A Whole season of FS bashing?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna-C:

I think not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think not?! Well, if you insist...let me just tell you this: You don't know me or anything about me so don't presume to THINK that you know me or any of my motives for saying(posting) the things that I say(post)....and I happen to think that you're a little young(5 posts) to be starting trouble so do me a favor and go play with your toys, mmmkay darling?....LMAO :lol:

fizzle:

i think someone likes me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna assume you were referring to little Luna... :blink:

Luna-C :

A little young?

I've been lurking here for years.

And to be called "a little young" at my age is a compliment. hee hee.

You take yourself real seriously, huh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should be asking you that! and Fizzle: According to Little Luna, she's not new here...get your facts straight...and i'm not "picking on anyone"...she decided to jump in on this side conversation...

Luna-C:

It wasn't a question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Well excuse the hell outta me...I just assumed it was because you added "huh" at the end of it and I thought that maybe you mistakenly put a period instead of a question mark...i'm not gonna get into a grammar lesson with you but... basically what i'm saying is that you are the one that seems to be taking yourself too seriously... :unsure:

okok.. first of all this is public forum so anyone that posts is open to others jumping in.

secondly, Luna-C said that he/she was a lurker, so in all fairness to luna-C.... he/she is a "new poster"

thirdly, i am not going to continue this pissing match with you because its pointless. you have your opinions and i have mine. period. just dont go pretending that you dont voice your opinion headstrong. i can admit that i stick to my opinions and i am headstrong.

fizzle:

okok.. first of all this is public forum so anyone that posts is open to others jumping in.

secondly, Luna-C said that he/she was a lurker, so in all fairness to luna-C.... he/she is a "new poster"

thirdly, i am not going to continue this pissing match with you because its pointless. you have your opinions and i have mine. period. just dont go pretending that you dont voice your opinion headstrong. i can admit that i stick to my opinions and i am headstrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, the first part may be true(about the jumping in) but you weren't specific when you said the "new guy" and she said that she had been lurking here for years so she may be a new poster but she's not new to this board...so the "pissing match" ends here...

This is why I love this board. It almost looks like last year up in this thread or like 2004 on my mommys board, lol...but lets remember, we are not picking a president here, we are watching a "reality" tv show. And, not to piss you off, but DB, I also think you are a FS fan and are harboring some hurt feelings over none getting in the house...buts thats JMO, i'm not putting words in anyones mouth, just thinking out loud :)

crappysucks :

WOW! All this over a little goodnatured FS bashing. Seriously?

Okay guys, is DB gunning for the first bitch slapping of the season? I'll let you decide....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, seeing as no one on this board can give it to me, i'll say....no...and i'd appreciate it if you would make sure i'm here to respond to you before you decide to talk shit about me...and in response to "ABBHolic":As soon as I found out that we were going to be able to vote for the houseguests this year, I pretty much knew that no one from the FS would be on the show so in response to your little theory...it doesn't really matter to me that no one from the FS made it on the show...and that has nothing to do with this topic...oh yeah, If this WERE about picking a president, I don't think it would have been quite as civil so that's not a good comparison for what's going on here...

crappysucks:

I'll make sure you're 'lurking' when I'm ready to talk shit. If you consider my previous post talking shit - well honey, ya ain't seen nothin' yet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't start with me sweethart...I didn't say anything to you and you just felt like it was completely necessary to try and take a shot at me and make one of your typical idiot comments...but i'll just take your little comment as proof that you were thinking about me...it's okay...I completely understand...to bad I don't feel the same way about you...

crappysucks Posted Today, 03:10 PM

WOW! All this over a little goodnatured FS bashing. Seriously?

Okay guys, is DB gunning for the first bitch slapping of the season? I'll let you decide....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the wind up and........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ohhh, ohh nooo....

You don't like me...

:shudders and begins to cry:

I am sooooo crushed!

How can anyone not like ME. Why, I think I feel like one of the...

FRIENDSHEEP! :lol::lol::lol:

You are amusing me....and for that I will keep my pimp hand away...for now... :lol:

crappysucks:

Ohhh, ohh nooo....

You don't like me...

:shudders and begins to cry:

I am sooooo crushed!

How can anyone not like ME. Why, I think I feel like one of the...

FRIENDSHEEP!

You are amusing me....and for that I will keep my pimp hand away...for now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol::lol::rolleyes::D:blink::lol:Bitch please! If you have a pimp hand then my name is Janelle Pierzina....LMAO!LMAO!

Hey miss Ginger I was having a laugh over the shock comment, such a nice board so far this season without ol shock here to stir it up and ruffle everyone, but Dangereous bella seems to be a bit touchy with a few. and all over friendsheep bashing, bash away everyone who cares whether they aren't around,

And talking about who is new and such, I re-joined march 15th with a lot of others after the big Mortys crash, when this board was highjacked, I've been around here since before then, but last summer for some reason could not log on with my original name and was here with another name, and posted a lot, so you can never say someone is new or not around here, you never know what name they posted under.

Dangerous you seem verrryyy touchy, everyone comes here for a jolly good time, you can't get uptight about others opinions. Although I will say that Shock drove me up the walls and got under my skin to the point that I got warned by the mods when I went back at him.

So far the "all stars" are boring me, I really detest Dr. Will, and Boggie is gettin on my nerves as well as Allison. Never could figure out why some dislike Janell, I am crazy about her, james, Kaysar, howie, and I like Diane a little, it's just that season 6 was sooo divided and the sheep were sooo hated, more so than any other season, and I laughed when there was a reference made to how the sovs got into the house this season cause you could just go in and vote however many times you wanted!! Would that be shocks "finger banging" therory???? Gotta laugh, anyway, glad to see everyone back this season.

Dangerous you seem verrryyy touchy, everyone comes here for a jolly good time, you can't get uptight about others opinions. Although I will say that Shock drove me up the walls and got under my skin to the point that I got warned by the mods when I went back at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, i've had it up to here with you people jumping in trying to take little shots at me when you don't even know whats going on...and if anything is making me touchy it's that!...Dammit!...

Archived