Did anyone hear why howie is so PO'd at Nak?

RedShan

I tried to switch from quad to the HoH room to see what Janie and Howie were saying about Nak - but of course it caught on fire arrrghhhhhh Anyone know what happened there? :angry:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so here is the deal.

She apparently told Mike Boogie, to not do his monica impressions any more.

Howie asked him to do it .. Boogie said no, he asked why .. boogie said nak told him to scale back ..

Apparently now Nak is telling him how to be in the house, and this is a grave injustice.

Guest StarBaby

Howie thinks Nak is targetting BB6 people (newsflash Howie, so is practically everyone else in the house). He did say something about her knocking him and James off the pedestals, and some convo that he overheard. Janelle pointed out that at least Nak is truthful.

he is mad because he thinks she is telling people what they can and cant do. example: telling mike boogie not to do his monica impressions.

he only mentions the petestal thing when they are talking about who is gunning for the bbsixers cause she knocked him and james off during that comp.

Guest StarBaby

Howie shouldn't worry so much. I don't think most of the HG's will put up with Nakomis bossing them around for long. It's a whole household of strong personalities (well most of them).

lol maybe howie had flashbacks of last year when Cappy would yell at them to turn the lights off or other commands cappy did. hahaaaa maybe he doesnt feel like someone should be telling others what to do... maybe he is bored and needs to pick on someone and she is an easy target..

maybe maybe maybe...

Well I would say that Howie has found his new "Busto"...BUT Nakomis doesn't have a bust....or much of one anyway!! LOL...J/K

Anyway...she asked Mike Boogie nicely to not do the Monica impressions. She wasn't bossy about it! :rolleyes:

Howie is just being a sook. The guy is the worst player in the house. I am no Nik fan but fan but they way Howie ws getting on last night on the feeds about her looks was just brutal. Ya wouldnt know if Howie was the man. He is fat, his skin looks like leather. Hell I think he has gotten more work or botox than Will. I gotta say I liked the SOv's last year. Janie and Howie and driving me nuts this year. Howie dont shut up and Janie is extrememly stuck up, she hardly talks to anyone in the house at all outside her core alliance. I actually find Kaysar better this year and well James is their best [layer.

I am personally shocked at Howie for some of the things he has said about Nakomis on the live feeds!! Good Lord :o ...He has called her some really harsh names!!

I like Howie but geezzzzzz...Lighten up! It wasn't even his fight!

I didn't see Howie's rant about Nakomis in the HOH room, but I did see his rant to Janelle and Jase in the bug room where he was calling her a 'tattoed freak', a 'loser', 'ugly' ('ugly face, ugly body'), the new 'nerd herd' and that if she didn't like all his 'boobie' talk he was going to win HOH and kick her 'ugly f-n face' out of the house. Can anybody confirm this? Also, after him going on about this for a while, Jase caught Alison hovering just outside the door and she looked like the cat that just ate the canary when she walked in.

It just seemed like last night people were going kind of stir crazy - they're bored and starting to get on each others nerves now that the novelty has worn off.

Howie also called Erika the 'new April' for 'not having any game' . . . gad, he needs to stop living in the past :rolleyes:

I agree with Cherokee:

QUOTE: I am personally shocked at Howie for some of the things he has said about Nakomis on the live feeds!! Good Lord ...He has called her some really harsh names!!

I like Howie but geezzzzzz...Lighten up! It wasn't even his fight! : END QUOTE

I feel he is trying to compete with Will for some kind of top-dog spot, and he doesn't wear it well at all.

Nor do I think Janelle likes it much. She tolerates, she listens to him, but I think she has a loyalty to Nakomis that she's not disclosing.

Howie will lose me as a fan if he keeps this up ... and I'm not all that big a fan of Nak's.

Howie's huge lack of immaturity doesn't surprise me.He will never grow up.Some people think it's funny.Other's are repulsed.Either way I think he's in for a helluva shock if he tries to match wits or get in Nakomis's face.She'll dissolve him.

crappysucks... i didnt expect a different howie. he is exactly how i thought he would be. and just like james was saying last night to mike boogie and will... howie is like this in AND outside of the house. that IS him.

What amazed me is how quick he went from fun loving Howie to anti Nakomis Howie. When Marc did his little "HouseCalls" interview last night it changed Howie, and as soon as Marc left the room he went off on Nak to Janelle. He said nobody comes here thinking that it's their house and start telling people what to do. I think he thought Marc was asking him to tone it down on behalf of Nakomis.

I like Howie when he is being fun, but this is ridiculous. I watched it last night as well, and Howie is most definitely in the wrong. I hope he tones it down before he finds himself as this years freak of the show. The love that they got last year was based specifically on the dynamics in the other house. If he's under the impression that he needs to find people to pick on he's a nutter, simply because he is not seeming to register that these people were America's choice TOO. Nak was one of the first women to go into the house. What does that say to him?

Archived