sov hate chicken george?

kayman

from what i can tell....they mostly talk about how he isnt 'playing the game' and 'doesnt know how to play the game' and cant win competitions.....and they think he'll be happy to just coast along to the end, which is also why they talk about not wanting erika to win......and then there was the thing with george asking questions about each of the others seasons, because he claimed he didnt watch any of the shows, but danielle caught him asking about amy and she helped escalate that into a big 'george is lying, he really knows a lot about BB'...........that's too much typing for me, but yeah...they dont like him

They want to evict him because he's unpredictable. No one knows who he's gunning for. Plus he's smarter that he puts on. He makes it seem as if he knows nothing but then does something different. He's one of those players that will cruise all the way to the end cause people under estimate him.

i cant stand him either. :huh:

i feel like they are targeting the wrong person again just like they did last season. Even though Chicken George can't be trusted, its not like he's straight out gunning for them. wouldnt it be alot smarter for them to take out the people who have a real alliance like the diane, nakomis thing or the dr will, boogie thing? i mean the coasters are a little dangerous but they're only dangerous in the end game. i dont think they even have to worry about him at this point.

Archived