July 22 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

howie is up .. in the the restroom.... omg.. you can hear him ... farted and apologized to bb .. and again.... beer results... comes out and DOES wash his hands while checking himself out in the mirror.

omg... gas again... still apologizing .. just said "I feel like hell" ... goes into the kitchen and get a drink of water... a second glass of water ... head to the bedroom.. still gas problem.. still apologizing and slips back into the bed.

9:37AM BBT: BB: Attention Houseguest, the Veto Competition will begin in two hours. I don't know if anyone even stirred. We get FotH at 9:39AM. Probably for wakeup music.

Feed are back at 9:44 with Janelle in the SR changing her mic. Other feeds on sleeping HGs

She is looking at all the food. lol

Heads to the bathroom for ADLs checks face in mirror and goes to the loo. Comes out and is picking face.

HoH room, James is under blanket sleeping.

Janelle in kitchen making coffee.

Everyone else sleeping.

9:49AM James seems to be moving around in HoH bed. Doesnt look impressed at being woken up (and he wasn't drinking last night)

Janelle is trying to work out the coffee machine and heads into the SR for food. Rest of the house still in bed. HoH room lights are on but the rest are still on night cam.

9:53AM BBT: Marcellas up and Janelle back in kitchen.

Kaysar in kitchen

CG brushing teeth

Janelle putting on socks

Marcy up getting ready

James picking face in HOH bath

Many are still in bed

Not much going on just everyone starting their day & being awfully quiet

Marcellas just came out of the restroom and went off on Chicken George.... who walked in on him..

Kaysar alone in the kitchen eating cereal...

James in the HOH shower... someone in the shower downstairs...

Janey is working out....

CG is now laying in the bed.. appears to be thinking.... omg .. he was wipping his eyes...??? crying??? don't know... cameras move off him and back to marcellas in the kitchen fixing breakfast..

Janey and Kaysar working out and saying that they have to make sure George goes home... that James is not going to try to overrun the comps this week. They won't let will go home this week. Kaysar said that if boogie makes it to week 4 or 5 that they will have to send him home because he was going off bad last night... saying I can't be here .. i have to go home. Kaysar says that next week to send boggie or Jase home next week and Dr. will the week after that. Says that once they get rid of chilltown the 4 will rule.

Kaysar.. if we can get to the final for ??? something about danielle..... they will go for each other..?? maybe marcellas

kaysar, james and janey are in the workout room talking about janey falling all over the place last night.. lucky she did not get hurt...

the are talking about the rap session last night and how good chicken was... him rapping about james calling him a prick for putting him... james is really mad about this..... and left....

james in the bathroom talking with diane now.. she told him chicken called james a prick and a dick in the same rap.....

just a quick correction

someone said that kay was the only one not drinking

james also did not drink cuz he wants to win veto bad

howie, who does not drink, and i dont think has ever drank on bb, had one glass of beer

although i dont know this to be fact, but everyone else in the house was talking about the fact that boogie did not drink either

diane drank some but was fine, erika carried around a glass of wine, like she does..but did not get drunk

dont know if cg partook or not

jan dani and jase were drunk

will, was fine but might have imbibed, same with diane

sorry to butt in so late

but i think that it is important to know that james, altho wanting to get drunk, did not drink

and that boogie has some self control too

3:08 BBT

George won VETO

And some of their heads have been shaved.... don't know why yet?

Kayser, Jase & James in showers

Kayser asked for Rubbing Alcohol

George has something written on his back

James is mad, sad the competition was made for George

Marc got James a cloth of something from downstairs to scrub

Marc left, Howie came in

James thinks that BB has set this up so that when Will gets voted out this week, it sets him up to be put up for nomination next week. WOW James is mad. There seems to be something on his fact that he can't get off

James, Howie and now Boogie & Janelle in hoh room trying to figure out who to put up beside Will. Boogie thinks it should be a floater. He now sees that the only alliances are the Sov & Chill Town.

Will showed that he wasn't willing to eat slop to stay in the house.

Someone (James?) got gooped with glue

others had their head shaved

Will wouldn't do anything to stay in.

Boogie is saying that Will is not motivated to stay in the house, but boogie thinks will should stay in and that the floaters should be gone.

Boogie saying that he has respect for them now, but was afraid of them when they went into the house

Archived