Did anyone hear why howie is so PO'd at Nak?

RedShan

Marcellas was trying to help him out telling him part of winning may be to tone down the boobie talk. Howie said if anyone nominated him for personal reasons (Cause he is so smart he would know the difference :rolleyes: ) that he would make their week a living hell. That he played all the time using strategy. Marci asked him wouldnt it be better not to piss people off then? Howie didn't get it.

Looks like to me nobody challenged Howie last season on the way he Behaved. This season he may be getting on some people's nerves. And he doesnt know how to deal with that. He is so living int he past it is funny. I expect to see him walking around the house looking into the cameras and saying "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Shapiro"

Funny thing is earlier i saw Nakomis and Mike in the BY talking about the Slovs and Howie was not even on Nak's radar. She was saying how funny he was.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think that Howie looks a lot like the guy who plays Brad Carlton

on The Young and The Restless?? Some of the pics in that video that Jem posted looked just like him!! LOL

I can't believe that no-one has alerted Nakomis to the way Howie is dissing her! She would absolutely confront him about it and then it would be on!! LMAO

here is a post I read elsewhere about Howie It sums it up pretty good (IMO)

Howie's an *sshole. And a typical bully. He picks on Nakomis because he thinks she won't or can't fight back. And why? Because she let it be known she doesn't appreciate his humor. Well, Will's pretty much insulted Howie and his stupid shtick from the beginning. But Howie's too afraid of Will, so he's gonna unload his frustration on what he thinks is an easier target. Just like a bully.

The freaking idiot made a point in his pre-show campaign that he was going to verbally harrass somebody. Maybe he thinks that's what made him so popular before, and being unoriginal and repetitive (SO repetitive), he's just going to do it again this season to someone else.

When he was unloading on April, the fans/viewers were behind him because of what her team had done to Kaysar. But no one's going to be behind him now.

heck, i didnt care that he was doing that to april.. and it wasnt because of what they did to kaysar... it was because i didnt like april period. had nothing to do with her being part of FS or them being the sov6...

i dont even think it would bother me if he did it to nakomis had she actually did something to him to provoke such a display of being an idiot on a rampage.

I don't care what he does to Nakomis. She deserves to get knocked down a peg. Her fans have her thinking she is a genius, and she acts like she's smarter than everyone else. She'll ignore him at first, then try to defend herself, but she'll be crying before it's over.

I don't care if you hated or liked April what Howie did to her was inhumane & he went too far. A lor of people seemed to enjoy it but personally I don't get off on seeing other people cry & have their feeling truly hurt like that. I guess that makes me human.

If he tries that kinda of behavior again this year to Nak or anyone else I hope the house will shut him down this time. I like good scheming & bickering but running around the house yelling & screaming at someone 24/7 ruins the show for me.

Jfetch Howie's not saying stuff to her face, it's behind her back. Janie's told him to cool it so people will target George next week. And Nakomis isn't the only one who thinks he's kind of creepy . . . Marcellas can't stand his boobie talk and Dr. Will was kind of asking why he doesn't/can't carry on relationships with women. So it doesn't seem like anybody in the house is eager to see him go 'Busto' on Nakomis . . . I don't know though, what was everybody else's impression?

ok, so i guess i am not human :huh::blink:

i didnt see it as going too far or being inhumane. i would think that bb would have tossed him out of the game if he had gone too far. half of the things that he screamed at her was comical.. like wanting to eat a pepperoni pizza.. come on... do you really think he would want to eat her dog?

and it wasnt like her and the other FSers didnt say a lot of horrible things about the sov6.. but i guess it was ok since it was behind their backs?

they all did and said things that made them look like idiots. the whole cast of bb6.

Howie went into the house wanting to find a Woman he could berate on national TV and the internet. Becuase that is what his fans loved about him (so he thought) I think it is a little sick to have a plan to verbally beat down a woman.

i'll admit that i dont like nakomis.........but i would think if he goes off to her in her face, that she has easily hurt feelings.....she alluded to that in some conversation i heard her in....let's face it, she aint purty to look at........and last year i didnt have the feeds, but hearing about howie going off on busto only seemed like good fun to me because i didnt like april (and still dont)......this year, it just seems like howie's on constant tape rewind with the same act

i'll try not to whine about this anymore: they shouldnt have had an allstars

oh yeah.....nope,no show tonight...tv sucks this summer

you are right neb, he did go in wanting to find someone to be his new busto and the fans did contribute to it. in a lot of different chats or interviews, the fans would ask him who would be his busto. i actually said that marcellas would make a good busto for him. :unsure:

i dont know though.... if a woman talks the way some of these women talk... do they not expect someone to slam them over it? do they think that its ok because they are female and nobody should talk the same way to them as they talk about others? i personally dont expect to be treated any different than i treat other people.

Howie went into the house wanting to find a Woman he could berate on national TV and the internet. Becuase that is what his fans loved about him (so he thought) I think it is a little sick to have a plan to verbally beat down a woman.

lol

howie this year does seem to lack game, and will is clowning his ass, hurricane howie seems to be over i can see him annoying people quickly... if they get alcohol soon i think i see hwie pissing off even the s6 and going as soon as next week lol

i dont know though.... if a woman talks the way some of these women talk... do they not expect someone to slam them over it? do they think that its ok because they are female and nobody should talk the same way to them as they talk about others? i personally dont expect to be treated any different than i treat other people.

That's not the point Howie went in not knowing how any of them would be. He allready had it in his head that he had to go offf on a woman. Like many have said Why doesn't he go after a guy?

Maybe it's not just who he goes after or what he says.Maybe it's the 3rd grader loud mouthed schoolground attitude and mentality he expresses it in that's most annoying.His presentation sux.Grow up Howie.Or HoWARD.

neb, i was talking about april. as far as his mission this year, i never heard him saying he had to find a "woman" to go off on. i heard of him saying he wanted "somebody". and fans were asking him who the next busto would be and a lot of suggestions were of guys, not any women. in fact, it was said that the women on the list would chew him up and spit him out. and i think he knows that too.

as far as yesterday goes, a lot of the houseguest had made comments on how dull it was in the house and they needed a fight or something to get things exciting. thats all howie needs to hear and he is off and running to find something to fight about.

not that its ok.. but it doesnt help when people egg someone like howie on.

Archived