July 18 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:15pm BBT

Dani & Kaysar & Howie in the kitchen.

Feed 1 & 3 Kitchen

Feed 2 & 4 big round table (CG, Nak & Janie)

Nak very quiet and enjoying "creating" with the beads. Jan and CG done with their soap making.

James was the one who said "same crap as last year"

Diane didnt seem very excited about the solving kid.

Jan in kitchen now getting ready to make "slop"

The cameras just showed Diane and Erika just standing in front of the bathroom mirror...seems like they might of had a quick meeting. Then they parted ( I didnt get any audio...not sure if anyone did)

Boogie now coming downstairs. 4:19pm BBT

Most of the houseguests are now around the round table....Howie sitting with Will...Nak and CG sitting near each other .. Nak still playing and CG watching. Dani and Jan in kitchen still. Most of them are laughing and carrying on.

Cant seem to see Marc?

Jase, Boogie, Nak, Will, Howie, CG, Diane & Jan now at round table.

Where is Marc? Maybe sleeping.

Diane seems to be very sarcastic about the crafts. She said to herself "I know I know quite b*tching Diane"

Will says " I feel like BB is run by 80 year olds" Why would anyone our age want to play origami. They dont seem happy with the crafts yet they are all around the table still :-)

4:21pm BBT

CG now making a bead something. Howie stirring his protein shake for a while and yawning.

Will and Howie want shrinky dinks and playdough.

I'm starting to think I'd like to do some crafts now LOL.

Will and Boogie bitching about the crafts they were given. The best one they were given was the plane, it costs $4.00 and they only gave them one. Jase tried to fly his plane and it crashed and burned. Boogies attempt was a little better. The whole time howie is stiring his darn shake and driving me nuts.

We now see Marcelles, Kaysar, and Danielle in the BY and their talking about make up and stuff like that. And I've been wondering how Marcelles got an afro. lol

All feeds are on the kitchen....Nak is uhhhh I really dont know what she is doing really ... It looks like she is playing with alot of balls on a plate

Jase is in the Hot Tub all alone...continplating on hmmmm does he even have a brain

Other feeds or on the red sofa in the BY....Will is sleeping....and all is quiet...

Two feeds on Will sleeping and two feeds on Jase in the Hot Tub Alone ...

Uh OH Danielle just walked in the BY and awww dayum she just went inside the house where obviously there is more going on than what the feeds are showing...

(I came in on the middle of this...total paraphrase)

James, Howie, Jase, Boogie, Will in the BY. James says the paranoia is getting to Boogie. Boogie says he is just mad that the whole house isn't going after sea sic. Boog says he loves the way the sea sic is lying & trying to convince the house that there is a chilltown 4 instead of 2 seperate alliances of 2. He says sea sic is doing this to take the spotlight off themselves. They laugh about the Mr & Mrs Smith alliance. Jase says he was the last to hear about it & if it were true he didn't do to good with it because he nominated one of his 4 & is voting another out this week. James goes inside & they take a few jabs at him. They continue to laugh about the made-up Mr & Mrs Smith that never existed. Will is singing & no FOTH :o .

(more accurate/not so much paraphrase)

Jase tells Boogie they HAVE to get HOH to shake things up around here. Jase says his nom speach will go - as you see I have nom Janelle & Howard. At the veto I will step aside to let you 2 battle it out so which ever one of you wins can be responsible for James getting backdoored. They are going to try to talk to Nak tonight & tell her they are going to save her to get her on their side. Jase says the downfall of the SOV is that they can't stop playing for a single minute.

They join Dani on the BY sofa. They ask Dani what she thinks about getting Nak to join them. Dani says Nak may have already made a deal w/the SOV & she isn't the type to go back on their word. Dani says she is voting to keep Diane & she told the SOV she would not change her mind. They wonder how the floater Erika & CG votes will go to. They are sick of the floaters. Every week the floaters become the bitches of whoever is in power. Boogie can't believe they can't galvanize the 6 or 7 people in here to get out the 4. Dani says she is making her own decisions in this game & is keeping Diane. Boogie says he is going to straight ask Nak if she made a deal to go after chilltown for her safety. Dani says she isn't playing with a group this time. Boogie says I can understand that but sometime to play as an individual you must first play as a group.

Dani doesn't know where Marcy stands but she thinks he will vote w/sea sic. CG won't even have a conversation with anyone. Boogie says Erika is so scared of seasic so she will vote with them. Boogie thinks the vote will be 5-5 & Kaysar will break the tie. Boogie wants Diane to stay. He says he will only vote to keep Nak if she makes an agreement w/them. Dani says she thinks Nak has already made a deal w/sea sic & she won't lie. Boogie says the 4 will not seperate as long as bitches like Erika & Marcy float with them. He says it's so stupid because we have the #'s, it's basic math. Boogie says none of them can get thru to Marcy but maybe Dani can.

Jase: Marcellas gets on my his last nerve.

Dani: I can tell

Jase: how did you live in a house with him for that long

Dani: he's just Marcellas

Jase: he's just too showy

Boog: if you can get Marcy I feel like out of the 3 of us we can get CG

Will: CG may not even know who Diane & Nak are :lol:

Dani: has Diane talked to CG herself

Will: but Diane & Nak made a deal not to campaign against each other yet Nak is campaigning the whole time. She never was buddies w/season 6 & now she is in the HOH every day hanging out w/them

Boog: if we all get knocked off, this sounds sick but I hope one of them wins just so at the wrap party I can laugh in everyones face & say I told you so

Dani says even if we lose Diane. It's HOH next week man it's HOH.

Will: Marcellas just waved. He is going up to the HOH

Jase: Marcellas is one of those that if you win HOH you just have to tell him to step the fuck off. You know when he comes up there trying to stroke you...

(they pretend to talk to Marcellas)

Jase: Marcellas just step the fuck off before you accidently get nominated you MF

Will: unfortunately you are gonna fly by another week if you just shut up

Jase: here's your deal to kiss my ass just go do it in another room

Boog: & no you are not listening to my 50 cent CD, get the fuck up oughta here, go fucking dermascrub or something

Jase says when he was HOH w/Janelle Marcy kept coming up & trying to strategize with him but jase says Marcy kept calling it "stratergerize" (or something like that)

short FOTH

Pops back in on them cutting up. Will says it will be funny if they ask "what is (& he says some long word I have never heard but it sounds medical)" & he answers it. Will says if they say put your hand on this button & hold it (endurance comp) he will say fuck it I am going to go eat a sandwich with CG & let go.

Boogie says if Howie gets close to winning we may see physical contact casue that would be the worst to hear his loud voice. Talk turns on how to get CG's vote. Then CG walks out & sits down w/them.

Silence.

Talk turns to Dani have to eat gruel a 2nd week in a row. She says she can't do it another week.

Boog (out of the blue): so George who are you voting for

CG: what's the team saying

Boog: it looks like season 6 wants to keep Nak but we think it's best to keep Diane

Dani: I am keeping Diane

CG: my personal opinion...I would like to keep Diane

Boog: would you vote that way? could we count on that?

CG: (nods) you can count on that. if we are we all in agreement?

Boog: we need one more if you are down for that we need 1 more

CG: I am with Diane

Dani: I am with Diane too

CG: can you scrape one more up Boog?

Boog: if we can get either Erika or Marcellas that will be 6

They tell CG not to tell anyone how he is voting because people expect him not to share so it's OK when you don't. They all laugh.

Marcy & Janelle come out & join them. They all say they are more bored this time because last time was the first time.

I switch feeds to Jase, Kaysar, James, Howie in HOH. Jase giving a speach about how at 1st he wanted Diane gone then Nak (or MBE he said it the other way around. He flips & flops so many times I can't remember). Janelle walks in & says Calgon take me away & we get FOTH.

FOTH for several minutes

Pops back in to Jase saying "then I vote to evict Diane". James says to vote to way you want to vote. Kaysar says they don't want to pressure anyone to vote a certain way. Jase doesn't want to be perceived to be in an alliance that he's not in. They weigh the pros & cons of each.

(I am out for a bit)

Archived