HOH Week 2 - Kaysar

daisyrey

It seems Kaysar has no sway in what any of the HG's do ....they disagreed on his nom's and on evicting Nakomis, he is not respected it seems as HOH. The house flip flopped and wants Diane to stay, now him, Erika, James Janelle and Dani (Thought she was gonna vote to keep Diane anyways) have to vote Nakomis out. Diane really did divide the house, she said she wanted to do something and se did.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bbfan100... i was thinking the same thing.. but then i thought also that he is starving and he has been very emotional from that.. so i dont know which one is making him get so testy. :lol:

I saw somewhere in the posts/feeds that Kaysar was telling someone in the by, i forget who, that he thinks people (not sure if he meant viewers and/or houseguests) were going to think of him as a bad player...not those exact words... it also said that he was mad at himself for losing his temper so many times with various people in the house in the recent days. I can't remember if the feeds said anything about him thinking that people will not like his flip-flopping regarding diane and nak.

Sorry, I wish I had the exact words. I'm pretty sure he was talking about this to Danielle. Then she told him that he's only human (regarding him getting angry).

In regards to Marcellas, I'm not sure if he has a deal with Diane, it really seems like he has a secret one going on with Erika...and Janelle...and Lord knows who else!

I'd bet money that this BUNCH is going to 'flip flop' every week.

They did it with Alison and Dani... just like they're doing it with Nak and Diane.

(the live feeds are driving me bananas :blink: )

As long as there are 4 BB6 HG's.... no one will feel comfortable teaming up with them. It's just common sense.

... alliances made before the show may have 4 or more people .... just as threatening as the Sov's when it comes right down to it.

Kaysar is the most overrated player in BB history. The only plan he ever came up with that actually made sense and worked was when he ochrestrated getting rid of Cappy thats it. Otherwise he has made some of the dumbest moves in BB history. This week may be his worst yet!!!!! Part of me wants to see him go then have an AC get him back in and watch him screw up again and get evicted for the 4th time!!!!! That would be sweet!!! This week he acted very cowardly by not going after chilltown!!!

I don't agree that Kayser is an idiot, I just think he (along with a few others) take this game way too seriously. I would love to see them come up with simple plans and relax and have fun. There is no shame in getting beat by an All Star, they're all good players... including Chicken George.

one thing about kaysar that bugs me is when he explains his plans to people he shouldnt be explaining to! every time he does that i say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you idiot!!!"

but that is the only time i think he is an idiot. :D

I think Kayser is an IDIOT too!!!! And they will al regret there decidsion to keep Nacomis, is she indeed doesn't get evicted. She can not be trusted, no one can really, but definatly not her. I don't like how Kayser is playing this year and I am actually hopeing he will be the first of the bb6er's to get the boot.

Archived