Week 2: HOH

starky

actually i like this season so far

somewhat knowing the tactics of the players adds something to the house.

the only thing i dont like about the house is the dark colors of red-orange-black-brown. the only room that is cool and i guess should be is the HOH room.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yuck, now we have to watch Kaysar strut around for a week acting like he's a freaking god.

I want to see how all the SOV defenders are going to spin when the SOV act obnoxious this week because they are in power. They slammed the sheep last year for that crap so we'll see if they do the same to the SOV.

i think this season would suck no matter who they put in the house. for reasons stated in prior threads regarding this matter.

but you gotta love when people think this season will suck because of the bb6 people... :rolleyes:

guess its true.. cant win them all.

Not all nerds suck, Luna, just "those" nerds...LOL!

...as for strutting around like a god...who walked around barking orders, put up a cufew, and would yell from his "royal" balcony "Lights out bitches!" every night during his "reign"?...and who were the ones who would not let anyone, not part of their group, enter the HOH room unannounced?...hmmmm...Yup, it's just the sovs that get cocky with HOH, LOL!

And so it begins... ~ sourpea

how does "it begin" when i said anyone.. sov or not. meaning.... doesnt matter if its the sov or anyone else, they all walk around cocky.

you really should pay attention more.

fizzle, I didn't say it was all about Season 6 people. Yes, I do believe that Kaysar does think himself to be a very strong strategic player, I don't think so. I didn't like Janelle but I like her this year, as well as James. Howie will always be Howie and I just think its sad. I also think that Boogie contributes to the "boringness" of the sides because he would never see a bigger picture.

But again, JMO, and I'm going on what I think is happening...not fact.

my bad fizz

And so it begins... ~ sourpea

how does "it begin" when i said anyone.. sov or not. meaning.... doesnt matter if its the sov or anyone else, they all walk around cocky.

you really should pay attention more.

Awww, aren't you clever with the play on my name. You are already making excuses for the SOV when they begin their obnoxious power trip, at least be honest.

yep another wasted week for me. james was one of my favorites last season but now it is official i dont like any of the sov.

Archived