• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talk in by about food places close to the lot

talk of the valley

george...ive always wanted that on your car, where you could read where you are

jan...a navigation system? ed..lol

now they all stare at the ground again...like they do

theyve already fawned over the spider tonight, talked about the weather and how dang beautiful it is

marc says he wants mcdonalds again

jan tells her mcd's secret, she asks for extra onions and they make her a fresh one....

jase is sitting and staring and looking like he is going to jump out of his skin

boredom and more boredom

water and gruel

they all look at a plane flying over

ed...now..this my friends...is good tv

more talk of gruel

and making soup with creamer

more staring

marc says god i hope i can sleep tonight...again

jan..today went by fast

marc ive never had to count days like this before..its ridiculous

even season 3 it was not as mind numbingly boring and lethargic producing

nak..it seemed like there was more going on, dont know if they are setting us up for something

marc, they need to BRING IT

marc bounces his water cup off his forehead

they all watch

george...seems like these days are like....he doesnt even bother to finish the sentence

marc, i dont think i ever uttered, im bored, during season 3

i definitely uttered, i wanna go home...being nominated every week

nak, on my season i would go out and draw with glass, so i was rarely ever bored

ed..this is mind numbing for real

george...were you here when they did the twin thing? ed..is this guy for real?

george...did they keep him here on this set? so she probably had someone with her all the time

marc, did someoen sleep with her

nak...talks about ad/nat going into dr..getting bags over their head..staying in a hotel or bungalow, but doesnt think anyone slept with her

marc...wants to know about the food restriciton rules for the twins

nak has no clue

ed..yes, if the hg twin was on food rest..so was the sequestered twin

more talk on the twins

and how crazy it is that 1st gets half mill and 2nd gets 50k

crazy jump between prizes

marc ...lisa walked away with 326k out of 500

marc ...my acct says i can walk away with 350-370k

marc..i am self employed and i claim one of my brothers cuz i pay his rent

george...thats bad she had to pay all that in taxes

nak, well thats 300k more than she had before

marc says that survivor is definitely the way to go

they would be 1/3 of the way done now

he could lay back in the hammock and pretend like he is gervase

ed..like any of these ppl, especially marcy, would make it 1 day in survivor!lol

george

the object of this game is to stay in the house

you don't want to leave the house

ed...by george, i think he's got it!

Marcy, Nak, & CG on the BY sofa.

Talk of how much tax they have to pay if they win. Marcy says Lisa from BB3 walked away with $326,000 from her win after taxes. Marcy's accountant told him he could probably walk away with $350,000-$370,000 because he is self-employed.

He says Survivor is the way to go, hec they would be 1/3 of the way thru already if they were on Survivor. Someone says yeah but don't be like that guy who didn't pay his taxes (Richard Hatch).

Jase is in the HT all alone.

James, Janelle, Howie in the bugroom chatting about past competitions.

Haven't seen Kaysar in hours.

(nite all I'ff off to bed)

talk in by about food places close to the lot

talk of the valley

george...ive always wanted that on your car, where you could read where you are

jan...a navigation system? ed..lol

now they all stare at the ground again...like they do

theyve already fawned over the spider tonight, talked about the weather and how dang beautiful it is

marc says he wants mcdonalds again

jan tells her mcd's secret, she asks for extra onions and they make her a fresh one....

jase is sitting and staring and looking like he is going to jump out of his skin

boredom and more boredom

water and gruel

they all look at a plane flying over

ed...now..this my friends...is good tv

more talk of gruel

and making soup with creamer

more staring

marc says god i hope i can sleep tonight...again

jan..today went by fast

marc ive never had to count days like this before..its ridiculous

even season 3 it was not as mind numbingly boring and lethargic producing

nak..it seemed like there was more going on, dont know if they are setting us up for something

marc, they need to BRING IT

marc bounces his water cup off his forehead

they all watch

george...seems like these days are like....he doesnt even bother to finish the sentence

marc, i dont think i ever uttered, im bored, during season 3

i definitely uttered, i wanna go home...being nominated every week

nak, on my season i would go out and draw with glass, so i was rarely ever bored

ed..this is mind numbing for real

george...were you here when they did the twin thing? ed..is this guy for real?

george...did they keep him here on this set? so she probably had someone with her all the time

marc, did someoen sleep with her

nak...talks about ad/nat going into dr..getting bags over their head..staying in a hotel or bungalow, but doesnt think anyone slept with her

marc...wants to know about the food restriciton rules for the twins

nak has no clue

ed..yes, if the hg twin was on food rest..so was the sequestered twin

more talk on the twins

and how crazy it is that 1st gets half mill and 2nd gets 50k

crazy jump between prizes

marc ...lisa walked away with 326k out of 500

marc ...my acct says i can walk away with 350-370k

marc..i am self employed and i claim one of my brothers cuz i pay his rent

george...thats bad she had to pay all that in taxes

nak, well thats 300k more than she had before

marc says that survivor is definitely the way to go

they would be 1/3 of the way done now

he could lay back in the hammock and pretend like he is gervase

ed..like any of these ppl, especially marcy, would make it 1 day in survivor!lol

george

the object of this game is to stay in the house

you don't want to leave the house

ed...by george, i think he's got it!

Talk went to Howie being arrested, guys wanting Kaysar to tell the story, and then fire....

James, Howie, and Jan in the bug room whispering while it looks like everyone else outside around the pool table swapping stories.

George in the kitchen cleaning, walking around, etc. (does he ever get to leave the kitchen or is he running a 24hr cafe?)

Talk in the backyard goes to appearances by the house guests.

10:00 P BBT - Yellow Room

Talk between Janelle, James and Howie turns to George and how he isn't a target by S6. They genuinely seem to think that he isn't a threat and could be handled later. They want Howie to go and relay this information to him and point out that they don't complain about him hanging out with them while Chill Town + Jase seem to make him do stupid "tricks". The group walks out and Howie and George talk in the kitchen explaining that he is cool with Howie and that him and James cook together all the time. Howie walks off into the BY yelling "I thought there was no Chill Town." George walks into the gym where he asks James for an alliance and James says that he won't join alliances because then they nominate him and that he learned from last year.

Janelle walks into the kitchen and GHeorge joins her and says "You're alright Georgie" in her best Howie voice. This gets a big chuckle out of George. Janelle walks into the gym and James comes out to the kitchen to check on what's on the stove. (Appears to be some BB Slop in a pan.) George returns to washing dishes.

James, Janelle and Howie talking in the kitchen. Howie was talking about him having bad gas from the food. They go over how many bricks in the house. Howie said he would have banged Ali. James said he should have made an alliance will her. Janelle said She was coming after me!

James is ready the BB manual.

Kaysar and Jase are playing in the BY with the yellow balls. BB Tells them BE CAREFUL. Both cameras are on them so I can

11:49pm bbt - F1& 2 - jase and kaysar in the hot tub. AT the red couch area - diane, will, mike, marc, nakomis, and danielle are outside at the red couches. Erika is acting out charades. They are doing song titles. Nakomis goes next, followed by Boogie (hard to keep up with all th fire here and there)

F3 & 4- james, howie, janelle in the kitchen munching. They continue to talk strategy and James has fears that they might turn on the, but Janelle tells him that all is good.

James - if it wasn't all-star I would be glued to the live feeds

H - yeah, me too

James - and since it is all-stars and i can't watch it's killin me.

Kaysar enters wearing a towel and joins in on their convo. Janie starts to tell a story of a rich asian couple that came in when she was a cocktail waitress at Mansion and we get.....fire. BAck to more words from Janie about her experiences at Mansion and she said that she was there 'when some guy died there'

Feeds sitch to CG in the HOH listening to music

12:05am bbt - the charades game is over and james is talking about how nakomis' charade was of a strange song. Nak says he should expand his horizons.

F1 & 2 - Red couch aea with will, nakomis and danielle. I think everyone else has gone inside

F3 & 4 - Janelle, Erika, Howie and Kaysar talking around the kitchen bar. (hard because feeds are cutting in and out) Marcellas joins them and Janie has just painted her fingernails red. They are about to get ready to do a scene from Radford Place.

12:15am bbt - Erika leaves and complains about her ribs still hurting.

*have to go for a while - someone please take over! :)

Well I sure wish someone on the westcoast would post late night, but since I'm up anyway I'll try to get us caught up here.

Boogie and Will came up to the HOH room to talk to Janelle, who was in there already. Jase followed them in as well as Marcelles. Boogie and Will were trying to get Janelle to throw the HOH next week, so she would get a free week next week if they won HOH. Janelle wouldn't even admit that the S6 were in an alliance(LOL). She told them that she wasn't coming after them next week. Chill town were saying that they only want to make the show good, and they don't care if they make it to the end.

Boogie and Will were in the back yard grilling howie and James again. Howie was a bit more fistey, telling them that they would have to shock him and win a HOH first. Blah blah blah, Will say's he does'nt care if he's here next week.

Nik and Diane in the red room, Diane is getting upset cause she knows she's going home this week. Blah Blah Blah, Nik say's for the 800th time that you never know, anything can happen.

Kay, James and Jan in the HOH room. Jan is telling them about chill town coming up to her and trying to intimidate her. They are now saying that they want to get rid of Boogie next week, because it will crumble that alliance. And they think Jase is thinking that he chose the wrong alliance.

James is telling Janelle that chill town is afraid of him, and he heard that boogie watched season 6 and thought James was exactly like Will. They think that chilltown is worried, because they thought they could get James to flip over to the other side, and he hasn't.

Nik, Diane and Marcelles are in the red room complaining about the alpha males in the house, and that they don't like the way Jase is acting. Marcelles just said that Howie is just plain stupid and that they should keep him tell the end because he can't win and competitions and that no one will vote for him.

After 10 min of fire, James, Jan and Kay are still talking in the HOH room. James say's that Will is doing what he did in season 2, selling out Boogie. He say's Will would have shut Boogie up a long time ago if he cared about the alliance, and that he's encouraging Boogie to keep up with this angle that he's the star of the show. James say's Will wants Boogie to come out as the bad guy....James say's that He's proud of Howie for sticking up to Chill town, and that Howie is really getting under Will's skin....FIRE....Marcelles is now up with the 3. Marcelles is now reconsidering getting rid of Diane after having a conversation with her in which she said she was going after Chilltown if she stayed.

Janelle,Howie and Kaysar concerned about the floaters catching on. Erica is outside with Danielle and the sovs wondering why danielle wants to keep nak. Janelle tells Kaysar to go outside and talk to Erica. Kaysar asks janelle if she wants him to flirt with her.

Mike and Will saying that they'd like George to win the money. Saying how this is boring. Feed switch to someone sleeping.

K,Janie and Howie talking about who to keep and that the floaters are not going to vote like they want them to. If the vote doesn't go the way they want they are going to declare war on them i.e Erica,George etc. They'll then make a deal with chill town. Not that they believe they'll go for it. Per Kaysar the only way it would happen is if sov's get hoh (if nak goes up) they'll go to chill town to make a deal with them or they'll be nominated instread of floaters. Janie doesn't agree.

S6 are all over the place on what they want to do next. They want to get CG out. Kay wants to get HOH next week and make a deal with chilltown to put up floaters when they get HOH(LOL, I thought he just did that this week).

Now Kaysar is saying that the floaters will keep their word because they won't want to rock the boat. Saying that they'll want to stay in the background for a few more weeks and let the sovs and chill go after each other. That with sovs getting two hoh they'll feel indebted to them.

Kaysar and Janie trying to figure out who is going to talk to Erica and Danielle. Kaysar wants to talk to Dani and so does Janie because Kaysar feels that Erica is not being honest.

Now their thinking of making a deal with two of the floaters since they'll take deals since their afraid. Going in circles again. Howie not saying much looks like he fell asleep while K and J seem wide. Howie definatly asleep..snoring...

Even though they don't trust Erica Kaysar doesn't want to make the mistake they made with James last season. Appearently during the veto ceremony she said that she wanted to do what the hoh wanted her to do which put the target on Kaysar. Kaysar said that Erica just wants to keep her hands clean at any cost. Janie said they should of put Lisa instead of Erica in the house since Erica isn't doing anything and Lisa would have been a target since she's a past winner. Janie frustrated about having to always rally votes...wants to make a statement by putting up CG and Erica and just speak her mind. They don't believe Dani or Marci are floaters since James protects Dani and Janie protects Marci.

Gotta go. I hope someone else keeps updating this.

I agree with Jeff (above)

They're so all over the place that no one video would make sense. They're punch drunk from lack of sleep and just keep going over the same scenarios.

Mention that they hope the Sucksters flame the h*ll out of Chicken George.

Claim nobeody wants HOH this year. Strategy is just to lay back and have fun.

(I'm off to work -- Jeff still out there?)

I'm still watching the feeds but they are too confusing ....I dont know what to post becasue they are talking in circles......

Janie is talking about how he can change Marce's vote the way she wants him to vote ....more strategizine in circles lol

Its 4:06 BB time and Howie-Janie-Kaysar are all up in HOH room talking about the game.

Theya re also giglling and calling out each other.

They are talking about LIsa, she asked Kaysar waht is a floater. She alsp told him that there is no such thing as ChillTown.

Janie said she doesnt get mad at MArcellas but she has to hold his hand thru decisions.

Janie said Marcellas is stubborn.

Howie is laying acros the bottom of the bed in and out.

Gonna listen and then report more

BBfeed 3

Janielle and Kaysar talking about people in the game. Talking about the fact Chill town cannot believe they havent been put up. Howie is snoring lying across the bed.Janelle and Kaysar are talking but very tired.

Kaysar talking about how jase interups Marc story about him and april....

Janie tells kaysar that marc will put up jase and CG because mace hates jase...

Janie goes to the bathroom and leaves her mike on and we hear her tinkle..... I dont hear the sink for washing hands but i do hear the toilet flush ewwwwww :huh: spoke to soon I hear the sink

uh oh...lol Janie says something is wrong with her....she is on her >.< and now she is on it again....she said she was on it when she first got in the house.....hmmmm

(period)It happened before when their season tooo......kaysar thinks its stress. Janie said she needs to see a doctor

She gets worried sometimes ....she something about pregnant and she doesnt knows what the hell is wrong with her ....and walks out the hoh room and goes in the bathroom

still mic on we hear what sounds to be changing of womenly products and uhhh ok TMI im sure Love the sound effects Janie thank LOL

Kaysar: ok

Howies is asleep at the end of the bed....

why am i posting this stuff ;)

Archived