Love 'em or leave 'em results on CBS site

Sassy

I'm confused how they are tallying them this year. Why are they so low, for all the players. Most people are below 10 percent popularity, even ones I know from reading these board are fairly popular. I can't imagine that is right! Any clue?

i am voting with my mega milion auto voter to offset america votes :P

Same here I never voted either...I guess America maybe either waiting to see ....dont care or changing their minds.. Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out who is my favorite :P GO DANI GO!!!!!

No doctor I didnt forget to take my pills..

MidnightBlue Posted Today, 05:10 PM

I never voted. Even though i like some. Dont really care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll second that! :D

I really don't care if people voted or not - it was a serious question, and not meant to incite any discussions about auto votes or if you care or don't. It doesn't add up that if people voted the percentage would be so low, no matter how many DID actually vote. That's all. I was just curious. I'm getting very tired of the defensiveness on these boards. Seems the ones who want to repeat Season 6 are the posters/fans. <_< Sorry, maybe I am just having a bad day.

calm down :o

am voting with my mega milion auto voter to offset america votes

Well, its been a year, but glad to see the jag offs are still around. Haven't checked the threads yet, but I am guessing the other twits are here too. Orionsomething and nebratist

Well, its been a year, but glad to see the jag offs are still around. Haven't checked the threads yet, but I am guessing the other twits are here too. Orionsomething and nebratist

who the hell are you. you friggin bum.

Hey Sassy, If you add up all of the percentages of the houseguests (and i did) they equal 100. so its what percentage of votes they got out of a 100. So like 33.4% of people voted for Kaysar...

(that total actually came to 100.1, but who cares)

Ah, that makes sense, ILoveKaysar, so thanks for taking the question seriously.

Maybe I'll make a deal with YOU for final 2 (JK, Fiz ... or AM I?!?!?! Guess you'll have to wait for the final vote to find out!)

(whispered) Hey Sassy, we need to talk about this alliance you have with Fizz. I think if you, me and Bolt1963 joined up, we could definately clean house. He is very observant and knows who the bad apples are. :)

Dep

I apologzie I wasnt going to comment but I have too..Sassy everyone gave you their honest opinion...THey werent trying to be nasty or sarcastic..A lot of people just dont care this year...It is not like last year when it was the SOV vs the NH people were trying to prove a point...Now there is nothing to prove..

Sparklet, dude, I was just asking why the numbers added up or didn't. I didn't ask whether people cared or didn't. If those people don't care, then just don't post. It wasn't the point of the question in the first place and they simply littered the board with off-the-topic items. That is all. Eh, I am over it. My question has graciously been answered by someone and I am moving on. Do the same.

(Whispering now) Now Depeche? I think you're on to something. You and me, we've got to talk. But only in the wee hours of the night when no one else knows. Hey, perhaps there are two big pots somewhere we can pretend to be "sleeping in" and no one will hear or see us. (ala Ali) ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived