July 28 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds are back..

Just heard someone tell Kaysar that Janie was pretty upset..Coulda been Howie or James?!

Sounds like Boogie and Erika have been nominated!

Janie just confirmed it...She just said 'Boogie hates me...Erika now hates me'

Kaysar said 'Erika doesnt hate you'

Erika, Diane and Marci in red room.

Erika: at least I"ll get camera time now

Diane: make sure you look pretty

Dani joins

Marc: Erika says I have a feeling in my stomach (refering to knowing she is going up).

Diane: it's funny how you know

Marc: (calming Erika) It's fine. It's fine.

Marc thinks George is controlling the votes.

Diane: he just wants to know where the consensus goes.

Marc: if we do not take care of this, it is going to be one of us week after week....until it's CT and BB6.

Talking about CT winning POV. CG goes up. Diane thinks it is her.

Dani: Do you think they call this the floater alliance?

Diane: They (CT) are kind of floaters. Well they were at the beginning.

Marc: we have to survive this week if we can.

Talking more about CT winning POV. Says CG will go up, Janie told Marc that.

Will and Boogie in exercise room.

(I didn't get all the conversation but Boogie discussing with Will how it was a smart move and that he had to give them credit. Will says she didn't take any of my advice.)

W: Only hope is that if someone comes back. If someone walked in the door, particularly Allison.

Good chance you and I can play veto. CG and Kaysar can't play.

B: 4 spots left that's 50/50.

B: What if you won POV and took off Erica? It's only going to be you and Chicken George. I don't want to

be here without you.

B: There's not one person here with a spine. I'll risk my business partnership over that.

W: Want to go in the DR and discuss it or you want to cool off first?

B: Discuss what? No

I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

If they are more afraid of me and my big mouth than Erika. They are f'g stupid.

I don't even think one more good act of faith can sway them. They're stupid. They're myopic, that's what they are. That's exactly what they did last year.

W: Hey Boogie don't say anything. Just be cool. Say I'm going home this week. Then people will start saying he's cool with going home this week and vote Erika out.

Will leaves Boogie exercising.

Feeds change to Kaysar and Janie in HOH room.

Diane: if I'm HOH and CT wants to come into my HOH room...I will throw them out. Security (pointing)...out.

Feeds change to BY

James and Dani talking in BY

James is saying he's upset. He agreed that he'd nom Jase last week only if they would nom Mike/Will this week. If this comes back to bit me in the ass (ugh...overplayed) then you are in trouble.

James: If Will wins vetoe and takes Boogie off, you have yourself a problem. Not only is it a problem to Erika, but...if someone comes back...Jase...then you have the whole CT.

Dani: it is not making sense to me. I don't get it.

James: it is not just me

Dani: no.

4:30 pm BBT

Back from nomination ceremony. Janelle talking with Marcy in HOH room and stressing over her nominations. James and Howie comes in along with Kaysar. James is happy with the nominations. All guys are saying that Janelle did a good job at the nominations. Telling her it's for sure that Mike is going to be going. All guys leave... as though they can't stand all that glowing pink. Kaysar stayed.

Switched cams ... Mike & Will are strategizing about the POV competition and going through the numbers. Mike is forlorn looking. They thought Janelle was going to listen to CT's plan of putting up Erika and Diane. Mike is saying that none of the HGs have a spine. Even Will is appearing forlorn.

Mike thinks they (Sov4) are idiots since they didn't nominate other people, rather than him. One more act of good faith wouldn't work... they are dumb.

Mike again doing strength training with huffing and puffing, yet there's hardly any weight on it.

Will tells him to be real cool about it... act cool about leaving, and they won't want you to leave then. They are stressing about one of them leaving.

Cams switch to HOH room with Kaysar and Janie.

Cams switch to Will & Howie in Storage Room. Will humming, Howie leaves. Will getting stuff out of first aid kit.

Cams back to Kaysar & Janie in HOH Pink room. Janie eating lots of chip snacks along with Kaysar. Stressing about how they will be out soon, yet they are not floating. Floaters: the girls, Marcy & George. If they can get one out and sway George to be with them, that would put them in good light.

What if we put up Dani, says Janie. Kay says, we lose James, we scare Erika.

Floaters are up to something, definitely. CT is completly crippled. Janie opens yet ANOTHER bag of snacks. Janie thinks floaters will all try to save Erika. We don't want will in the veto. We want Boogie to win POV to save them both. We would be putting a floater in if one of the nominations get POV. If Will does win it and takes off Boogie, perhaps we should do George.

Erika walks in on the room. E asks if she has their votes to stay. Erika, you're staying... don't worry says Janie.

K: You have three votes. Marcy is 4.

E I don't like not having my key.

K The stress of being put on the block.

E I'm used to it. I've been up 3 times.

J Anyone we put up against you, you're not leaving, you have our votes.

K It would be more harmful for us if you left.

J If I put up George, he would leave, but putting you up, I know you won't leave. I would've put up Di, but I don't know where she stands. You were the safest person to put up and not leave.

K Bottom line, we don't want you to leave.

E Don't you know that the pawn always goes?

K Not this time. Don't worry.

J At this point it doesn't matter who is up with Boogie. E there is no way you are going to be voted out--unless Marcy & Boogie make up. But that's not going to happen.

K There is no way you're leaving.

J I can't think of anyone that would vote for you except for one--Will.

E says she is going to have some slop. She leaves.

5:00 pm BBT

Erica and Booger in exercise room. Booger says the SOV were smart, and now he's trying to convince Erica to go over to the dark side, and if not, they should band together as an alliance of floaters. Tells Erica they should have done that when they were 7 strong, to which Erica says, "How, we had no power. We have to win HOH to do that."

James tells Dani that he's pissed at the SOV because he didn't want to put up Jase and that he only did so because the deal was that if he put Jase up then Will and Booger had to go up this week. James says that Erica is in jeopardy because will could easily win the veto, take booger off, and then they'd have to put up another floater.

Janelle and Kaysar assuring Erika that she is safe and won't be voted out.

Kaysar says that they have 75% of the votes to keep her.

Erika is really nervous about being evicted.

Now she is talking about her broken rib. Says she's going to make an aluminum boustier.

Erika leaves.

Kaysar remarks that Janelle has fur flying around her HOH.

They continue talking about how Erika is freaking out.

Janellle remarks that James would have done things differently.

K: Our allegiance is to the 4.

Janelle: If my plan works, all hell is going to break loose.

K: Do your thing. Just make sure you have (couldn't hear)?

Feeds switch to Dani and James talking in BY.

James:Howie's here to win. He's not as dumb as everyone thinks he is. Told Janie the only floaters we need to nominate are Danielle and Marcellus. Said he wanted to see where they stood.

James says Dani is not a floater and neither is Marcellus. They have set their perimeters and shown their

alliance.

Remarks that he is protecting Dani.

Says Erika won't divulge any information or pick a side.

James says he described Marcellus and Erika as furniture in his blog.

Janelle joined the work out room and apologized to Boogie

Janelle: i'm sorry for what i said at the cereomy, i did it just for the show

Mike: that's ok, i do stuff for the show all the time

Janelle: like what?

Mike: pick on people in the diary room, say things about them. Say things right to your faces. Just for the show i mean

Janelle: yeah

Janelle: where is will?

Mike: i don't know, i haven't seen him since right after the ceremony

Janelle: i'm sorry

Mike: it's ok..

5:00 p.m. BBT

Only K & J in HOH room talking about how fearful Erika is being nominated no matter how much she is told to not worry about it.

What if Will doesn't take himself off?

J Do you think I made a bad decision?

K No. Who do you want to backdoor, Dani?

J I'm not saying.

K Just make sure you have the votes.

Cams switched to BY with Dani & James talking about how smart Howie is. He just listens.

Defining floaters and how the only REAL floater is Erika.

D Am I a floater?

J I have no alligence to no one except myself. When we ask E about who she would vote off, she never gives an answer. Don't pretend to be part of the team and not help the team, then don't tell me you're not a floater. We don't need lapdogs here.

I'm a hothead that's why I'm here. BB can spin me as an evil.

Eill and Boogie would've been good to have alliance with if they would keep their mouths shut, but they shoot themselves in the foot every day.

Ericka comes out and asks if she has James vote.

J What can you promise me... you've been mean to me the last few days. (Both laugh)

They say you should only nominate people you want to go home... no pawns. Ericka needs to put everything out that you need to do to get the POV competition and play through the pain (of the ribs). Erika shouldn't flip out this week or go crazy.

J When I get out of here, I'm going to check out my website. But I don't want to hear about folks in here cussing me out.

James talking about looking back on his season and seeing Kaysar rant and rave about him. Howie cussed him out several times, too.

Cam switches to Di and Marcy in redrum. Talking about Erika putting up George. George wouldn't have gone after us. Di says she can talk that man (Geo) into anything. He is more athletic than people think. He KNOWS what is going on. They don't think they can play the whole game without lying. So far it's been clean, but.........

Alison comes up in the topic and how Marcy was with her until she became crazy.

Cam switches to gym room and Janelle and Mike in there. Janelle apologizes to Mike about the nominations, and what she said. Mike says it's part of the game and the entertainment.

Mike on floor doing situps--raising up about an inch. Janelle began the treadmill. Mike begins to lift a small wieght.... huffs and puffs.

5:15 pm BBT

5:20 pm BBT

Most in BY Kaysar has his hookah, which E totes on. Talk of playing a game. George, Ericka, Howie, Mike, James outside. Not much going on... just chit chat. Boogie out by pool jumping around on both legs, then one leg, then acting like swinging at baseball.

There is a lockout now, and all need to go outside. Howie says they are hungry.

Mike says that tennis is the best game... can play it all your life... only need two people and a (A) racquet! (hahaha)

Howie quickly went to kitchen to get something to eat before the lockout.

James & Mike playing badmiton. So windy it is carrying the birdie way off to the side.

5:30 pm BBT

5:45 pm BBT

In HOH room is Janelle & Dani.

jUSTIFYING why she put up Erika & Mike. No one helped me with this on my team. I'll just pick a person. I know that E isn't going to leave.

D I thought it was CT going up.

J What will Will do in POV? Will probably won't play the POV so that would leave Mike up.

\

D IF Will does play, then you'll have Mike as a nightmare for another week.

J I didn't have anything planned, but my speech just came out... saying she didn't like Mike.

D (laughing about J's noms)

J Who do you tjink to nominate if one comes off block? CG?

D I cannot vote for George. I told him I wouldn't and I will stick to it. E will still stay, though.

Dani left.

Cams switch to Dani walking to the kitchen and into the green bedroom. Climbing into the bed, "I wish Jason was here." Throws covers over her entire body.

Cams switch to BY where Erika and George still partaking in Hookah. Will & Howie by the weights. James & Mike playing Badmiton, Kaysar, Ericka, George on sofa.

Cams -- all on Will & Howie. Will lifting one weight plate and touching it to the ground. Howie sitting on grass. Will begins to hum as he walks away.

Cams in kitchen with Will & Erika. Will still humming.

E; I'm messing with the internet fans saying I put my key back in and took Kaysar's out. LOL

E asks W something about Janelle putting Mike up instead of him, but Will ignores it.

Mike walks in. Will hums again. Flames for a second. Kaysar in kitchen, but both W & K ignoring each other.

6:00 p.m. BBT

Lights out for me. :)

BBT 6:30 pm

Marc and Jan in HOH rm. I come into the middle of convo.

M, That B messed up my money.

J Do you think so?

M, Yeah, it would have been awesome. Now M talks about how it all went down and why he did what he did on his season. He then says whatever.

J, Its diff now with the pov.

M, Its also like, i felt things were more liquid in our season. It always felt like all of us were still on the same page. Which is why I feel the way I feel the way about Jase. I liked J in his season.

Feeds switch to K and E in loft playing chess.

K, B is calling people out.

E, He's not a dangerous person ha,ha,

K, Respect is one thing but fear is something else. Thats a diff situation.

E, I made a funny in the DR.

K, Whats that,

E, I said, you know what happens to the pawn, their always sitting with Julie on the couch.

K laughs.

Silence while they think about their next move. (uhgggg) No talk.

I can't hear anyone around the house either.

Feeds switch to BY where H,CG,Di talk.,

Di, Do you think this will be the last year?

H, No, I hope there is a BB 20.

BB, H please go to the DR. H walks in house saying, "I thought there was no CT."

CG, I thought that was cool that Jase asks you to walk him to the door.

Di, Yeah, he's a good dude.

CG, He has a good side to him, like when he choked up.

Di, Yeah, I've never seen him choke up before.

Will joins them.

CG, Whats up doc?

W, Not much.

CG, Watch out for him.

W, Im done with the complaining. Im just depressed that I was nom.

CG. I don't believe him.

Di, I do.

I can see Boogie on the red couch now.

B, So what was your key doing in there George?

CG laughs and says I know, I saw the G and thought what?

B, Yeah and J says Im sorry and I thought I hope you feel the same way when you hear my description of your HOH rm.

Di complains about how she is feeliing with the slop diet. Says she feels sick and she doesn't normally eat much anyway.

B, So Di lets say the noms hold up and s6 wants me out any chance on me getting the votes?

Di, Probably not.

B, Is there any one relationship between, Marc, Dani and you that could have a deal?

Di, Probably not because people are getting tired of their names being brought up.

B, Like who,

Di, All of us.

B who is saying that Di. Think about it. You guys are like the sheep being brought in.

W, Your name hasn't been brought up at all. Everyone has a a parachut. Like K has E, James has Dani, J has Marc.

B, What does the group of you think is going to happen when we are gone?

Di, I don't know.

B, When this is over, you come over to my house and we'll watch it together and if you find one place where your name has come out of my mouth, Ill give you $500 thousand. (B then gets up and goes into the house)

W, I am only person completely willing to go home. I told you the other day, you are the last person on the radar.

Di, B wouldn't put me up.

W, B would never put you up.

Di, I know people say things and I would rather B say look I had to say this or that.

W, B has never said that about you. Look I told Jan put me up, I am totallly comfortable going home. blah, blah, blah,

Di, I want to know about jase because he was totally about you guys. How did you throw him under the bus.

W, Why would we have thrown him under the bus? They did it. I was nom how could we have thrown him under the bus? S6 fav thing to do is telling people they have been thrown under the bus. Thats why Im annoyed.

Di, I agree, its not just you guys. My name has been thrown around.

W, Honestly, all the convo I have had, your name has not been part of it.

(Sorry, can't keep up, Ive got a 6 yr old interupting)

B comes back out

W, S6 says we threw Jase under the bus. (Yes, he did)

Di, I didn't say who said it.

E comes out

B says that he never mentioned Di name, it was always about Marc (and Jase). No matter what happens Thurs, I want to be friends with you after and this kind of hurts my feelings.

We have fire

BBT 7:10 pm

Feeds switch to Kit where it appears S6 is preparing dinner. I see H,Jan,James. Well, on second look, James is preparing dinner and Jan is eating and H is just walking around.

J, Who can eat tonight,

H, Howie,Jan,K,B.

Feeds switch back to the BY

B, (Still talking about throwing Marc name out there.)

Di, Now that I see your response.

B, Its the paranoia (?). What they did was smart, but I won't have H say I threw Jase under the bus and ruining my name. (Di read the transcripts)

E, Its not just them, its about the power.

B., At some point your going to have to. At some point your going to have to take out CG.

E, I don't know.

B, Look everyone has to play how its best for them. I'll swallow an ass kicking, Im not going to listen to him say I threw Jase under the bus, I really don't care what they think but I do care about what you guys think.

H comes out and W says Howie I think you owe B an apology for saying that B threw Jase under the bus,

H, Thats what Jase said.

B. Wouldn't that mean that you were around for that convo.

H, Well, thats what I was told. I apologize if you didn't throw him under the bus.

B, Lets just drop it.

Di told B that she admires how he handled the sit though, no throwing things, just talk it out.

We went to fire and now back with Jan,CG,B,Di,W,H in By,.

Howie goes inside. Feeds switch inside.

H,Jan,James in Kit talking about what kind of pov comp it might be tomorrow.

Dani & Erika playing badminton.

Dani: the thing is you stay & she just created an enemy that she didn't have to have

Erika: right, I know it's silly huh

Dani: right

Erika: dumb huh? unless it's intentional...but why?

Feeds jump to BY sofas. (Will, Janelle, CG, Howie, Boogie, Diane)

Howie: maybe we can nom you & get a penalty nomination or something. I dunno.

Will: Yeah, they won't let me do that or they'll sue me.

Howie: for how much

Will: well it's breach of contract

Howie: for how much?

& we get FoTH

& we are back to total silence on the sofas

Boogie eating slop & not looking too happy

Janelle & Howie go join James in the kitchen. Talk of how the POV players will be chosen, balls or wheel. Howie says him & James have a 1 in 6 chance of playing for POV (it takes him a really long time to do the math & he has to use his fingers)

Kaysar comes out of the DR & joins them. He says the POV contestants will be chosen by balls & he knows this because they (BB I assume) incorporated that fact into questions he was asked. Janelle says she wants to go upstairs & strategize.

Howie, Janelle, Kaysar on the chaises outside the HOH.

Howie says it really makes me mad when people who aren't even in power threaten me. Howie say CT threatened him.

Howie: Boogie says so what's the plan to get rid of me & then have Will walk out the next week. I don't give a damn about these people. If I will the next HOH I am going to celebrate like never before. I am getting tired of this crap. Kaysar says it's only week 4. Janelle says something about Boogie being Barney. Howie says Marcellas would have been a nerdherder 100%.

Janelle wishes Kaysar could play POV. Howie talking about everyone playing the "feel sorry for me game".

(this is so boring. I'm out)

Archived