July 19 Live Feed Updates

Everyone is out playing, Nak, Diane and Danielle in red room packing. Chicken is in the kitchen preparing dinner, and cleaning of course. The kids have left a big mess in house today, daddy is gonna be busy all night cleaning again. he is alone.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod mark

Talking about ebay. Diane sold calls to people. Will said he is going to sell a call from Howie. He'll talk to anyone. Howie is picking his nose and will tell him to "get away from me booger boy"

Kaysar is praying. Still chit chat in the BY

Dani is chatting and looks over and Howie has his finger up his nose again. They call him Booger boy again and to go wash his hands.

Will is telling Howie to go wash his hands again and that its just gross. Booger boy!

Howie gets a little pissed at Will.

8:27BBT

Dani wants to go to the DR to ask some questions. She wants to know when she can eat. Nakomis wants to know too.

Howie is saying its 12AM Saturday.

An update that I didn't see on the board from about an hour ago. CG,Dani,Di,Nak, outside and Di said she hates feeling pressured by the rest of the house to vote a certain way. (Not sure if she is alluding to CT or her convo with M, earlier. See above.)

BBT 8:55pm

Jan,James,H,Marc,CG,Dani at the table all talking about food. Jan tells them she dreamed that they all got food and she and Marc both had the same piece of chicken in the mouths fighting over it like dogs. Jan said she really doesn't feel well. H told her to get plenty of sleep tonight for tomorrow competition. Marc said maybe the comp will be mental and James said he hoped not because he doesn't even know his name.

BBT 9:00 pm

Feed chged to James and H in the LR in the middle of a convo. James is in a really fool mood. He told H that if this was a team sport, they would have been included in the Nom decision. H said something to James(I couldn't hear) and James said "Im really not in the mood".

Will & Boogie playing pool in the BY

Will: lets tell them I believe Jase is with Janelle

Boogie: They (th SOV) aren't going to believe that

Boogie says they really stick together well & the other people are sheep. Boog says he & Will are successful leaders in real life.

Boog: this game is pretty fucked up when you think of what was about to happen but 1 person leaned the other direction & it flipped the whole thing the other way

Will: what was that?...oh yeah

Boog: it's kinda nuts

Will: you mean w/Alison

Boog: this week..well that too actually

(they are kinda finishing each other sentences & talking low so hard to follow)

Will: oh you mean the Nak thing...we woulda been cool by the pool

Boog: Diane is gonna win the whole thing

BooG: you know what Erika did with Diane right?

Will: sorta I just heard the gist

Boog: (can't understand something abouth the 6 & MBE flipping?)

Boog: I walked up on her & Erika in the bathroom & they (can't understand him)

Boogie mumbles something to Will that he ought to go up to George & say George do you really think I am leaving before sequester (laughs)

Boog: oh man Seth is gonna be pissed (that's what he said)

More pool playing for awhile

Will: Boogie what are you going to do if you don't get HOH tomorrow & a season 6'er gets it? First of all do you figure it a victory if one of them doesn't get it & someone else does or is that just a superstressful situation?

Boog: no I mean marcellas told me we were good. Marcellas said he is putting up Kaysar & Howie

Will: I believe that

Boogie: Erika ain't putting us up. She may do a slight roll under the bus at some point

Will: this is what's great for me...if season 6 wins tomorrow I can pack my stuff & have a no-stress week. Everyone chills you guys can fight I will head out.

Boog: I'm not worried about anybody else, it's just the 3 of them. I mean who else would...Diane's putting them up. You are going to try for the HOH right?

Will: yea

Boog: cause you still got a few weeks left in here , I mean it's no fun ....

Will: yea definately definately

Boogie just says the salary is $2500 a week while they are in the house & $2000 a week while in the hotel (man that is the 3rd different salary I have heard :huh: ) They say that the salary isn't that bad for the show & that they get free food kinda :lol:

(lost my feeds for a sec & they are jumping around a lot tonight)

Now feeds on....Will, Marcy, Diane, Nak on the BY sofa. Talk of tea & lemon

switch to Howie & Kaysar in the HOH. Howie says it's going to be survival of the fittest & a fucking battle. Howie asks Kaysar if he is pissed at him. Kay says no.

James & Janelle in the LR. James says if I'm on it again I'm out of here (slop?). He says he will eat & get a penalty nom & leave.

Kaysar sitting outside the HOH in front of the chess table all alone. Either pouting or in deep thought.

Marcy, Will, & Boogie in the HT. Will says it's amazing how this place beats you down. Marcy says he has never done anything this hard. They say it is harder this time because they have more going on in their outside lives now than they did the 1st time around.

Dani comes out & wants to play the song game.

Kaysar at the table chowing down on what looks like a soft taco.

& the shocker :o of the night...George is cleaning the kitchen

(sry I couldn't post much tonight, I am out)

BBT: 9:10 pm

CG doing dinner dishes, K preparing his food, Jase at table eating, Dani back outside, W,Marc and Boogie in HT. I don't see Jan,H,or James anymore. Not sure where Nak or Di are either. I believe Ericka is still sleeping. (Boring)

Just checking in for a few minutes. I'll try and post some.

Janelle and James complaining about food restrictions. James saying how he can't wait til others in the house are of FR "paybacks a bit*$" i guess some people are going around those on food restrictions when they eat. So even when they try to be away from it they can't escape.

F3 &4 on kitch with CG doing dishes Kay and Jase there too Jase eating

F1&2 on Mike Will and Marc in hot tub.

Mike and will discussing that they aren't having fun this year (poor babies :( )

Will saying how it was easier last time to make a show because he was single. Marc saying last time he played meaner. "Hopefully now I am older and a little wiser"

Wishing they had cards or stuff to do Mike says "Even if you are playing cards it is an opening for other conversation" Marc "Not enough community stuff in here" Mike trying to negtiate with BB for other games etc.

Will just laid out by the tub. Mike "Marc would like to go shoping." Giving him directions of stores and where

he can go.

ed. I want the spider back from last night at least that was fun to watch..... :(

Dani comes and joins them. Mike is asking Dani if it would help her if they played a game and suggests the song game. Now they talk about the Ivy (a restaurant for celebs) and how it is the biggest scam........

And.......................... FOTH

Now talking about the stack of mail that will be waiting for Will

ANd about the fact that Mike's mom really wants him to get married and has a dream it will happen with one girl in particular. Some girl from Mass. Will asks if she's ugly and Mike says no she's actually cute.

Apparently she's a teacher and Will says she must want skids and it will work for Mike. He can "pop on out"

Dani says "Lady in the street but a freak inthe bed" Mike says they forgot about Usher and "Yeah" when they played the game last time so they decide to play song game again.

FOTH for a second and then game starting.

Marc. Will Mike Jase Nak and Dani aroung the ht.... Discussing how to play and they..... stare..... Jase comes up with a Kenny Rogers song.... He's apparently just kidding

they just changed the rule "you can't use short words like and or the"

Just invited Nak over to play.

F3 close up on Jan eating slop chips.

Cg in kitch cleaning up he peaks out back door and asks after Howie. They say How is in bed waiting fo rhim and CG comesback with "Oh so you are done with me?" to boogie (Go Georgie)

Comments about how great he is because "he cooks, he cleans....."

Not much happening really.

I'm out...

Archived