Twist Possibilities

lovely

I would love to see BB just turn this game around and screw everyones game up and throw out twists and turns and people have to adapt to each week.

Wouldn't it be funny to see Veto ceremony happen tommorrow and George uses his Veto. Then everyone "Assumes" that HOH decides who goes on block BUT instead BB says the Veto winner decides who goes on the Block!

George as Veto winner this week you will decide who will go up in your place!

Awesome!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about what bb could do to shake the house up and I have an idea: After the fourth Evication it is revealed to us that there is a secret room in the bb house that has 6 all star houseguests: Drew, Jun, Amy, and three previouley evicated houseguests Jase, Nakomis, and Alison. We are told then that 3 of the people in the secret room will move into the house. The first Hg from the secret room will be one of the bb winners and they will be voted in by the people in the secret room, the second person brought into the house will be by winning a compation and the third and last person from the secret room will be brought into the house by Americas choice. The people in the secret room are able to spy on the HG and play with their minds by changing the tempature of the house and playing previousley recorded messages. When the 3 people from the secret room move in to the house they are stunned to learn they will be co hoh's and must uninamousley nominate two people and if they dont they will face evication. After the three Hoh's nominate or get nominated. It is reveled that this is a double evication week and that there will be an hoh compation. Whoever wins it has 10 mins to nominate two people. Then BB annonces to us that America will have to vote out one of the people nominated by the sole hoh. The house votes out someone the three Hoh's nominated.

Wouldn it be a good twist? This would all happen in a span of 2 weeks.

From next week, HOH gets immunity and cannot be nominated the week after.

OK, it's wishfull thinking, but c'mon CBS, spice it up

BTW, what's up with Danielle saying to James: "I'm winning the next HOH, and you know it." She's like 100% sure. Did I miss something?

I've been watching this season and have made an observation. I want to see what others think. I have no idea if this has already been speculated on because I just joined this board.

This season is called Good vs Evil ... correct?

It is my observation that they have paired the house off into 7 teams of 2.

3 Good teams (Howie/George), (Kaysar, Erika), and (Janelle, Marcellas)

4 Evil teams (Danielle/James), (Diane/Jase), (Mike/Dr. Will), and (Alison/Nakomis)

it is my guess that much like season 6 if they make it to the end there would be a 1 million dollar prize

I can bring up lots of instances where these teams were tipped off, but for now I'll see the response I get and if anybody has talked about it yet.

Interesting theory.. At this point in the show any twist would be great.. I like how the twists throw off the game. Thinking back to the show so far and seeing who is starting to pair off it certainly could be possible..

I don't know how true this is and I didn't see anything here about it, so forgive me if it's a repeat. There is a link on BigBrotherupdates about the twist coming up. I am somewhat computer illiterate and i don't know how to upload it for you to see so if anyone finds it and knows how to get it here, please do.

Basically, it is that there will be no Hoh or HOh competition this week. Instead the remaining 10 houseguests (after eviction) will compete against the 4 evicted already and the 6 that didn't get in the house in some kind of weeklong contest. (hints, Julie's comment about weeklong competitions) The 10 people with the combined best times in this contest will remain in the house to continue to play the game and the remaining will be eliminated.

The link also give details of the contest. Like i said, i don't know how true it is and i don't think it's fair to those that have worked so hard to remain in the game, but it would be interesting and give new life to a boring season. (unless of course cowboy ends up in there) :P

But I don't know how much I can believe that. It wouldn't be fair, considering everybody who was already evicted isn't in sequester, they'd know everything so far.

True but maybe it the left over HG that were picked that are in sequester and thats who they would do the comps with?!

Well I mean Howie DID mention that Beau is watching Janelle's house (I think it was hers?) and Ivette's house, so it's really hard telling. It's definitely an imaginative twist. And BB is having to rely on 3 people for their shows, it's hard telling what they'll do.

But if that does happen, I can't see the ones already evicted being a part of it, at least not a part to where they have constant interaction WITH the people in the house, too much information would likely be spilled.. and then it wouldn't be fun. As for the people that didn't make it in, I'm not sure if any of them are in sequester or not, but like I mentioned, Howie did say that Beau was watching Ivette's house. I just hope CBS has some good twists this year.

I think you're thinking of Erika's "Ten vs. Ten" theory. She thought that the six that didn't make it back in, plus the four evicted, would be put in a seperate house and the two houses would battle it out. She mentioned this to others yesterday afternoon, although I forget what time.

soooo if it was true, and say janelle, howie, kaysar and james all did the worst, then they would go home and the 4 elimated people would come back in... ??? yeah, i dont think that BB would do that. but you never know what those idiots might try. :lol:

Not according to Erika's theory. Erika's theory is that the four who have been evicted, plus the six who weren't voted back into the house will be living in a seperate house. The ten who are still in the house (after tonight's eviction) will battle against the other house (4 evicted + six never voted back).

they would have sequestered everyone . . . . noone was sequestered . . . Bunky has been hosting housecalls . . . . . . . come on now.

Im thinkin there will be 8 in sequester, and they vote on the final three, and the winner will get 1,000,000.

Archived