Tues July 11 BB SHOW

fizzle

the good -ok, the slipper slide had me laughing so hard that it was one of those silent laughs that leaves you with tears coming down the face and all red..

the bad- alison

the ugly - alison

bad ericka face and she spoke

good allison in game mode

bad danielle trying to convince the others it was allison plan

bad cbs only focusing on a few hg what about diane,nak

Guest StarBaby

I truly loved it when Marcellus said that seeing Chicken George mount Howie (in the slip and slide) almost made him go straight! Good stuff!

StarBaby:

I truly loved it when Marcellus said that seeing Chicken George mount Howie (in the slip and slide) almost made him go straight! Good stuff!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVED that part but the way BB showed his facial expressions were even better! :lol::lol:

Howie stocking Will was really funny.

Chicken George was really funny through out the episode. It was hillarious that he couldn't find the diary room. I also liked how he was enjoying the competition.

The whole slip and slide thing was also very entertaining.

Too bad people were focusing on the season six alliance, but it is the smart thing to do.

They only focused on a few people. The show should be longer so we can see more of everyone!

I miss the show tonight because we had weather warnings in the area. Trying to remeber. I know Janelle

won the power of veto, is tonight when she decides to use it or does that happen on Thursday? If it happen tonight, can someone let me know what the heck happen. thanks

----- spoiler alert---- for those on the west coast

she decided not to use it...they were thinking of vetoing one of them and putting evil dr will in thier place

The Good- Like others have said the slip-n-slide was f'in hilarious... I don't remember reading that from the live feed write-ups... did they not show it?

The Bad- Alison being a snarky witch... I hope she's out!

The Ugly- Dr Will's messing around with Howie... I hope Howie's smart enough not to fall for that sugar coated crap of his.

I saw alot of things on tonights show that I didn't see on the feeds. And I've been a pretty vigilent feed watcher :unsure:

I remember them talking about the slip in slide, but didn't see them actually do it.

It was a good show--nice to have some things I didn't already know about.

~~~~~~

a_starry_night,

Tonights show will be available to view on CBS.com tomorrow for free :D

bad ericka face and she spoke

good allison in game mode

bad danielle trying to convince the others it was allison plan

bad cbs only focusing on a few hg what about diane,nak - uvpnolimits

Alison in game mode? What game mode? Lying through her teeth (and everyone knowing it) trying to save her useless hide after the huge fauxpaus she made?

Pehleze!!! This bitch is gone and not a moment to soon. She has no game, and never had game. B)

Archived