July 18 Live Feed Updates

Approx 4:30am BBT: K and Jan in HOH talking about floaters, particularly Erika, and how difficult a time Jan has been having securing E and M's votes the last two weeks. Jan asks K if he thinks it would be funny to put up Chicken George and Erika next week if she doesn't vote with them. Jan isn't sure she can secure E's vote this week. Jan isn't sure they have the votes to keep Nak.

Jan: "Erika, she seems so shady all of a sudden." Howie, who has been asleep on the bed for hours, suddenly chimes in, "It's All Stars." K and Jan get a good chuckle.

K and J discuss the advantages of keeping Nak. They feel she will go after the guys in the house, like Chill Town.

A short time later, after Howie is slightly more conscious, K says, "Howie's still talking strategy in his sleep. You're hardcore, Howie."

K and Jan discuss the diminishing number of girls in the house.

5:10am BBT: Talk again returns to floaters. Howie says, "They're playing for the new stipend." (so I'm guessing it's more than last time) Then fire.

Feed comes back mid-conversation. K to Howie: "I feel like I'm best friends with Barney Rubble."

5:15am BBT: Fire. Then houseguests sleeping.

5:27am BBT: Jan and Howie trying to sleep in the HOH bedroom. Not sure where K is (K also said earlier he was going to stay up all night to correct his sleep schedule.)

5:30am BBT: K comes backs in HOH and prays.

5:38am BBT: all in bed except K who is tidying up, first outside, then in the kitchen.

5:44am BBT: then outside again

5:50am BBT: then inside again

5:51am BBT: Kaysar sneezes. (I just had to put that. It makes me laugh. Can you tell I can't sleep?)

approx 5:55am BBT: K returns outside and sits down. (Still there as of 6:40am. I can't believe he hasn't fallen asleep sitting out there by himself.) Then fire.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone just tossed....or maybe they turned ....I dont know....

Not much snoring going on in the house.....everyone is asleep though from what I can tell

why arent I asleep yet dammit <_<

I just heard a door open and close ...but the feeds didnt show who it was....looks like all the hg are still in their beds....It might have been a ghost ....ho hum more snoring and turning.....maybe tossing yeah tossing thats it

8:15 bbt

I almost hate reporting on this... but since it seems to be a semi-regular 'important report'.... James just got up to use the restroom, and returned to bed.... are you ready... without washing his hands...

9:20 bbt - just letting everyone know you aren't missing anything on the live feeds - all quiet in the BB house - everyone still asleep...

James & Dani is BY:

They're talking about Jase & the Mr. & Mrs. Smith Alliance and Jase wanting to get rid or Nako.

They say Nako is smarter than anyone in S6

Dani says she will vote to keep diane

James points out that S6 hasn't put will or boogie up & that the floaters are the ones that are targeting chill town.

Funny Quote - James: "I need to talk with Will & Boogie when they're not in God mode" :-D

11:04 BBT

The day is getting going (slowly but surely)

Nak is doing dishes.

Dani & James on red couches. Dani is wearing a sweatshirt..must be a cooler day there.

Feed 1: James & Danielle on couch

Feed 2: Close up Danielle

Feed 3: Nak from above doing dishes

Feed 4: dark bedroom

James talks about the Mr. & Mrs. Smith Alliance:

Said he got the call from Toni F. and that Jase, DIane and Allison met in LA to form the alliance.

Nicole (season 2) called James and said that she had talked to boogie and boogie said that Jase, Diane, and Allison had met in one of boogies resturants and he saw them.

Rachel told Howie that Jase was hanging out with will & Boogie b4 the show.

Oy!

James is saying he heard ....

(from Tony Dianes previous houseguest) over the phone I believe he said that Jase, Diane & Alison were in alliance going into the house.

They met in LA and formed Mr. & Mrs. Smith

James goes on to say how he got a call from Nicole from season 2 telling him that she spoke to Boogie at one of Boogies restaraunts and that Boogie told Nicole that Jase (in Central Illinios) Alison (penn.) Diane (LA)...that they met in a bar that is Dolche perhaps and discussed their alliance.

James and Dani are saying how dumb that was.

James now says that Rachael (BB6) told Howie that Jase is hanging out with Will & Boogie before the show. That would seem to James the reason why Jase didnt feel threatened to go to LA and talk about the show/alliance near Boogie.

Dani laughs and says now you know why I thought about not doing AllStars DAMN.

Seems they are putting a lot of pieces together and realizing the game started a long time ago perhaps.

James says "Now you know why I could really only trust you (Dani) and Kaysar going into this thing"

Dani says "right"

James "The whole hunt for the four..is kind of like.... I'm kind of glad in a way. We could do some damage this time around. I've seen so many different sides of Howie."

Dani "You and Howie called each other all kinds of names you had a falling out right"

James "Heck yeah we had a falling out"

James is explaining that he and Howie got in a fight because of 'f u' texts or something (hard to hear)

FOTH 11:14am BBT

12:24pm BBT

Nak & Will taking (seperate) showers

"someone SINGING"

Jan & Dani in HOH (Kaysar too) room talking about Nak & Diane and who to keep.

Dani is saying she's keeping Diane that shes not sure shes really in an alliance. She thinks keeping Nak isnt smart because shes smart.

Everyone seems very torn. Keep the smart one or keep the one who may be in alliance.

Feed 1 has focused on something strange...cant tell what it is but it zoomed in (anyone know??)

I hear Howie but dont see him. Feed 2 is now focused on that same thing...what is it???

2:25 bbt 4 views of Kitchen, Diane/George at the counter, Howie/Janelle/Marcellas(with afro wig) join them...

G: (to Diane) you have the same body as my daughter

H: really? set me up? is she hot like Diane?

G: they are very pretty

D: are you going to bring them?(to the wrap party)

D: if you make it to the end of the game, CBS will throw a few more pennies to bring your family, you have to get first place to get the rest of your family... I probably won't even be able to get my sister out here

H: you got to bring Ben and who else?

D: Ben and his parents, but...

G: who is coming for you Howie?

H: last year it was my dad and my sister, this year my mom wants to come also so I'm gonna let them fight it out

D: that's how mine are, my mom and dad and brother want to come, my sister, I'll use my ticket on her and her boyfriend, but my mom/dad/brother are duking it out

G: you get one ticket, right?

H: I think if you make final 2 you get 2

J: you get to invite two people to the wrap party

H: but they'll fly out one... 3 get in to the final show... Maggie got David and her mom/dad

M: my mom doesn't fly very well

G: so you can only invite 2 people to the wrap party?

H: finale show, wrap party... but this is allstars, so maybe nobody this year lol

D: can you imagine? my mom/dad would be fighting at the wrap party, I'd never bring them both

H: are they divorced?

D: yea

H: mine too

G: recent?

D: yea, when I was 21... I was like thank you God finally

H: a good divorce is better than a bad marriage

D: it was a bad divorce

G: so it was a real sticky one?

D: yea

(flames as Diane starts to explain more)

back with feeds showing Janelle/Marcellas at chess table...

J: last night me and Kaysar were talking, asking why Lisa couldn't be here instead of Erika, she's a winner, would be so much cooler, I like her, but... why did they do that?

M: I know why... if I'm producing this show... Marcellas and Janelle will end up friends, if Lisa is in the house, Marc and Lisa are friends, and it would stop you and me from becoming friends, that may sound arrogant, but I think the want to recreate the Marc and Lisa thing

(Erika joins them, admires Janelles bible)

M: what was it, nest of vipers? what was it I would say all the time? Pack of jackels, nest of vipers...

M: Erika, I wore this out one day with Valarie, with this(the afro), and she was like, is that your hair?

J: what does your tshirt say?

E: it's all about the bunny? Do you know bunny? she writes BB commentary... she's very funny... she likes Janelle...

M: it's so crazy to be here... the first time I'd never been to LA before... now, I'm 20 minutes from Cabo Cantina, I could be having margaritas right now, or at ...... having some french fries...

J: don't say that, I love their fries!

M: you've been here before, so..

E: yea, my house is like 3 miles from here... if I press my face against the Hilton, I could almost see my house

M: definately adds a crazy layer to it all, I could be at the Beverly Center in 30 minutes

E: I think I'm gonna do a girl day, wash my hair, paint my nails, there is nothing to do...

M: you'ld think they would give us cards or something, so the 'net people won't say 'they are spoiled, they are bored'... I am spoiled, I work very hard to spoil myself!

(can hear James/Diane/George in the distance)

M: Diane, do you have to stay inside? You know she had hives last night

J: why?

E: stress

M: My roommate is working... my best friend is around the corner... James, what time is it? (2:45) she's picking up her son

G: any one have any clippers?

M: oh noooo.... did you see the episode where Josh used my clippers? I was like oh no, send me home! I'll let him use them... in for a penny, in for a pound

E: did you throw those away?

M: like it was my job! they didn't even leave the hotel... when we leave, do we just go home, or...

E: I went to hotel, and then to sequester..

M: OH! I keep forgetting about sequester! We're allstars, we understand the power of the diary room! George's voice carries...

J: I want to take out Chilltown, but can I take another 2 weeks of George? We need to take out Chilltown, but... we'd have to all agree...

do you guys think he should stay longer than Chilltown? cause the possibility of him...

BB: Howie, go to the DR

M: I am falling in love with Kaysar... it's not that good of a body, but it makes me want to toss him around

J: he has sexy eyes

E: bedroom eyes

J: long eyelashes... do you think George should stay longer than Chilltown? I think Chilltown needs to go first... Boogie or Jase? The thing is, Jase is, not made a total commitment

M: if you get rid of Jase, it weakens Ctown, and you totally get rid of Mr/Mrs Smith

J: last night they were so obvious...

M: as long as you all don't go after the black gay guy, I'm down...

J: Erika, did I tell you what they said? Ctown came to me, said they aren't coming after me/Kaysar, we are going after James/Howie... are you going to put us up? So I lied to them and said no, I didn't know what else to do, they put me on the spot... they are so nervous about it, that's all I can think about it...

(Kaysar comes out, was asleep)

E: hey... you ok?

K: I hate sleeping in the day

J: did they wake you up? Why did they wake you up?

K: they said there is something, or

E: I think they want you in the DR

K: I don't remember, I'm half asleep

E: did you do your own hair? It looks good

J/E talk about the girls being outnumbered

E: 8-6, and the girls are leaving like wild fire

J: so you are still voting with us?

E: yes

J: is Marcellas

K: who are you voting for?

E: Mrs Smith

(ed-she said she's voting with them, but Kaysar has to ask who she is voting for!!?!?!?)

J: I called them out, Jase was with them, they were saying we are coming after the 4, the 4... and I said so are you 3 together? I asked why he is always hanging out with them? He used to be so... but now he has changed... he was beating a rat against the window

E: I think it's what happens to men when they are confined... they have too much testosterone..

J: this game is getting dangerous for a female to be in

M starts explaining about propesia to Kaysar...

Marcellas explains a 'song of the day' game... you send song title/artist, friend has to reply with another song by artist, or a song with word from the title... says he has played it thru text messages on his cell phone... said he once had a $536 bill for going over his limit... NOW he has unlimited text messaging plan

(ed. sounds like he needs to do a commercial for cell phone company)

Mike/Will meet in storage room... Mike says Nak talked to him, she doesn't want to go after S6, Chicken George is bugging her, her brother floated all the way to the final 2... they agree about the need to 'convince them about a potential 4 versus or the 4 that are already there'

James/Danielle pool side... James explains that he threw the POV comp... can you imagine what I'd had to go thru the last few days if I had won that thing?!?!?

they discuss Alisons complaint that Jase threw a pillow to Janelle...

Danielle says she never has time to look at others during the comps.

3:35pm BBT

Jan & K talking in HOH

Jan telling Kaysar Erika&Marc discuss their votes.

Jan "If we pull this off it's going to be HUGE"

Kaysar" HUGE" "They dont understand the extent of the plan" .. right now they are thinking its just about Nak & Diane...its SO much more then that .... is what Kaysar is saying.

They seem very happy and secure in their choices.

They think they will be others source of safety when it comes to Chill Town.

Janelle and Kaysar are talking in the HOH room, planning stragety with each other to get the non BB6ers out of the house before week 5! Janelle occaisonly looks at the spy screen in the HOH room just incase someone comes.

James/Jase/Marc/Will debating cost of bringing in the shrink vs $19.95 for badmidton(badmitton? badmitten? whatever lol)...

M: I've got one at my house, call my roommate if you don't want to pay for it... just make sure there are more than 2 shuttlecocks

Will said they had croket his season, but after 2 games it was boring...

(crokette? why's it so hard to spell suddenly?)

Mike is headed to DR, Will says to tell them he(Will) needs 3 hours with the shrink

BBT : 3:50 PM

HG's have a game, (can't tell yet what it is) and they need needle nose pliers(?) They tell BB they are not trying to be a bother but someone didn't not look at the directions before giving them the game. N and Erica reading directions etc.

Looks like most everyone is inside. I can either hear them or see them. (Not sure why BB is giving two cams on four feeds.)

(Oh, thanks, I thought it was a game, sorry)

Okay apparently there are beads, a "problem solving kit", and a soap kit. N is definitely into the beads, Jan and CG are making soap and K after getting food, will tryout the problem solving kit. Di didn't look too impressed with any of it. She did mention that "this is the stuff you can sell on ebay"

Ericka just gave K a hug right in the middle of the kit/table area. (?) H is just walking around talking to everyone. CG says he is going to make ribs for dinner and K said he has never had ribs.

(Still nothing exciting going on but at least they are not just saying the same thing over and over.)

When Kaysar and Janelle were in the HOH room, what were they talking about?

I interpreted it as follows:

Janelle was assuring kaysar that they had 5 votes (Jan, Howie, James, Danielle, and ERIKA???) to evict Diane. Then, it would be tied 5-5 and Kaysar could cast the TB vote for Diane.

Is this right? If it is right, then there's your update :). If it's not, someone please correct me!

Archived