Twist Possibilities

lovely

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross, who in the world thinks Jannie is uglier than April? Plus she's not busted for anything, which is where Howie got that. Now, I do think the edited show is not accurate of Howie dishing it out to Will, but you have to admit, will is more clever than Howie....no match at all.

BUSTO means busted face..He made a song last year...There was a girl with a Busted face and BUSTO was her name-o B-U-S-T-O ...B-U-S-T-0 B-U-S-T-O ...B-U-S-T-O and BUSTO was her name-O ( to the sound of BINGO)

yes it was classic classy class act. loved the busto bashing.

come on.. like he would really want to eat her dog! <_< mean while everyone here has said worse things about everyone on bb. busto doesnt seem so bad after a visit here. :lol:

Quote fizzle: everyone here has said worse things about everyone on bb. busto doesnt seem so bad after a visit here.

Exactly what I was thinking fizzle.

Thanks for all the info everybody.

To be called "Busto" is really not that bad after all.

And here everybody had me thinking it was the "new" worst word anybody could be called!

Orion clearly has janellousy..she'll never be a busto. Even if her breasts werent enhanced, she'd still be just as beautiful. April was a dog and always will be, plus she's a wuss and a backstabber with a big annoying whiney mouth. Season six deserves to be in this house, otherwise america wouldnt hav voted them in... friendship already won and now sov deserves their chance. since lame fakeship are boring and basically just suck for various reasons, america hates them and didn't vote them back in for a reason.

april was the queen of plastic surgery and as you can see, it didn't help her at all. she didn't have a chance. so april earned the name of busto for a reason: she was a blubbering idiot.

:lol::lol::lol: You all just think that "janellousy" word is so cute. Glad you enjoy using it. It is nice to have a word to blame everything on so you don't have to face the fact that the Sea Sick suck even worse than they did last year. You just have to face that Janelle is the new busto. As for the "SOV dominance" you talk about crappy. 2 weeks out of 11 does not make a dominance. Especially since they have not done anything with it. Kaysar is being played like the dumbass he is and the rest and turning on themselves.

Cajunboiler, didn't you hear that Howie attacking April is supposed to be forgotten? I agree with you. I think it is great that he is getting some of what he gave out. Besides we all know that Janelle is the new uglier Busto..

ohhh how cute. There she is. Any luck dropping those 200 lbs?

orion, you can't compare the fakeship to sov, there's just no comparison, the sov were always better and will always be better, just the fact that they are on all stars and voted by the majority of america is proof. as for kaysar, i agree that he's being a complete moron. every group has to turn on each other eventually, that's what's supposed to happen silly. it's like a bunch of starving humans turning to canibalism for survival. but for now they hang on to each other until it comes down to it. i hope they turn on kaysar first just for turning rogue on them.

ILK, it took me a while to sort of "turn my back" on him. I feel he has turned on his group already, so soon!? His decisions do not make sense to me, I think he's using his group to further himself in the game, leaving them in the dark, getting mad at them, only looking out for himself, etc. The qualities I loved about Kaysar just aren't there for me much anymore as I start to see who he is more in this game. I'm sure he's a good person out of the house but in this game, I don't even think he knows what he's doing. I really think he's being egotistical now, sorry. Guys like that are a huge turn-off for me. I still like looking at him though, nice eye candy!

I'm actually beginning to think that Kaysar is getting ready to cut Howie loose when he finds it necessary. But he doesn't want to hurt him so is urging him to buddy, buddy up to Will and Boogie.

Whether this is kind thing or a strategic thing, I don't know.

But I'm one who believes that each HG should be playing this game for him or herself. The numbers help for a while, but eventually each one is going to have to make it alone.

If this is Kaysar's way of setting up his game three steps ahead of the rest, I'm all for it.

I think that it would be...for lack of a better word... interesting ..if that each week a certain room of the house got locked until eventually, there was only one room left for them to all live in

What if Will gets a bonus if he can get himself voted out BEFORE sequester - and Kaysar gets a bonus if he gets the house to keep him in???

Listen to the storage room convo with Boogie - he says that it will be a problem that Nakomis wouldn't go after then next week.

Okay probably not - but I hope that there is some kind of FUN twist at some point!!

If Will wants to get voted out, all he'll need to do is get a penalty nomination, and that Thursday he's gone. I've heard him mention many times how much he hates it there and wants to leave, but I never see him doing anything about it.

If that were a twist, we've had been told about it by now. BB told us about the Natalie/Adria conditional twist long before they told the house. Isn't much of a twist if the viewers don't know about it.

Will doesn't want to leave - it's strategy, pure and simple, and apparently it's working.

What if Will gets a bonus if he can get himself voted out BEFORE sequester - and Kaysar gets a bonus if he gets the house to keep him in???

Listen to the storage room convo with Boogie - he says that it will be a problem that Nakomis wouldn't go after then next week.

Okay probably not - but I hope that there is some kind of FUN twist at some point!!

:o That's so funny, I had said the same thing to my friend yesterday! I think it's strange how he keeps trying to get voted out, I know some people say that he's trying to use reverse psychology, but I don't think that's the case, I think we may be on to something.............or not, lol

Archived