Will/Boogie (Chilltown)

cindyannie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely my bad! He isn't anywhere near the level of surgeon. A dermatologist who specializes in laser tatoo removal? :lol:

"Does malignant melanoma sound familiar" Nope, sorry. I manage not to glow in the dark without getting skin cancer.

"Those wrinkles aren't straightening themselves out!" And of course wrinkles are a medical crisis, I mean people have died from having too many wrinkles! :lol:

His house behavior relates to his profession because he is so arrogant. He acts as though because he is a doctor he is better than everyone else - and must constantly give unsolicited medical advice.

Moksha, would you go see doctor Will for the tatoo removal or the botox injections?

No wonder Janie doesn't want to nominate Will! She might lose her free botox injections! Now I get it! I guess Janie is still as shallow as at the start of Season 6. I actually thought she'd gotten better after Ashlea left. Oh well.

I think Will is ugly and part of that ugliness is his paleness - and yes, he IS that white! Granted, getting a tan wouldn't make him any more attractive but at least he wouldn't glow in the dark. He's like the Pilsbury dough boy!

I'd rather be with someone who had skin cancer than an egomaniac like Will! Depending on where you live of course, I don't think it's even possible to sunbathe 90 hours a week. Notice I said sunbathe, meaning laying out in the sun, not in a tanning bed.

A good dermatologist would not actively promote injecting a foreign substance into your body, especially one "derived from a diluted form of the toxin that causes botulism, a potentially fatal form of food poisoning. . . Botulinum, in its full-strength, poisonous form, is considered so dangerous that it is ranked as a potential biological weapon, on the same list as anthrax and smallpox." - even if it is FDA approved. We'll just skip over the great side effects of face pain, nausea, flu-like symptoms, excruciating headaches, and loss of facial expression, creating a mask-like appearance." What's Dr. Will going to promote next, Silicone breast implants?

Yes, Will is so admirable for "playing the game . . . for getting to do things in there that he can't do outside the house." We should all look up to him for being such a convincing liar! Each of us should strive to be as good a liar as he is in our own daily lives and teach our children the same. It's the Dr. Will's that will help us better ourselves with Botox, convincingly lie to everyone we know, and make our nation great! Let's all take our hats off to Dr. Will!

*Side note*

Did anyone notice how sad Boogie looked when Will was annoucing to everyone how much he hated them?

Lol I thought he was gonna start bawlin!

YES! It's a good thing that Will keeps Boogie in the dark for the most part. He does NOT have a good poker face, plus I'm sure he'd eventually get drunk and tell everyone anyway.

That's right! HEY WILL, YOU SUCK! It takes NOTHING to become a Dr., especially a dermotologist! It's not like you had to go to medical school and learn it all anyway, and you certainly didn't have to then pick a specialty and go through a long and tedious residency! You just sit back and keep shoving those crayons up your nose.. good for you dumbass!

Hmm that might be true in Wonderland where everything is opposite of the truth.. I think I'll go ask Alice...

So apparently Orionvierling, you think all waitresses are dumb? If I were you I'd stay out of Hollywood; you might get tarred and feathered!

Jealous of Will? :lol: You're right though, if I wanted to I could be a doctor. I chose not to - at least not a medical doctor. I've decided instead to get a Ph.D. It's more suited to my personality.

If you can memorize and do without sleep, you can get through med school. I'd imagine a dermatology residency would be quite tedious! Removing warts could get quite old; it's not like you're in the ER and someone could die right in front of you. And those rough 8am-5pm hours! Gosh, what are all those other ER, etc. residents complaining about - 12+ hour shifts! Why that hardly compares!

Exactly my point, anyone can become a Dr., that's why we have way too many and not enough patients for them.. poor out of work Dr.'s, sleeping in cardboard boxes and begging for change.

Please, do your part, for the price of a cup of coffee a day, you could feed an out of work Dr. for a year.

hey now.. wart removal and mole removals are what he was talking bout yesterday when he said he does around 3 or 4 "minor surgeries" a day. hehehee i would hardly call that surgery. but if that is what he wants to call it.. SO BE IT!

reminds me of when a girl in my office had to take off 3 days of work cause she was getting "surgery". we found out later that all she had done was have 2 moles removed. :blink: i understand there has to be dermi-doctors.. but when you choose that as your field because of the hours... well... i want a doctor that really really cares about that wart on my butt.. not because i fit into his preferred work hours. <_<

but this is a whole other topic and i dont see his being a doctor has anything to do with the show.. other than free advertisment for the wrinkling people. :D

PS the coffee bean bear has a moose face! i would not buy it. and i am not moosing around either.

Guest StarBaby

But next week, will they back her up, or as the favorite saying of the season goes, throw her under the bus?

More than one person has told me Boogie and Erika are dating outside the house. Can anyone here confirm that or direct me to a place where I can get info on it?

I think it could make a big difference in the game and I want to see if it's true. :blink:

i loved how he convinced janelle to go against her better insticts (and agreements with others)... after she said she never played the game this way and that was why it was hard to not nominate will and instead nominate diane, he simply said, this is how you play to win. i know, bc i won. he is so sly. never too pushy, just gets thoiughts in your head

The phony phone calls are great!!!! I love Janey and think nominating Diane was a mistake, but on the other hand I am so glad that Will was not nominated because he is so entertaining! GO WILL!!!!!

*ring ring*

Hello...........?

WILL and BOOGIE's phone calls are a damn RIOT!I fell off my chair with Will!

And if Will was sitting on MY Bed with that big grin I'd either buckle out of giggly lust or flustered fear!LOL!

I own one season of BB on dvd...Season 2 and that's because of Will. His DR sessions that season were great to watch. He is the best strategist to ever play the game.

Yes, he's arrogant. Yes, he's obnoxious. And yes, he's funny as hell! :lol:

I am looking forward to more of the Boogie/Will calls. CBS obviously remembers how popular his DR sessions were in BB2. I am guessing we will keep seeing them. B)

Methos,

How did you get season 2 on DVD? I would really like to purchase it but haven't found it anywhere. I thought I even heard Will say it wasn't available because somebody from that season hasn't released permission or something like that....

Mike reminds me of the Jaime Kennedy character on "Malibu's Most Wanted". A typical wanna-be rapper. But Kennedy's character is somewhat funny, Mike just looks ridiculous, he is just too old for that crap. Even when the younger guys act like that it doesn't look cool. "Real" rappers, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, etc., don't act so stupid. He really needs to grow up. Am sure it is not an act and he really thinks it makes him

look cool, ewww.

Also, doesn't he look like the mailman from "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"

Archived