HOH room surprise???

Why so much drama about the HOH room in all of the house tours?

I expected major shock factor after the way Julie said it was so "TWISTED"

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Oh and where does that extra door lead that can be seen in the second floor shots?

<<<the duel HOH was the suprise i guess.>>>

Yea, but you can't tell that just from the room alone.........until there actually are two HOH's with their pictures and things in there I mean.

I expected smething WOW!

A few houseguests did say the room seemed different...even those from BB6 who've been in it before. Maybe there's still more to come, but from what happened last season with the gold rooms, I doubt it'll be too 'wow'.

I heard from a friend of a friend who heard it somewhere on the web that there is a secret that has to do with the HoH room, but that it isn't supposed to be revealed until almost halfway through. Dunno what it would be, but maybe they aren't telling us everything the first night :)

Dep

I think that the whole twisted part was that the whole house has this devilish theme and the HOH room has this good heavenly theme. I think that door leads to storage for the house guests, maybe their lugage or cleaning supplies. I think that it is mainly used for storage. The people to change the house come trough the food storage room cause when you get in there there are is a door that leads to the outside.

Same thing here there was no WOW.

ET

Anyone know anything about the room we were supposed to see last night? Have all the rooms been shown and I missed it? If anyone can help here I would GREATLY appreciate it! :blink:

Shan

I remember Janelle saying that the door upstairs at the end of the hall is an elevator. So that's probably how BB gets up there instead of walking and carrying things up the stairs to change the HoH room.

Archived