I am so sick of the friggin fire/smoke/music

I don't have a phone # for CBS but there is a feedback link where you can complain @ the bottom of the cbs.com website. I complained before this started and I just complained again. And I will keep complaining if it keeps happening. I honestly suggest if anyone else is as irritated as I am you do the same.

I should not be punished because ignorant people don't pay attention to their children on the internet. And I've said this before I realize we can not watch our children 24/7 but if you logout of realplayer and your kids do not have your password then they can not view the live feeds.

$39.99 is an awful lot to pay for a stupid cbs theme song and fake fire!

OK I'm done complaining thanks for listening!

Kelly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

Great ideas, Fizzle! I especially like # 3, but would settle for any of them, even the inside of the fridge, as long as it's not accompanied by that darn HC music.

Akaine 99% of the fire has nada to do with profanity. It has to do with song copyrights & HG mentioning people who BB doesn't have signed releases on. We can acutally thank all the lawyers of the world for da fire :lol:

ahh come on BB! they cant even say kmart sucks without it going straight to the freakin fire!!!

here is a clue Big Brother/CBS - kmart does suck, get another sponsor!

here is another clue... start deducting money from the jackpot everytime you have to go to fire because the houseguest cant freakin talk about something safe!

Don't blame the lawyers for copyright infringement fines that is government laws they just enforce. Blame the idiots on BB who know they can't mention those things and then go on to mention them constantly. I think the producers are ready to kill Will and Mike.

i say do like bb australia and have a punishment room where they have to go and sort the white rice from the brown rice... and to add to the torture, make it all steamy in the room.

Over the past hour or so, I haven't seen the feeds go more than 5 minutes without fire. In the time it took me to read just this one page, I got fire 5 times.

Its not about the music being annoying- its that you can't even listen to a complete conversation without half of it getting cut off. This is REALLY bad. I'm thinking about hitting the feedback button at CBS and sending a cut/pasted complaint.. EVERY single time they go to fire. :) Let those 50 emails an hour stack up in their in box.

Ahh Cindy u sound like a lawyer :lol:

I know the laws are primarily to blame but if there weren't so many low-brow lawyers out there willing to take frivilous cases then people wouldn't be so scared to speak or act. Thank you lawyers for the fire :P

I don't really blame the HG. I mean imagine yourself being locked up in there & bored to tears. It is kinda hard to monitor every word that comes out of your mouth.

It's always been an issue to cut the feeds in one way or another go to fish whatever, which at times is necessary but it's never been this bad of an issue before. What irritates me is the price goes up and my feed quality is going down down down the damn tubes in FLAMES! :angry:

www.cbs.com is the website to complain. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a FEEDBACK link.

I made a thread specifically for our fight against CBS. :P Maybe people can post over there with ideas/suggestions on what we can do.

CBS and Real Player promised 24/7 live feeds (they are liars!!) We were promised VIDEO of the HOUSEGUESTS...NOT FIRE!!! Grrrr....

Why can't they just leave the live feeds going and MUTE the audio on the HG's mikes?? That way we could still SEE everything that goes on! And everyone could still take screen shots of everything!!

That's better than listening to that damn song and having to look at the fire constantly!! :blink:

I was here before Camper. Been here almost 5 years and have had the feeds every year! The thing is...the feeds have NEVER been this bad before! Its every five minutes...F(ire) OTH!!

At least the fish were interesting!! LOL

I have had the feeds for at least 4 years. The frequency of the feeds cutting out is bad enought but the MUSIC is just the most nerve racking. Someone had a good point. If they are taking whatever they shoud not be just mute the feed sound and let us watch. They could type a little sorry we have to mute disclamer or something.

I think if people keep complaing they just might consider doing something. Or if people cancel their feeds and demand their money back.

Archived