which single house guests will hook up?

which single house guests will hook up?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. which single house guests will hook up?

• Howie and Diane
    • Howie and Erica
    • Howie and Janelle
    • Kaysar and Diane
    • Kaysar and Erica
    • Kaysar and Janelle
    • Mike Boogie and Diane
    • Mike Boogie and Erica
    • Mike Boogie and Janelle
    • Marcellas and Howie
    • Marcellas and Kaysar
    • Marcellas and Mike Boogie

Only two options seem possible, Diane and Boogie or Erika and Kaysar. Though Diane doesn't want to be 'that girl' .. and Kaysar was a flirt last year with Janie but it didn't go anywhere cause of his religion.

So none of it is really possible this year. Most of the HG's this year are married, soon to be married or otherwise are dating someone, so there is less chance of this happening this year.

I think the mostly likely duo would be Kaysar and Erika. I mean, we've seen the live feeds. There's definitely something there between those two. Kaysar kept a close distance to Erika while they were on the pool. Kinda cute really.

I vote for Janelle and Will...the way he was looking at her the other night just seemed like he had a little crush. And also when he was bashing Jase for not nominating him, what about Janelle? He wasnt bashing her? I think it would be kind of cute...Dr Will is H-O-T.

At this point I would take Chicken George and Marcellas - I just don't see anyone hooking up this year. Everyone who I thought might seems to have changed or they now have a significant other. BORING!

Only two options seem possible, Diane and Boogie or Erika and Kaysar. Though Diane doesn't want to be 'that girl' .. and Kaysar was a flirt last year with Janie but it didn't go anywhere cause of his religion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you mean..'his religion?'

Archived