Saturday, July 15th

CeCiMom

What's coming next in the BB House? POV Competition!!! Houseguests have gigantic nerf golf balls and clubs... hg's are practicing... do you think it will help them?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course it wont help!! The houseguests already think that they will throw something else in with it like them golfing on a spinning wheel. It'll be all luck...I'm hoping for Diane or Nakomis to get it...then maybe they can put up Jase!!!

I think Kaysar's plan sucks. I liked the guy in season 6 but he is losing my respect...again. In my opinion he is repeating the same sort of mistake he made last year, trusting the wrong people and letting them off the hook by going after the floaters. If he were smart, he'd try to get the floaters on his side, wtf kaysar? Didn't you learn anything? Chill town is going to destroy them all now, big time. Jase's evilness is coming out, especially his racist 'iraqi drawing a line in the sand' comment about kaysar. Kaysar should have put up either jase will or booger. Janelle has been trying to get him to go after the big boys...looks like she's smarter than he is..although not really because she's going along with his, 'get rid of the stragglers' plan. LAME!

I think Janie wants Nak to stay. She was saying to K who would you put up if Nak gets off. There was talk of CG and Boogie. I really think she wants Nak on their side. She said if you ask for Nak's word you know it will be true. She keeps bringing it up to him.

I agree with Janelle on that one.

The 'others' are outside scheming against the bb6. I can't believe Erika's being a total mole. I trusted her and now it looks like she's on chill town's side...and after will hurt her (even if it was accidental)? what the crap? bb6ers need to go out there and interrupt the conversations and try to make friends because they are all hating on them right now..eek. it's getting rough i see.

Diane and Nak talking about Janie hair,lips and boobs. And that its all her on them being Nom. It's funny that it's Janies fault all the time.

Diane wants to chop off Howies fingers and feed them to his team.

She want to give them a new dumb name.

Diane does not want the fake bitch to win or go to seq. She thinks America likes her cause she's hot. (not me)Nak want's to know why too

Diane said Janie brainwashed K. And Nak said her hand on his balls

Talking about J police record..(just like the girls last year) Diane said she was going to buy a shirt that said bye bye bitch and wear it when she kicked out Janie. Diane talking about ..you think karma would hit them. She forgot it comes back

I understand attacking people about their "game play" but talking about them personally is just rude. I know this isn't a friendly game, but it doesnt make the person you are talking about look bad, it just makes YOU look back for being so nasty about someone!!

i'd be happy to tell nakomis and diane why america likes janelle. it's not because she's "hot". god forbid she should actually be a great player. she wins when she needs to and she knows who needs to go, and knows how to stand up for herself. for me and a few of us here at home, one of the qualities we like about her is that not many other women in the house have is composure. she doesn't CRY like diane and nakomis just because she's nominated, she looks at the positive and tries to see how she can change the situation for herself. she kicks butt at the comps! even if she doesn't win, you can count on janelle to get down and dirty trying. she's an airhead yes, but she's endearing too. people are jealous,i think they 'get it' about her, they just don't like it an that's their choice.

about my airhead comment, i also think she is smart...a smart airhead? smart air. air smart.

^^^^^^ I agree with everything you stated in both comments above. It's the game playing that makes you better, not the whining. Maybe they need a cheese comp, because they've got plenty of "whine"! B)

I would like to thank the updaters for keeping us so informed.

Its really nice (but boring) to know that they are "still asleep" or "still fire". I know the fire is annoying for you feeders but its really hard for us nonfeeders when nothing is posted in the updates for what seems like hours.

I am extremely grateful for all the posting you all do.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree chopped liva.

Diane complains about how she's not fit to be an all-star. And I have to agree with her. All she's doing is whining and trash talking. I don't have a doubt in my mind that she's jealous of Janelle as are many others.

This is exactly why I was worried about Kaysar's nominations. I knew Diane would think it was Janelle's idea. When we all know it had nothing to do with her or James. They wanted to go after Mike and Will. Wait until Diane sees the tapes. Oh wait she can't afford them never mind. Someone will tell her. These foolish women all make the same error with Janelle. They go after her for no reason and when she fights back it's all blamed on her. Brutal.

ok, so i read the live feed updates for last night and this morning.. nobody mentioned that Howdy doody is in the house :huh: aka nakomis!

it wouldnt be so bad for her to color her hair funky colors.. but the howdy doody look is really awful.

I cna't believe he said that. "Leave it to an Iraqi to draw a line in the sand" even Evil Dr Will wouldn't say anything on that one. I was startin to like Jase this year. Didn't like him in Season 5 but was really starting to like him but WOW that remark turned me off. Whats everyones thoughts. And pls ppl if u dont' like Kaysar, thats you opinion but don't go agreein with Jase just becasue u dont like Kaysar. Thats not what i am askin. :P

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Archived