July 15 Live Feed Updates

Kaysar offered to help Erika work out.

Marc: You never tried to help me when I'm dyer need.

Kaysar: It is because she has a broken rib

Marc: Don't worry about hiding your showmance, we all know what's going on

Kaysar: I never touched her. I promise.

Now they are talking about what they would be doing if they were not in the house.

Nak: it's Saturday. I definitely wouldn't be home.

Mike: in Cabo putting some down.

Marc would be shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose, hit the Beverly Center looking for sales. Then Le Breya (sp?), names a ton of other stores.

Nak talking to Kaysar while stores convoy keeps going

Nak: I don't think next week will be teams (food comp)

Kay: How is it? Do they usually do teams then next week give people food again? Do you think they will give us another competition?

Nak: In our season they had them every week. We only skipped one food comp.

Kay: See, ours was different.

Nak: Do you think it is going to be the same.

Kay: This is tiring. Do they think we can live off chips every week?

Nak: I'd go crazy. That's why I wish it would not be on teams. Even if it is get food for the days of the week or get certain foods.

Kay: that's fine. Then you can look forward to tomorrow.

Now Nak and Kay are talking about wanting to leave for an hour a day.

Kay: What do you do for fun?

Nak: Go hiking, camping, backpacking...right now my bike is broken, but I would like to go riding

Kay: So you like outdoors for the most part?

Nak: Running around in the Texas sun

Kay: Does it get really hot out there?

Nak: it gets really hot. If you plan it, play your cards right. You can run around while it is still cool before it gets dark.

Marc and them still talking about clothes shopping

Nak: I don't like clothes shopping

Kay and Nak are really getting to get to know each other. Maybe Nak will stay?!?!

Kay is asking Nak if she is going to marry her boyfriend. Now they are talking about being with someone without marrying them...relationships crumbling/divorce. Nak does not need the paper to say they love each other. They both know. It is all that matters. Nak is revealing all and Kay is not revealing anything. It is a getting to know Nak convo.

Kay and Nak are bonding over art. Kaysar is talking about a Web site called deviantart.com. Nak wants to know if they watermark the art. This site critiques the persons art.

Kay asks Nak if she misses her family. She says yes. He misses his family too.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nak and Kay talking about nominations, he tells her she's nominated cuz she's a dangerous player and is very underestimated, it's not personal and it's not over till it's over. She understands, she says, but she cannot campaign against Diane, he tells her thats noble.

NOW they are talking game! Kay says he tries to be honest even if it gets him into trouble in the game.

Kay: You are a very dangerous player.

Nak: It does not feel that way this time around.

Kay: Well it's week two. You are probably one of the most underestimated people in this house.

Nak: Uh..no. Well I see where you are coming from, but then again I really don't. On my season I did a lot. Most of my stuff was with the veto. I had a ton of people to fall back on. But this time I don't, this time I'm just chillin'. It's cool.

Kay: I don't know. I gave it a lot of thought. Obviously, granted you were at the point like clearly you are on the block, veto comp is over, but you haven't left yet. And so, it is not over until someone walks out that door.

Nak: Exactly. But you are smart if you didn't want me to campaign. I can't campaign against her.

Kay: That's why you are sitting next to each other.

Nak: It's not over until it's over.

Kay: It's not personal. It is a strategic move. THe reason you are sitting next to each other is to lock...is to make sure you do not campaign against each other. You would probably vote for each other.

Nak: I know. It sucks.

Kay: It always sucks. It's hard for you cuz I know you really want to stay. You don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm sure it's a very awkward situation for you.

Nak: It is

Kay: It's admirable. It's an honorable way to play the game. You bond with people here, you don't want to hurt people's feelings on the way out. But here's the problem: where do you draw the line.

Nak: Yeah.

Kay: Let me ask you this. What are your reasons for coming back to all stars?

Nak: Like everybody else. I want to win.

Kay: You want to go all the way

Nak: I like the game. I want to go all the way.

Kay: I think you are one of the few people here that really enjoy the strategy of the game. I like that about you.

Nak: Yeah.

Kay: Hmmm...I don't know what to tell you Nikomas.

Nak: there is nothing you can say. It's cool. You do not need to apologize. It's the game.

Kay: What was your reasoning for going after Jase?

Nak: In my season?

Kay: Yeah

Nak: Um. Jase would intimidate all the people that I was with. He went up to Karen and yelled at her several times. Him and Scott were like a raging oil-fire that just kept on getting water poured on it. It kept getting bigger and bigger. I went into the bathroom one night and they were acting crazy. I actually came up with the plan way before I used it, like week 2 or 3. I didn't use it because I felt safe. One night I went into the bathroom and he was chewing up fruit and spitting it at people. At that moment, I thought this cat if friggin nuts. I don't feel safe anymore. It sucks because I did business with him before in the game. I had been safe and all the good stuff. I had to do it. You know, he had yelled at Drew, made him cry. I can understand and I can not understand. He put Holly up and Jase got pissed off. Diane came up and said they made Drew cry. I thought fucking J-C. I don't like it when others make people cry...muscling people. So that's why I did that. I did a lot on my season that was for the good of my team.

Kaysar to Nak: lookk you know I really respect you a whole lot and I really respect your game play a whole lot and that is why honestly I put you up on the block and to be honest with you the main reason I put Diane up on the block is so that you dont get the votes. The reason your even on the block right now is because I am campainging to send you home....

Nak: yeah yeah

Kaysar: You know that

Nak: Yep (sigh)

Let me think about it tonight ...I hope this doesnt bite me in the ass in the end...

WTH :o

I cant believe he told her that to her FACE!!!! :o

Kaysar & Nak talking about the noms & the gameplay (past & present). Kaysar tells her that he nominated her because he is gunning for her (anotherwords he nominated her & Diane but she is the one he wants gone but in a nice way :huh: ). He says he will think about things. Lots of complimenting of each other. (sry to paraphrase but basically there is lots of pontificating & blowing smoke up each others butts blah blah blah). Nak says everything is cool but the votes not in yet. Kaysar says he wants her (Nak) gone because she is smart but he would like to keep her because she is smart :blink:

Howie is sitting full spread eagle on the chaise (it's not a pretty sight) Will & Boggie are trying to kick the big golfballs at him or between his legs.

Janelle in the kitch eating gruel & salsa.

Marcy & Erika in the bath. They whisper something. All I hear is psspssspsss then they say done. (sry I was on quad & it got drowned out)

George joins Janelle in the kitch. CG says he is about to cook everyone hamburgers.

(not a lot going on I am out for awhile)

Here's what they were whispering:

MArcellas to Erika - if we get by this this week, how much longer we can get by doing this?

Erika: I don't know, but let's stick together, though.

Marcellas: Done.

Danielle made Salsa soup earlier, and they've been eating it with the crunchy "slop" on top. The crunchy slop gives the affect of croutons.

Marcellas has decided on Love, Hate loyalty & Betrayal, they all reside at Bradford Place. (Boogie recommended adding "reside" at Bradford place. Marcellas was originally saying "find them all at Bradford Place") The four characterists are from their wall.

FOTH

We may have another injury. Most of the house was in the backyard soaking the foam balls with water and throwing them at each other. Will and Boogie were in the pool. Everyone starts bombing Boogie with them. Boogie gets out of the pool and start throwing. One hits Howie(believe it was him) and he falls flat on his stomach on the grass. But gets back up. Boogie runs back to the pool. Looks like he was trying to jump in but slipped on the water, fell on his back on the concrete by the pool and then landed in the water.

One of the girls was asking if he was okay. He said something like, "Hold on, hold on." And then we immediately get FoTH.

(Hope he's okay, that was a hard landing on his back.)

Just before FOTH, someone slipped while running (they were playing Dodgeball) It looked like howie, but someone slipped into the pool, falling onto their back - looked like it hurt, because he yelled "hold up"

Feeds are back.

Will still in the pool. Jase is sitting on the hammock.

Boogie is standing the living room talking, can't hear what he said. But he appears to be okay.

Marcellas, Janelle, Diane, Howie, and Ericka(don't know who else.) are talking about their soap opera in the living room.

Boogie says he's suprised he's not more hurt, because the fall was pretty hard. He said he landed on his elbows & lower back. He's acting like all is okay, but he's not in the back yard playing anymore.

Marcellas and BRadford place crew are blocking scenes for their Soap Opera.

8:11P BBT- BY

Boogie, James, Kaysar and Will are out side playing a form of random dodgeball. Boogie ends up slipping as he runs toward the pool hits his lower back on the edge and falls in. He says "Alright, hold up" and then we get FOTH. It appears that BB isn't too happy with these guys for playing games that seem to be either hurting themselves or the house.

Fire ends about seven minutes later and Boogie is no where to be found at first. About two minutes later Boogie comes back from inside the house and it seems like he was in the DR getting some medical treatment from the onstaff doctor. Boogie seems like he's doing all right and says that "He's suprised he wasn't more hurt because he hit hard and fast."

The nomination Talk between Nakomis and Kaysar:

N: Who knows? I might be going home on thursday

J: Maybe, *sigh*, I mean...

N: Anyway...

J: I mean we don't know how the votes are going to fall but...the thing is... i'm not gonna, like, beat around the bush...like, I try...even though it gets me in a lot of trouble I try to be as honest as possible in this game

N: Yeah...

K: An you're a...very dangerous player, you know

N: It doesn't feel that way this time

K: Well, it's week two...

N: Yeah

K: And...I think you're probably one of the most underestimated people in this house

N: You know, i see where you're coming from, but then again I really don't. Like on one season I did a lot, but, but like most of it was the veto (?) and I actually had people to fall back on, like this time...I'm kind of just chilling, but...

K: I uh...I'm...(long pause) It's um I've gave it a lot of thought, and I was like we're, we're at the point were we're like, clearly you're on the block, your competition is alwasy here, nothing changing...but...you haven't lost yet

N: I know

K: you're not sent home...you know, it's not over till someone walks out that door

N: Exactly...well, you're smart if you didn't want me to campaign cuz I can't ...

K: Yeah...

N: Can't campaign against her

K: I know, that's why, that's why you're both...that's why you're sitting next to each other

N: Yeah...so...it's not over till it's over

K: That's the thing...it's ...like I said... it's nothing personal it's purely strateic...and... the reason why you're sitting next to each other is to make sure you can't campaign against each other...and because you'd probably vote for each other.

N: Yeah, so... I understand why you did everything, it's just...it sucks, you know?

K: I know it sucks

N: Yeah (chuckles)...that it does...

K: It's...I mean...it's hard for you...it's like, I know you want to stay, but at the same time you don't want to hurt her feelings by convincing me of why you should stay over her

K: So...then it's like a very awkward situation for you...

N: It is.

K: and honestly in many ways it's very, like, it's admirable...I think it's great, it's and honorable way to play the game..in a way... that...you...you bond with people here and you don't want to hurt people's feelings on your way out. that's how I played the game last season too. I didn't campaign.

K: but then again there's the trouble, like, where do you draw the line?

N: Yeah...

K: I don't know

Silence...then Kaysar...leaning back with his hands behind his head says...

Let me ask you this...

N: Hmmm...

K: What were your resons for coming back to All Stars?

N: same as everybody else, I want to win

K: To go all the way...

N: I's a good game, the game is fun, just...

K: I think you're one of the few people here that really enjoy the strategy behind the game. Like, that's why I think I can really...I...I like that about you

(Silence)

K: Ummm, I don't know what to tell you Nakomis

N: I can't stay...it's cool...I mean you know, you don't need to apologize cuz it's the game

K: Let me ask you this,

N: Uhum

K: Why...What was your reason for going after Jase?

N: On my season?

K: Yeah

N: Ummm... Jase would intimidate all the people that I was with and, like, he went out and yelled at us a couple of times...and him and Scott in the house together was like a raging oil fire that just kept on getting water poured on it, and it just spread and it got bigger and bigger and then, um, one night I went into the bathroom and, like they would just act like crazy, and I was like, I'm not...cuz I had just come up with a plan like, way before I used it, like week 3...I mean, week 2 or 3 I came up with a plan...and...I just was like... I don't want to use it cuz I don't feel unsafe, I don't feel unsafe, you know and this is just them, I can deal with a lot...I'm just chilling, and then I got up out of bed one night and went walking towards the bathroom and he was sitting in the bathroom, like, chewing up food and spitting it at people, and just like, at that moment I was all like, this cat is fricking nuts, like, I don't fell safe anymore, and like, it sucks cuz I'd, I'd done business with him before in the game and like, I'd been safe and all of that good stuff and I just, I had to do that, cuz I didn't... I don't know, like he had yelled at Drew, and like that's the only reason why Drew made that whole plan with me, like, he made Drew cry, and like, and I unders...I understand that

I don't understand cuz, when you're HOH it's your decision on who you want to put out...but, still, you know, like there's your whole alliance that you have to think of (this last part not verbatim, sorry--->)and he'd put up holly up there and Jase got pissed off and started yelling at him, him and Scott just started bashing this kid and like, Diane comes to me and she's like "he made Drew cry" and I was all like if they made you cry, if they yell at you that bad that it makes you cry, and she was all like "yeah'...I was like F$$$$JesusCr&&T like, I don't like when people intimidate people...

K: Me neither

N: I think that's... horrible, and...

K: That's part of the reason I made my decision too as I fared it (?)

N: I'm not cool into people muzzling people into making a decision, so, that's why I did that, it's...I don't know. I did a lot of stuff on my season that was for the good of my team, like me getting HOH (?) against cowboy, I really shouldn' have done that, but if I hadn't done that then Diane or Karen would have gone home and, umm, so I had to get it, which meant that I couldn't get the next week, when I left the house...so...and it's...I don't know... ummm...I'm good at strategizing i'm just not nice at being mean...so...

K: I...yeah, I think you and I are similar in that respect

N: yeah...

K: it ends up beatin you in the end

N: That's what got me in the end

Howie, Janelle & James talking in the Bug room. They want to break up Chill town NOW - they are wondering if they can get Erika to use the veto so that Kayser can put up Boogie or Will. They are complaining about Kayser's nominations, and James makes a snide comment about Kayser not knowing Nominations were on Friday because he wasn't in the house long enough last time.

James says he hates the backdoor, and Howie says he doesn't care.

James, Janelle & Howie are under the impression that Kayser made a deal with Chill Town to save himself not the group. Janelle says that she thinks that's what the deal was, but she wasn't in the room.

James is mad, because he thought Kayser lied to him about the nominations - he thought it was going to be Nakomis and Boogie. Janelle says that's what it was going to be, but it changed at the last minute. Janelle says that the more she thinks about the nominations, the more they bother her (she was in the room when it was decided!!!)

James says that the nominations are a waste. Howie whispers "hey - Diane is right there!" Janelle says, "we're not talking about her" Howie says "oh"

Janelle is going to try to get Erika to use the Veto. James says they have to make sure that Kayser is willing (to put up one of chill town). Janelle says she'll talk to her. James says, Oh...sh*t. Janelle: What? James says, Kayser didn't make the deal with Jase, right? Janelle says "the way to take down Chill Town is with Boogie or Will.

James says he wants to backdoor Jase.

Archived