14 Hseguests-2Noms-2 HOH-10 Can Vote

rubthorn

If 5- Votes Allison

and 5 Votes Danielle

We have a tie.......Let's suppose: Jase votes Dani out

Janie votes Allie out

We have a tie folks...UNBREAKABLE!! What are the producers thinking???????

i dont see a tie

Hmmm let's see

Kaysar: Alison

Howie: Alison

James: Alison

Marcellas: Alison

Erika: Alison

Will: Danielle

Boogie: Danielle

Daine: Danielle

Nak: Danielle

George: Danielle

Could happen?

Well, I agree with you all... I was just pointing out that it could happen... lol

I think that unless they straight out form an alliance against the sov's they won't know where the votes are going and they'll vote the way the sov's want, just so they don't make any enemies.

Question is... who do the sov's want out... it seems to change every few hours... lol

after we gtot that audio leak... i stated something similiar....i stated that what if jase janelle didnt agree and then the house was split 6 votes each...there would be no HOH for final decision

and i'm guessing BB will do something stupid like Pick a Rock from survivor or something stupid like that

This little puzzle is very simple to figure out. If the vote is tied the HoHs would only have one vote between them. So they would have to agree... OR

America could be given the option to vote on Tuesday night. IF there is a tie the vote from America would be used. They did that in the finals of season 2. Except they never had to use it because Will won hands down.

I'd imagine that as the two HoH's are supposed to be acting as one, if they have to break the tie they get one vote between them.

Failure to break the tie would mean they'd be on the block - though if we then get 6 Jase, 6 Janelle we're back to square one!!

There is also the Veto to consider - I've always kind of thought of the Veto Holder as the Deputy HoH, so I'd say as Veto holder, Janelle's vote would overrule Jase's.

Archived