy you a week, won't help you in the future, but it's fine... CG isn't a threat, you've eliminated...

J: not saying he's my goal

W: you can't count on POV... nominations are more important.. you want to test your alliance, put you Danielle and Erika

J: they would KILL me!

W: tell them if you trust me, I need to get rid of your parachute... if Marcellas won HOH, he'd put up James/Kaysar

J: no, cause he knows we'd come after him

W: that's Erika's flaw... she's trying to support a larger alliance

J: they are trying to stay this week

W: they aren't looking at the big picture

J: I'll upset people

W: why? they are worried about themself... Marcellas would be upset because he loses votes to control things... Mike/I will swear to you...

it's a power play

J: I"m just nervous about it

W: you guys are making bold moves, putting people up

J: everyone will be mad at me Will

W: for 5 minutes... you set them down, tell them to shut up or be put up again, and they say ok.. they will instantly be quiet, phenomanal show... test your alliance... if they are just using you... best position is not to win HOH, but let your partner win... that's what James/Kaysar will do... Howie has big heart but can't win... you put up Danielle/Erika, 2 things happen, Danielle goes quiet... maybe one wins POV, you put up Diane... you want a parachute, Marcellas isn't that strong, you can have me and Mike...

J: I don't know what to do

W: what does your heart say?

J: that's cause I was a bad player

W: don't tell me that, you weren't a floater

J: if I put up Danielle and Erika..

W: we win POV or help you

J: doesn't that make me a huge target?

W: no more than any other move.. and Erika has proven to be untrustworthy.. that's the problem with your alliance, they are going to jump off as soon as they can... James/Kaysar is like fleas on a dying dog... they will jump... only stay as long as they need to.. you have a relationship of convienance... they are cheaters

J: how?

W: relationship cheaters... already looking for someone else to align with... if they are in your alliance, they will say we are a team of 4.. you can say I did this, I know there is shock value.. look, take a deep breath, you both had your parachutes, I need to know you are with me...

(Howie in backyard talking with Diane about Nerdherd, James joining them)

Jan: so you will vote the way I want?

W: of course... we will lose POV... I will walk away from it... we will give you the reassurance and structure that James and Kaysar won't

(Janelle thinking)

W: you'll have to do it quietly, swiftly, and if you don't want to, then I'll go home... we are loyal in business, arrogant personalities... as beautiful as you are I won't cheat on my girlfriend... I'm true to my word, play to my best ability

Jan: what if you're lying to me Will?

W: then send me home... who says that?

Jan: I don't know, everyone

W: James does.... I have no fear, I enjoy playing the game, it's fun.. in life, good things happen to good people... in the game I had to lie to people, Hardy put me up 3 times, Nicole was after me for 10 weeks...

Jan: alright...

W: if you want a sign of good faith... put us in the POV, we'll rip open the coushins and give you the keys... it's a strategic decision because you know where Mike and I are, you need to reign in the others, they are trying to cheat... you are their girlfriend, and they are trying to date others, still living with you.. you are the queen bee... if they are really in your alliance they will understand, otherwise they will throw you under the bus anyway... say you nom CG and Mike, that's not scary... you live in Miami, you can vacation in Tahiti or Orlando... Orlando is an easy drive... Tahiti is risky, might sleep in airport... put Mike/me last two keys... go in HOH room for an hour and chill... Danielle/Erika will go to their beds... if one wins POV you put up Diane... you have complete protection from me/Mike... James/Kaysar/Howie... if someone comes back... Alison comes after you, you better HOPE it's Jase... it's a time in your life you have to dig deep... or take one week and hope things work out

Jan: is this like Howie putting up James/Sarah, when they weren't coming after them?

W: you can't extrapolate last year... if Howie won no one would question... if someone floats all the way thru... Erika doesn't have an enemy... best move is take out season 4, then go after floaters... James is a complete liar, how many times has he said he wants to go after floaters, no he wants to protect himself... Kaysar is selfish

Jan: so what am I doing?

W: you are doing a bold move, inteligent, testing your alliance, better now than week 8... you and Danielle go up, what will James do?

Jan: well he said...

W: he'll flipflop, whatever is better for James then... if you and Boogie go up, and Boogie wins POV, he goes off and I go up, I'll go home... why do you look so sad... it has nothing to do with your real life? Cause it's natural human instinct.. that's what the Nerdherd thought, we are so liked... trust me it's better to be a villain... that's why they liked you last season.. think who is the ultimate villian? Boogie went out 4th, why is he here? What if the show was all Diane and Kaysar, it would be called Big Boredom... I'm sorry, I have to put you up... don't apolgize, keep your chin high and say I did it!

(pause for breath Will!)

W: listen, if you have to go with your team, trust me I'm cool with that.. in the context of the show, I don't want you to be afraid of putting up Danielle and Erika...

(Mike enters HOH)

W: Mike, Jan has a bit of a fear... she's gonna have to have signs of good faith that we will protect her...

M: that's what we tried to do last night with the food... I hope that's enough of a sign to you... you are in power, instead of just telling you what you want to hear, we showed you a sign... if we were after you, why leave all 3 of you up there? Whatever I said in relation to the 4 of you, I'm not coming after you... you take a chance.. and it's not like you are taking a chance that isn't good for you...

W: if you change your mind then send me home... no one is in a perfect position...

M: if Will goes home... imagine if James didn't vote the way he says he will

W: I'll speak for you Janelle if that's ok, she's worried, if she sends CG home, no one is mad... if someone's not mad at you, you aren't playing the game right... you have two people vowing unconditional support, and I don't think even James/Kaysar will do that for you, short and long term

M: you look stressed... you don't want to be exposed... that one week someone wins

W: if Jase comes back, he won't put Kaysar up, he won't put Mike up...

(plane!!!! grrrrr)

M: Danielle was telling me how she controlled the floater alliance... while we are around, it's easier to target us, because you don't upset them... each week you strengthen them closer...

(2 feeds now on Danielle/Marcellas talking about how bored they are in the house, Marcellas wishing he could go home....)

W: do what you want to do... I won't be mad at you... don't be upset

Jan: you guys will vote...

W: if you want to win POV, we'll help you win... if you want us to win and not use it... we gave you a sign last night... we will support you short term and in the distance

M: I could patch things up with Marcellas... by leaving you in the game...

(Howie joins HOH)

W: this is more towards Boogie, I have a bad rep, but here's why, I had to cover myself each week... Mike is humble and I'm not... we are successful because we are loyal and honest, our business partners can trust us... if I make a deal I won't break it, it will damage my relationship

(FOTH)

Will: Mix it up, throw some lightning and don't appologize and keep your head heald high

Listen, if you have to go with your team and have to send me home i'm cool with it. I think you are addorable and I'm sure outside the context of this show we'd be real cool with each other. I know you're afraid of putting Erika or Marcellas up. Dont be. I don't want to cause anyone any emotional malice.

Boogie walks in

W: Boog, Janelle has a little bit of a fear. I have explained to Janelle that if she shows us signs of good faith we will show her that

B: Yeah, like we tried to do last night, The fact that the found ended up being the same thing was perfect. Like will said actions are the only things that speak in hear

B: Howie could have one HOH, if we were really after you, why would we leave all 3 of you up there.

B: If will goes home the whole picture will be painted for you, imagine if james doesn't vote the way you wanted him too.

W: Test your alliance now don't test it week 10, James sees short term. People have to be mad, if someones not mad at you then you arent playing the game right.

B: You looked stressed Janelle

W: She's real stressed

W: If Erika gets HOH, she's not putting Kaysar up, if Danielle wins she's not putting James up, If we win we won't put you up

B: Erika said to me in the hammock the other night, 'I'm not a floater, I'm voting with 4 other people, we have more votes than them'

W: Soon as james feels like you are going to cut him, he's align with a strong player like danielle

W: Bigger picture our lives our bigger than this game, we have to be honest or its going to damage our reputations outside of this house

Archived