Has Janelle shown any interest in Will?

jkygogo

If I'm Janelle I pretend to go along.

That will put a bigger target on Will's back and put Janelle in the background for a while. Those talking about splitting up BB6 are talking about saving Janelle. She can win Comps and proves she can make it to the end. All I see now are only a few talking about going after Janelle and the rest of those already plans on oustering those folks at some point.

Right now this seems like Janellles game to lose.

"That will put a bigger target on Will's back and put Janelle in the background for a while. "

Personally, I'd have to disagree. It'd put a bigger target on the entire S6 (and they'd actually BE S6) alliance, including Will and Mike. If Will was to ever even "get with" Janelle to further himself in the game, he'll wait until the rest of the Sovs are out of the house, so he doesn't put a huge target on himself.

With Will, comes Mike. And with Mike comes a 6 person alliance instead of 4. With Janelle and Will topping that, and if Janie and Will went on the chopping block, the votes could really swing either way. But I'd bet they get rid of Janie first, since she's proven how well she does in competitions.

I love the fact that will and erin are together, theres just something so deliciously beautiful about the evil Dr will who won BB by basically alienating everyone and then daring them not to vote him the winner with the chick who went for the money over love on a rs that she didn't go into knowing about the "for money" part.

The only interest she's shown in Will is an interest in getting him out of the house soon. Right now she had to go after the two who are the more immediate threat to her. I personally think that if Janie and Will teamed up for game purposes they would probably be the final 2 standing, but I don't see it happening. As for a romantic involvement, I don't see that happening, since Will is pretty involved with his lady right now.

Nope but if you notice, he has eyes for Allison.. He is always flirting with him..she says he is just full of himself and thinks everyone wants him... I dont think relationship wise ..but maybe he would like them to be snuggle bunnies...If you dont believe me watch how he acts with her.

janelle even if she did have the hots for WILL i wouldnt think she would show it since she knows she is americas golden girl. she doesnt want america to think she is so easy like she was before bb started?

Archived