Twist Possibilities

lovely

If they would of have secret pairs again.. Random 2 pairs and actually kept it a SECRET. Like kaysar and diane if they made it to the end the winner would get a million and 2nd place would get 250. It would of made it awesome because alliances would be going crazy.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love that idea with the allstars because they have all seen eachother play before, but the thing is they all would know there are partners because there isnt just going to be ONE random partner (other than adria and natalie) but that was the whole family "dna" thing cuz of nak. and cowboy *yuck* and the twin, but that would be awesome.

Imagine Howie and Marcellas together lol!

Just another idea regarding the jackpot - the final jackpot would be based on the number of votes received from the jury.

For every vote they get, the winner gets $100,000 - meaning a minimum jackpot of $400,000 (4:3), and a maximum of $700,000 - though perhaps if they win by 7:0 they could win $1,000,000.

The runner up prize would also be based on the number of votes they receive, say $25,000 per vote (so min prize of $0, max $75,000)

I'd like to see a BB where every HG spoke a different language and couldn't communicate through traditional spoken language....lol. Each would have a translater (before entering the house) to explain the rules.....but in the end, its up to them to understand each other.

Of course, all languages would be translated for us at home. :P

Remember when Survivor all stars was on and all of America wanted Rupert to win. After the episode where he was voted off cbs got alot of phone calls complaining. So they come up with a plan to have America vote to give another million dollar winner the money after the finale show. Do you think they will do this if Janelle doesn't win? I hope that they DO NOT do this. But you never know with cbs.

I don't think they will. With Rupert it was different. He needed the money, was doing what people thought was "right" with their lives. I think he was helping kids in a bad neighborhood or something. He was definitely not living the high life and telling everyone about it. He was also very funny. I still remember him stealing the other teams shoes...being a real pirate!!!

I think it would be cool (as a twist and as a way to mix things up) that during HoH competitions and POV comp's that a random person was able to play and could win either. It could be an evicted HG, a former player, someone who was close to making it on the show, etc...

I often talk on here about how blatant lying is pretty bad even in a game. Well I think it would be INCREDIBLE if there was a twist in BB (if they even have anymore) where at certain periods of time (I don't know how often) houseguests who win a comp are allowed to see clips of the other houseguests and their plotting. Make it known throughout the house that this will be a reward at some point. This would really make lying a risky proposition because you never know when the person you're lying about may get the ultimate prize and catch you on tape.

I'm not sure how they would do it but the premise would excite me and not give only the lying, backstabbing types an advantage in the game.

Or perhaps even better, the reward could be being given access to a computer in the house that would allow you and only you to see what the live feeders see for a certain period of time (five, ten, fiftteen minutes...whatever). You could use this reward whenever you want so your housemates wouldn't know when they might actually be being spied upon.

I only want to see something like this so we don't have anymore seasons of non stop lying. Some lying is ok but when it's just constant it really makes me dislike the show and the people in it.

What do you guys think? Hell, perhaps this could even be a weekly or semi-weekly power up for grabs.

I like it XAL. That would change the game a bit but it could end up boring if no one lies and everyone is acting all nice nice with each other.

I like it XAL. That would change the game a bit but it could end up boring if no one lies and everyone is acting all nice nice with each other.>>

That's why I think it would have to be a very rare thing to have and only useable for a very short time. It would just give that little bit of doubt in the back of people's heads and also allow for that great moment of tv where someone is actually caught in a lie.

There should be some parts of BB that aren't all about lying but this year it has truly been almost one big lie the entire season. I liked last season better where, while there was some lying, it wasn't one big complete lie and there were actually vocal factions in the house.

Guest jordansmom

I don't like it at all. If that happend alot of things would be taken the wrong way. Its not like BB would let them hear the whole conversation.

I actually had a very similar thought, XAL - where each houseguest would be given, say 3 truth tokens, that they could use over the course of the season. They can use it at anytime to ask one single question in the DR and then receive a truthful response. Maybe tokens could be earned by going on PB&J (I don't think slop will return.) for a week.

If it was true "Big Brother" style then you would get a severe punishment for lying. I think that would be an awesome twist. Otherwise.........this game is nothing without lying, cheating and the ever popular back stabbing (formerly known as "throwing someone under the bus.") :)

Xal - that is possible and indeed has been done in other versions, notable here in Britain.

The first time we did it was in Big Brother 5 and they had a fake double eviction. The two evictees didn't actually leave the house, but instead moved to a secret "bedsit" where they could watch events in the house via a live feed - and find out what their housemates said about them. They also got to dish out punishments like cold showers.

A few days later they returned to the house - though in this case it resulted in "Fight Night", resulting in one HM being thrown out, six getting official warnings, one collapsing, security entering the house and the police questioning every evictee when they left the house!

The second time was on a smaller scale, but could work. As the winner of a secret challenge, one housemate was given details of a secret spy system (in the bathroom) and told they could view one housemate being asked three questions of their choice (by Big Brother).

They did this twice - the first time Saskia used it to estabhlish how Maxwell really thought about her, while the second time Kemal used it to find out if Makosi was actually a mole (as he had suspected).

Anyhow, on to another idea and a twist to endurance competitions.

It be good if they added a twist so at some (unknown) point a claxon would sound and the competition would be over - with anyone still in it automatically eliminated. Therefore, the winner would be the last person to quit before the claxon sounds.

(Using the Volcano as an example the winner would be the last person to quit before the volcano erupts!)

So as well as testing endurance this would also test nerve as hanging on could result in automatic elimination.

And also I've said it before but this last week would be so much better if the jury returned to the house and the finalists could work on them face to face!

AFTER WATCHING BOOGER AND SKELETOR for the last three days...here is my twist. On the night of the third place eviction have the jury wating and let them ask their questions. The next day have the finale and evict the final HG. Watching these final 2 has been torture and I really don't want to sit through another final 2 for five days of BS.

An idea that only really works when it's down to five players.

After the HoH comp the new HoH is called to the diary room and told a secret - this week the two people on the block will be immune from eviction. They must nominate the two people they want to win immunity and if any nominee is "saved" during the Veto Ceremony, they are being saved from immunity so hence are up for eviction.

It's the two houseguests not on the block that will actually be up for eviction on Thursday night!

The HoH must keep this a secret though - if the other houseguests work it out, the HoH will be evicted instead!

Archived