July 23 Live Feed Updates

Janelle and Howie working out. James is telling Diane she doesnt have to clean. She can go to the HoH and hang out. She says her cleaning day is Sunday. Dani says Diane is PMSing. Erika is still in bed.

Jase and Boogie talking about Jase and working out.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:00 BB time Badminton game is over - Booger says he "let the HOH win," then gets into the pool to talk to Jase who is on a lounger. Booger says they should put someone up (sorry, jets overhead) and Jase says something about backdoor. Booger says "there's no back door about it. We had a plan, it didn't work, we have to regroup." Jase then says to work on James to put up Marcellas because "James hates floaters and Marcellas is a floater." Boogie disagreed, and Jase said, "He may be on your side right now, but he's a floater."

3:40pm BBT

Strictly what Janelle said, but some interesting facts from last summers sequester house have been revealed. Janelle was talking in the RR with Marcellas when she said that Jennifer (from season 6) slept with Howie.

I don't know if this is true, however, Janelle states that Jennifer asked her to keep it a secret.

Love the dirt.

3:45 pm BBT

CT in BY pool talking strategy...may I say those 3 CANNOT concentrate on strategy for more than 5 minutes at a time? Howie joins them too. Jase & Boogie talk about the they feel they are here becuz their egos wouldn't let them do it....<amen> They have to remember they are the "cream of the crop" and they couldn't resist showing people that they are.

Janey is exercizing, Marci is there with her and they spend time strategizing and talk about liposuction. Marci thinks Will did it to himself, but Janey says he couldn't have becuz you can't do it to yourself...and they put you out. Says it's $5,000.00 and $1,000.00 for any other area you want done. She would rather look good than take time out to relax and unwind. <you're sooooo vain> Butt squeeze! Marci wants wisdom teeth pulled and teeth bleached....again. Janey hates doing butt exercises on camera, so she works on her balance.

Meanwhile, outdoors again... more quick strategizing about who's going to go first, and then they move on to crickets. Kaysar joins them....pulls off shirt (ohhh, yeah!) ...runs and dives head first into the pool!! Guys scream & insists he's nuts! Finds clothing in the pool doing their laundry...<ick at barbarians!> Watching Kaysar & Will in the pool side-by-side....is more than a girl can take.....Caspar in dorky hate. Kaysar looking hot even in his new bald look. Everyone kind of stops the planning talk while Kaysar's around. (more jets-definitely more than last year) A quick shot of Boogie pulling out a lounge chair for someone...maybe Diane...Erika <too brief> Singing by CT....<FOTH> <ugh!> Do ALL the feeds have to get flames when one is the cause of it??

4pm: Cams back on. Janey wants a snack. Digging in fridge. Jase is whining in BY about wanting a game. Having his moment of insanity & growling....he's twirling poles.

Janey holds up a squash but doesn't know what to do with it. Howie, James, CG & Erika (in sunglasses) in the kitchen, too. Diane is eating something. Dani looks like she's napping near howie on lounge in BY. Talking about Christmas songs.

Janey brings her food back to the room to talk to Marci...talking about Florida. Marci refuses any snacks when Janey mentions needing a snack. Diane's doing dishes. Janey teases Howie about eating ice cream. Diane & Janey decide to exercise more. Dr. Will and Diane talked this morning about Dr. Will having his gf drop him.

BY......just chit-chatting about nuthin' ....floating around the pool quietly. Taling about Nakomis. Dani says Nak never tood drugs. Talking about 4/20's the perfect time to have weed. <jase> Dani said that was Hitler's b'day. They start to sing. FOTH

Back. Howie wants banana bread. They need a bread loaf pan. Diane, said she'd make it if they could get the right size pan. Janey goes off to ask for one. BY is talking about singers....still sitting around the pool.

Howie gives a shout out to Ben & Drew...Diane making the suggestions. Janey is back ..she & Diane wanting to actually bake today.

BY is talking about Janice Dickinson and Amarosa.....and the knife. Great casting says Boogie. They miss Marci.

FOTH outta boredom!

House is boring.....worse than mine! Kisses to readers! :D

6:05 BBT

Will & Janelle in the BY talking. Will says if he gets on slop next week he is eating reg food so he will get nom again. He says he is not scared. He says he is still waiting for some good twist to happen. Janelle says do something then, make a deal. Will says nobody wants to make a deal w/me. Janelle says make a deal w/me. Will says he would like to see James nom someone that least expects it & shock everyone but James is too scared. He said James has the perfect opp to experiment since Will is on the block & doesn't care what happens. He tells Janelle to put a bug in James' ear about backdooring someone.

Janelle runs inside for a sec & Dr Will picks up her cigarette & says "hey Boogie you ready for this shot on TV" & he puffs on Janelles cig & says that is his evil look.

(Feed Jump)

Will pokes his head in the redrum where James, Diane, Erika, & Marcy are & says "big boy likes chicken". James starts laughing (must be an inside joke or something I missed from before)

Janelle joins the redrum. Marcy whines I just want my life back & puts his sleepy mask on. Howie says poor Marcy he misses his Housecalls & his greedy ugly Gretchen. Marcy says he likes Gretchen.

Howie starts making kissing noises at Diane, she tells him to stop. He & Janelle do the (dreaded) Oh Howie Oh Janie beefcake talk. Howie says he would like to bang Scarika to Erika.

CG eating slop right out of the big bucket in the kitchen.

Kaysar joins the redrum. Everyone says they want to take a bath in HOH. Janelle says BB is going to give them alcohol tonight (I hope someone is gonna stay up late & get it for us ;) )

CG goes out to the pool to join Will, Dani, Jase, & Boogie. CG is eating the slop raw (dunno what that means). Jase says he hopes CG stays around cause he would like to see how someone acts after they have been on slop for 30 days.

Lotsa smalltalk going on.

(I'm out for awhile)

7:55 BBT

(I jump on for a sec)

HG all enjoying their Italian feast. Will says Jenga (the game) is an insult to our intellignece & it needs to be burned (I guess BB gave them a game last night or previously). Will asks who has incredibly flamable haircare products. Howie asks if they have any marshmallows cause he will def roast some over Jenga. Will keeps saying "big boy likes chicken" (wish we knew what this meant). Will says after dinner we are going to have a bonfire over Jenga. Will says they are going to take away their alcohol if they burn Jenga so everyone says lets don't burn Jenga. Will says they owe us 2 nights of alcohol becasue they won it for last night & BB didn't give them any. So they say since BB didn't give them their alcohol Jenga dies.

Howies prays "Holy Moses, Holy Ghost, whoever eats the fastest eats the most". Will says Boogie owns restaurants & how would he rate this food (out of 10). Boogie gives it a 6, Will gives it a 4.

Everyone chowing down (lotsa smacking). Howie running his mouth & Will complaining about no booze. If they don't get their booze by 9PM Jenga dies & there is no further negotiation. Howie says if we have a problem lighting it Jenga dies at 9:12.

I come in on the middle of:

Will, Boogie, James, Kaysar in HOH. Talk seems to be that Boogie may go up because everyone else in the house is scared of CT. Will says if Boogie goes up he will request that everyone vote him off to save Boog & he thinks they will do it. Will & Boog are pushing for Marcellas to go up. They say Marcy will nom Kaysar next week if he wins HOH because Kaysar can't play for veto. Boogie throws out a deal to work with the SOV. He say CT came in wanting to take out the SOV but he didn't expect to like them so much. Boog wants them to work together so CT can have a few more weeks & they can work together. Will says he thinks everyone will vote him out if he asks & he needs to go film Doctor 90210 anyway. Will talks of how he told producers that he would come with Boogie or not come at all & FOTH.

Feeds back to middle of Will saying I won't even play for HOH. Will says at some point everybody has to go home so why not cut Marcellas now. Boogie says everyone in the house is over the diva routine. Boogie says if they are down with it they can make it happen. He says he doesn't know how Janelle will feel about it but if they wanna compare make-up notes they can do it after the show.

James says Will saying he wants to go home makes Boogie the bigger target of the house. Will says he can secure the votes to keep Boogie if he has to. Will says if James decides to nom Boogie he won't be mad. Still pushing the Will needs to leave soon angle.

Will & Boogie talking 90 miles an hour. Kaysar hasn't said one word.

Boogie says who do you think Marcy will put up if he gets HOH? He says Marcy hates Howie. Marcellas is desperate & he (Boog) is not. Kaysar (finally speaks) asks when Marcellas told them this. Boogie says a week & 1/2 ago. Boogie says if they keep he & Will they can look at it like next week they have 3 SOV & CT + Jase playing on their side in the HOH comp. They still say Jase isn't part of CT but they can get him to vote/play the way they want to.

James says if he puts up Marcy then the whole house will know that CT & SOV are working together. Boogie says after Will leaves then he will join the SOV & work with them. He says it would be genious since he talked bad about the SOV when he 1st came in the house.

James says he has to talk this over with Howie & Janelle. Boogie says if they want he & Will to tank HOH next week & let SOV win they can do it or if the SOV wants CT to win to take the heat off the SOV they will. (man Will & Boogie are doing some ass kissing :lol: )

James says if it was him he wouldn't tank anything because a floater could win it.

Erika comes up & says BB gave them wine & beer.

Boogie says the you guys are in an amazing position because the whole house is afraid of them. James says yeah because they have won 3 HOH. Boogie says he would rather Marcy go on a 3-day plan than a 7-day plan because he is such a nightmare. Will & Boogie ask if Kaysar or James has any questions for them. James says no he understands the points thay have laid out. Kaysar says exactly what are you asking for. Boogie says if you take out Marcy this week we will do whatever you want next week. Boogie says it's not so much of a startegy it's that Marcy is so annoying.

(The ass kissing is getting repetitive now)

Meanwhile the others are hanging out in the BY having cocktails & talking over seasons past.

(someone else needs to jump in & post, I am going to bed soon)

Archived