Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

When Janie gets home and watches the BB from Tuesday night, and sees the phone call scene, she is going to feel like the biggest fool in the world. It totally shows how they are playing her and how what a moron she is being for letting them do it. The minute Will or Mike gets HOH they're gonna kick her butt off the show. Sad to say but she deserves it for turning into such a loser this season.

The only reason Will is still in the house is because the HG's are being so stupid this season. If even one of them had been acting like an all-star Will would be out of the house. They are even more stupid for waiting until sequester starts before getting rid of him. Although I would enjoy seeing him bored to death in the sequester house; now that would be funny! :lol:

As for letting him on my couch - I would never even let him in my house or on my property, much less on my couch. In Texas we can shoot people for trespassing on our property. My gun is loaded and I would definitely consider him an unwanted trespasser!

I've never heard of calling wart removal surgery! I had one removed as a kid and it certainly was NOT surgery. It took about 10 minutes to freeze it off.

Mike's just kind of sad and pathetic. Not much to say about him.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just love it when Will and Boogie are in the diary room and they pretend call each other on the phone, love them or hate them they meke the show very funny. Also I'm starting to think Howie is just as clueless, if not more then ChickenGeorge.

:lol: Howie is retarded, but I still love him. It's scary to think that Chicken George might be more with it than Howie!

I don't like Boogie that much, but I reluctantly like Will and admit that in the DR they are funny together.

They are definitely great entertainment!

Howie's always been a little clueless but still loveable. However I was impressed when he called Janelle out on her lie last night!!

Yeah, Will and Mike are so funny that they can't come up with any new material. They'd be a lot funnier if they didn't think they were so funny. Their arrogance just shows through and kind of ruins it.

Can't wait for the BB6ers to see Will and Boogies DR sessions........basically making fun of them :lol:

*ring ring*

Will: Hello?

Boogie: Will?

Will: Yo?

Boogie: Yo, it's Boogie.

Will: Hey.

Boogie: Check this,... okay . So I go to the veto ceremony, I veto

myself off the block, obviously...

Will: Naturally.

Boogie: So I think they're about to call your name....

Will: They are......

Boogie: Janelle puts Diane up!!! :lol:

Will: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *falls off chair* :lol::lol::lol:

I laugh till i cry everytime i see one of their DRs. I would love to see the seasons 6rs when they saw it after they spent so much time last year making fun of everyone else

The commercials show more DR phonecalls and Will asking if they're drinking idiot juice..HAHAHA I LOVE him!!

I so had another dream w/ him in it last night, but sadly, he was not my boyfriend :(

I seriously know that something is wrong with me and that I am disgustingly obsessed, why the hell am I dreaming of a BB contestant? OH THE PAIN! I need help faaaaast.

From the live feeds

Will tells Erica and Janelle that when he was an intern he had 7 patients die on him during a 24 hour shift. The girls lamenting how awful that is and Will says "Ashes to ashes dust to dust..what God giveth he taketh away" to justify the deaths

Apparently they let generic doctors take care of dying people while they're on a 24 hour shift. That just proves anyone can be a dermotologist.

Oh I've been DVR'ing shark week all week..and I live at the beach. I was in the water on Sun. and stepped on something that moved.. I freaked and took off.

Thankfully, I haven't dreamed of them yet..only dreams of Will. Last nights dream, he was there and I loved him, but he had a girlfriend and a baby.

P.S. The girlfriend was FAT...

Archived