Saturday, July 8th Feeds

Go Jani!

I don't think we or the houseguests ever will know what the skywriting was. I read somewhere earlier that they have a spotter watching for banner planes and if any show up, they chase the houseguests back inside so they can't see the message.

The feeds cut back on for about 5 seconds just now and they were all in the kitchen pissed off because they didn't get to see the message. I feel bad for people who are spending tons of money on these banner planes and skywriters, since they never even get to see it. :angry:

has anyone else noticed anyones eating habits in the house?

Howie shovels food into his mouth like he hasnt eaten in a month

Mike boogie puts something in his mouth and chomps on it for quite some time-like its gum

Nakomis eats like a racoon

diane picks at her food

janelle... likes to eat chocolate, icecream, and anything else.. all night long

anyone else?

Everytime ANYTHING interesting happens we get friggin fire.

I've been gone all day and have only been watching for about an hour and at least half of that there's been nothing but fire. WTF?????

yeah, they're all on the hunt for someone to single out...and oooooo george said he didnt know much about past shows but they think he's lying and really does so now its Scandalous :P they all suck

Nak and Marc where playing pool.....talking about James I think

Dr Will said something about if he had the budget for the show and then FIRE

Mostly everyone is in the Hot Tub....Jas and Dani sitting outside the HT....Dr Will said How dare BB not let planes go over the house and then FIRE :blink:

Still Fire

God, Howie is saying that 'Nakomis is trash and that he want's to puke in her face' <_< is really disgusting. Howie is mad though because it look's like his alliance is getting annoyed by him. :P . Also Howie is saying that he'll call Nakomis busto if she nominates him for personal reason's is stupid, because why wouldn't you want to see a person leave if they called you trash and said that you smell. :huh:

I wish I had thought to recap while it was going on, but there was a very very interesting arguement tonight with kaysar, marcellas, howie and janie over who was a stronger threat, Alison or Dani. Marcellas started to turn them around to think that voting out Dani would be the best thing .. but then he had second thoughts, and it was back to evict Ali.

I wish they could make up their minds.

I hope that something exciting happens on Sunday, to shake things up .. and change something.

Archived