• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nakomis: i hate lock downs

J: they are doing some major constructions

Nak: hopefully they are doing a luxury comp

J: there are too many people for that to happen

Nak: yeah, it is a weird day.

Marc: break out the cars, break out the trips.

J: yeah, break out the car, and drive out of here right now

J: they need sponsorships in order to get things like that

Nak: they wont get those with me here

Marc: i dont think things that come with restrictions. If i won a car, i would give it to my mom

Nak: If i won a car, i would give it to donald, wait, no. i would give him my car, and keep the new one.

The three of them are now discussing all the lions in the house, the picture in the red room, and how many gargoles are in the house.

They are now talking about the statue that is in the red room.

James: so i guess this room would be the evil room.

Feed's switched to the kitchen table.

Ericka, George, Kaysar, Danielle, Howie, Mike, Janelle are talking.

Janelle is upset, because she can't find the peanut butter and everyone keeps moving it around. Danielle helped her find it.

The group is talking about live feeds, and how they thought there was a 30 second delay that bb would go through and dump all the naked scenes, or other stuff.

Ericka, they didn't tell us that. BB told them, Just remember we are not editing feeds and if you are going to be naked, you will be naked fully.

Kaysar: hey will, why don't you tell us about your diary sessions.

Will: oh, i will, shouldn't i have free will to discuss things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boggie: Pretty tight lockdown, you guys actually think that it is the HOH prep already

HG's: could be...

Will and boogie are talking about when they first came to big brother, they actually spent time getting ready for the diary room sessions. Now that everyone has already done this, no one cares.

The HG's are talking about STD's and who has what.

Mike was talking about krista and how she had herpes and still went into the diary room with them all over her face. Someone commented that it was probably cold sores. Then BB went to fire

Will: When they want you to bad mouth people in the diary room sessions, i've been really really nice and they do not like that.

( apparently they use props in the diary room sessions, to get certain people to say things, for the live shows)

BB - Houseguest's, you are not allowed to talk about your diary sessions with other houseguest's

They continue to talk and you hear

BB- Hey, i told you to knock it off.

Nak and Dani...D to N vote however is best for you. Nak i need to go put lotion on. D ya people are looking at us.

Jan and Erica...Calling Kay...J How is the house split..Erica telling Janie about Ali. Erica i trust you Jan do you trust me. Yes 4 both. E telling J about Ali comming 4 her and K. Talking about the house is split on votes. Erica telling Janie that Jase want Ali to stay Jan saying no he does not Erica yes he does. Erica saying Diane and Jase are togeather. Janelle freaking about HJase. Erica Ali is hunting me down 4 the vote. And when i dont vote for Ali she will come after me.. Janelle is the tie breaker. Janelle are you sure about Jase...Yes. Erica ...they are all scrambling now since you are the tie breaker. Janie is Nak in with them to. It is not good Howie bad mouthing Nak to Jase then. Janie thinks Jase is not with them or he would not be with her on who to put up he is the 1 who said to put up Ali and Dani. Jan saying Jase just going with whatever she says. Janelle saying there was no reason to put Ali up Jase wanted Ali up. Erica if she stays were up. Erica told Kay to talk to Will and Boogie they think they are out of the loop. They are still talking but gotta go BB on

Archived