Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

:huh: First off the producers better settled down the Howie Monster before Will shows up cause it may

turn in too a blood bath and not the fun summer time reality show its intended to be.

That was not fun TV seeing the Howie Monster fight with Marcellas and then when

he attacked Chicken George that was just a crying shame.

Howie also said while he was still in the house that he would make a spectal

out of himself at the final show. Please email CBS and ask if he can't act like kinda of

an adult that he will not be allowed to show his face on set. :unsure:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to think that CBS loves this kind of drama. In fact, that whole exchange seemed very staged to me, and I'm sure this "reality" took a few takes just to get it right. I doubt that they have multiple camera set-up so just think how they had to have separate takes filming James' and Marcellas' reactions.

That's not to say the berating wasn't disturbing. :(

Oh, and I wouldn't worry a bit about Will. ;)

It seemed to me too that the footage from sequester had a little acting in it. Bad acting at that. I don't think Howie's rampage was all live. I'm sure there were a couple of takes with editing to get the full effect.

I think last night showed that CG is not just the sweet guy that everyone thinks. From the beginning, I thought that he was a lot more calculating and conniving than anyone seemed to suspect. Right before he opened the door, I caught a glimpse of the "real" CG.

While Howie isn't my favorite, I did feel sorry for him when CG betrayed him due to Boogie's meanness. I would be just as angry (although much more articulate) as Howie was.

Feel free to bash me. I am secure in my opinions and need little to no validation from anyone. :D

Guest jordansmom

Its a game and anyone making personal attacks like Howie did is sad.

Will would stop Howie dead in his tracks. Howie will always idolize him a bit and it shows, he tries to play, but Will shuts him down..and up by the way.. every time.

Howie knows how he can get crazy with. I don't think he will say anything crazy to Will but then again I was shocked at his behavior last night. Howie had every chance to speak up during the "red room" meeting and he said nothing.

What happened to Howie?

Last year he was a bit of a loudmouth but had an air of humility about him. This year he has gone 100% cocky and annoying. Perhaps the reality TV stardom has inflated his head a bit.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with him giving CG a little grief for the way CG sent him packing. I think that's understandable given the circumstances. Howie offered CG a hand in friendship when no one else was willing to offer it in that house.

So, in that sense, CG deserves it a bit. Howie was a true friend to the guy and CG should have at least offered a friend a fighting chance if he was going to nominate him.

Wasn't asking anyone to do my dirty work by e-mailing CBS to put Howie under control. I was asking it

to be a joint effort. That kinda of disrubtive disfunctional behavior doesn"t make good TV. It actually

make me not want too watch. Howie isn't anywhere close to being an Allstar and I dont see how he ever got

cast for them. Biggest blow hard of all season him and his jack shack!

ya know.. CG just like Marcellas did NOT help the situations with howie... they both feed into it. if they would just ignore him it wouldnt have been anything.. he would have stopped after he got no response. but they kept egging him on by saying stuff back to him.

i did not like how howie was acting... but CG didnt act much better.... he was into it just as much, but people focus on howie only.... go figure.

marcellas did it too.. in fact, marcellas started his fuss with howie by saying they needed to put clorine in the pool to kill something (howie) thats in the pool. and then he kept up with howie making rude comments back and forth.

I am a huge Howie fan, but was so disappointed in him last night. If that was all in fact real & not in any way an act for the cameras, he needs to see someone about his anger, becuz he's too old to act that way. But I sure did see the real George last night. Not to say that he didn't have the right to defend himself, but he sure wasn't the Gomer Pyle he is when he's in the house. He did a COMPLETE 180

Fizzle you are correct! I'm a last word girl myself, BUT, I also know when it's time to just shut it and let the other person dig their hole. They should all know that Howie feeds off of their 'comebacks' and the best way to shut him up is to not say a word.

Marci deserves every bad word said about him, he asked for it three fold.

i watched it again, howie was smiling when he first saw CG and he was joking around all the while having a smile... then they sat down to watch the the CD and howie was being howie and commenting on erika and then said Georgies own alliance sold him out and that is when CG told howie to "SHUT UPPPPPP HOWIE" and then howie goes off. and then CG goes off.. and then howie goes off... and all the while nobody else wanted to do try and stop it... danielle even egged it on by asking howie if he is upset cause CG outplayed him.

i am not saying what howie did was ok.. i was disturbed by it also... but why say it was only howie?

It wasn't, I watched it again too.. hahha we're dorks!

Anywhoooooooo, you are correct, George took offense at Howie being himself. That's him, that's what he does, and yeah people may not like it, but he's no different than he was in the house. It's too bad if they act differently when in then out, but whatever, they shouldn't have expected him to change.

I didn't like the confrontation but still, they know the man, they know how he is and what to do to egg him on as well as what to do to have him back off.

I'm not blaming it all on Howie, but especially if he's out of the house he should keep the person comments to himself ( fatass, commenting on looks, ect) there's just no need for it, I think on April last year he was also doing it for strategy, I didn't like it then either, but at least he could SAY it was strategy..

Howie would piss himself before he would dare confront Will. Howie's little willie is probably the size of a peanut but frankly who cares. I mean seriously is there any self respecting real woman that would ever even want to look at Howie's peanut? I doubt it. Howie will always reap what he sows so lets just leave his itty bitty peanut to that :D

I just know that no matter how I feel about being slighted by someone I WOULD never ever speak disrespectful to someone older (by 10 or 20 years) than I - I love Howie and whether it was lousey editing or the truth of what happenend I find it just distasteful.

db

Because I was taught to respect my elders. If I have issue with how my elders act I won't pounce ala Howie but I will speak about how I don't like something but NOT got ballastic.

Someone that is my age or my level I would probably do the same. However, someone crossing my childrens path....LOOK OUT :o!!!!!

Archived