July 9 Live Feed Updates

1255am bbt

F1 & 2 - Nakomis and Danielle bonding...talking about their lives and what they do and don't like in people and situations......Danielle misses her staff. Danielle is explaining some that she doesn't have confidence in herself in this game. She's worried she isn't staying and maybe wont do well. Danielle doesnt want to do anything to embarass herself this time around.

F3 & 4 - Nachos are being made and Kaysar, Erica, James, Marc, Dani and Dianne are all having conversation back an forth about websites and like plugging themselves. lol

I guess janelle made the nachos cause everyone echoed "thanks janelle!". Theres talk about some situation about how Kaysar's website had some trouble, Marcellas is also going over a lot of other sites. Marcellas is going on about why the guy who bought his golden veto - that he doesn't understand why someone that hated him would want his golden veto...He also talks about how he's sorry that he acted the way he did in his season and that amy brought that out in him..they would feed off each other" and he says he's trying not to be that side of him that was shown in his show.

Will, Howie, Chicken George and Mike join everyone else in the kitchen

allison joins - looks like she's just showered. She is wearing a jersey with her boyfriends name on it.

1:13a - Nakomis and Danielle come in and join the rest eating.

Will: This is weird

Kaysar: yeah, all of us at 1;15 in the morning eating

jase jogs in to get a sweashirt and heads back....connect kill

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allie comes in and asks Will to look at a mole on her face. She said it was black. He looked at it and told her not to worry about it.

All four feeds are on the kitchen area. Will is devouring some burrito or wrap. Alison is obsessing with the mole and Will tells her not to bother it and they will look again later.

1:17am - F1 - will eating

F2 - others around the kitchen

F3 &4 - Marcelles talking to janelle in the HOH bathroom while janie washes her face. Marcellas is saying that it is strange that no one is talking about strategy to him. Janelle tells Marcellas that CG is annoying him with his stupid act and Marcellas insists that they HAVE to get rid of will. He is trying to relate his mistakes in his season to what is happening now. He thinks that will is having a good time in DR laughing at all of them. Janelle says that she hasn't heard of anyone else going excep;t for CG. Marc: until today. Marcellas is explaining to Janelle that will is making this his show and he doesn't like being used as a puppet. Janelle isn't saying much, just letting Marc talk. Marcellas points out that will has instigated several fights in just one day. That he says things just loud enough to get people to hate on each other. He brings up what will said in the kitchen to Diane "Now we got a show". Marcellas tells Janelle that Will is the ultimate player and Janelle says "ya think so??" Janelle is listening to Marcellas talk while she washes his face. She isn't saying much. She does tell him that she thinks Howie enjoys the banter between him and will...the fighting back. Marcellas insists that wills strategy is dangerous....he keeps people entertained.

M - dont think will isnt here to play...dirty

Jan - oh i know

Marcellas thinks james is low in the bb6 alliance. And that Mike is playing completely differently from will.

Jan - everyone is gonna underestimate Mike Boogy. He's actually really smart. He never talks to me...

Marc - I think the only ones that are sync to his bullshit are jase, dianne, james

Jan - Jase? you think Jase?

Jan - Nakomis is smart...i like her!

Marc is saying they are playing like they did in season two. Planting a seed and then letting people work each other to where they hate each other. Marcellas suggests that janie might use the veto to take off one and put up will.

Jan - do you know how much they would hate me?? <laughs>

Jan -danielle is on to CG now, thank goodness!!

M - yeah, everyone is on to CG now. He's gonna try to ride coat tails to the end.

1:41a - will tells howie in the kitchen what he was saying about howie memorizing rodney dangerfields act and doing it completely because they are very the same in mannerism.

feeds switch F1- daniele and others in bedroom telling some horrible story about an eyeball hanging out...I hear james

F2 - HOH - marcellas and janie still talking. CG rings the bell and comes into the room

Janie asks if he and howie are ready to go to bed. George says, no he's fine. Howie on his way upstairs to the HOH. Howie sits and they begin discussing random stuff.

g'night guys

Kaysar, Janie and Howie are in HOH, Marcellas has just gone to bed.

Howie keeps ranting about Nakomis, 'She's a piece of $hit, I will destroy her verbally, she walk out that door, but there will be relentless verbal assaults, I wont tolerate that, it is not going to happen this year, not like a year ago, I can't say my jokes, but you can tattoo your face, get piericing, not shave your pits, not take a shower .. she's the new busto.

Janie: Just win HOH

Howie: I am going to win HOH as if my life depends on it, or that piece of tattoo piece of shit will put me up.

Kaysar: Howie calm down.

Howie: If I win HOH, she's gone

Kaysar: I agree, she is dangerous, if she wins HOH, she'll come after us.

Janelle: Oh I agree

Howie: She's a freak, she's a loser.

janie: Just consentrate on HOH and everything will be fine.

(Howie is mad because Nakomis asked Mike Boogie to not say his Monica jokes any more. Howie considers this a personal attack)

Kaysar: We need to think strategic here.

Howie: Telling people to not make jokes any more, what doe shse want to do, smoke ciagrettes all day, I'll shove those cigarettes up her ass.

Janie, and Kaysar are talking about the number of objects in the house, and the number of people over 30, the number of people with an N in their name, etc.

H: Don't listen to Marcellas, he's full of shit. He said no one is coming after us.

J: He didn't say no one is coming after us, he said he isn't coming after us, there is a big f-ing difference.

K: We don't have numbers right now.

J: If Erika throws this compeition

H: She will, it's the smartest thing for her, not to get in the mud.

J: I hate f-ing floaters. You know what she told me, she told she respects Lisa's stratagey more than Danielle. I don't respect players like that, all they do is vote.

H: It's only the smart thing to do, because other people are going to attack the big alliances, it's best to stay out of the way until the end when you can win.

J: That's what's not fair, we don't have that option.

H: Well you have the Veto, you can still change things

J: As crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't mind putting up someone like her, like Erika a floater.

H: It's not smart right now

K: It's better to take out someone stronger first. Nak is a threat, look at her personality, she's gutsy. Nak walks around like she doesn't give a damn, I guarentee you she will take a shot at us. People know that we're going to go after them, there is four of us.

H: Like Jase started talking upstairs with Alison .. I was like whoa, whoa, whoa .. stop that dude.

J: Don't bring up America's choice

K: James was downstairs giving background on everything

H: He's doing what

K: He's just like giving background on BB6, everything.

J: To who?

K: George

J: Of course.

K: Honestly, there is no point of even discussing who goes up, or who doesn't because we need to win HOH, or we'll be on the block. And we'll be going home.

J: We're not 50, 50 right now .. we don't have good numbers.

K: Are we going to go after people who are not going to go after us right now?

H: No we ned to take out the people who are coming after us, we can take out the floaters later. It sucks you and Jase can't compete this week.

H: April was a good compeitor until the magnet compeition, you could tell how stressed out she was .. from that day out she was completely stressed out. The amount of stress you put on yourself .. you gotta play to take the stress off yourself. You could tell when we beat maggie in that one comp, look at her face, she was too stressed.

(General talk about the number of laps in the pool to equal a mile, various numbers about the number of ducks on the wall, and the number of vetos not used in their most recent comp)

J: The most f'd up thing that could happen is if you and Nak are HOH

H: Yeah .. I don't know what we'd do then. We'd be on the block. You'd have to vote her out.

J: Just think, me and Cappy would have been HOH together.

H: Oh man ..

(random talk about the HOH decor, apparently Marcellas thinks the silver looks like a 1940's drag queen)

They started talking about Erika again, throwing the comp .. Janie being mad she'd throw it, Howie saying that it makes sense for her, that it's best for her, Kaysar saying look at the people who won her season, they floated, so she's gonna do the same thing.

Howie: Just look at nakomis, she walks around and talks about her tattoos .. but she's studying the house. She's preparing.

Janie: Nak said she was voting out alison, because alison spoke her name. Diane and Nak are clearly working together.

H: Danielle is smart, but Alison can win events .. she's the most well rounded, we can't risk keeping her.

They disperse .. with Jani's instructions to wait five minutes before leaving, so they don't wake up George whose fallen asleep ouside the HOH, waiting for them to leave so he could go to bed, as him and Howie, were going to be sleeping in there that night.

Jase stirs as Janie tries to sneak into the bedroom, and crawel into her empty bed.

BB Time 3:30 AM. CS time 5:30 CST, good night all.

Dani is still showering and marcellas just woke up and is in the washroom.

He didn't even say a word to her.

Oh... Nak is up now too, also heading to the washroom.

Dani tells nakomis that marcellas is in the washroom, so nak took a seat and is waiting for him to get out.

*silence*

Marcellas has been in the washroom for like 5 minutes now, you can tell that Nakomis is getting restless.

Nakomis puts in her contacts and takes a seat once again.. waiting!!

Finally, he has come out of the washroom. Some words were exchanged ( couldn't hear what nak was saying as her mic wasn't on)

Marcellas is washing his hands and danielle has finally finished showering.

Nakomis asked Danielle if she would like some coffee, and dani replied "yeah, coffee good"

Jase is up now.

Nakomis is in the kitchen making coffee and danielle is still in the washroom getting ready for the day.

9:05 BBT

Danielle and Nakomis are outside drinking coffee and eating honeydew.

The are discussing how much people in this house snore, and how it should be a required question that the producers ask prior to them coming into the house.

Danielle: so what are we going to do today nakomis

Nak: i don't know. I am actually going to get some sun today

Danielle: yep, yep, we are busy... busy busy..

*silence*

Nakomis asked danielle if today was the veto ceremony.

They both can't remember.

Danielle: wow, im a big fan and i can't even remember....

Nak keeps sneezing and Danielle brought the honeydew back into the ktichen.

Danielle is telling Nakomis how the hammock this year is not as good, as the season she was in. Nakomis is explaining how in her season, she had two hammocks.

The "hammock" was the discussion area, where people would go an talk about strategy in most of BB's Seasons.

Nak: hopefully the veto ceremony will be today. That would take up like 30 minutes of our time.

FIRE!!!

Nakomis is wondering if both the HOH's have to agree on a replacement if the veto is used.

Dani: someone asked me if i was going to ask janelle to be saved

Nakomis: you don't do that

Dani: you want to ask them, but it is wrong. Don't get me wrong, i will ask in the ceremony.

Nak: of course, everyone wasn't the veto used on them. No one want's to be on the block.

Dani: exactly.

Dani: the double HOH is a trick, right there you can't show your cards to the other HOH. so it's kinda tricky when you think about it.

Nakomis: you can't be buddy buddy with one HOH and not the other.

Dani: yeah.

Nakomis and Danielle are talking about the other houseguest's. Season 6 has to go first, then will and boogie.

Nakomis: season 6 has such a huge alliance. Then there is mike and will.

Nakomis: i am sure that james would stab them in the back ( season 6) and they would do the same to him.

Dani: i know he has so much passion for this game ( James)

Nakomis: yes

Nak: james is ready to go home, with the big cheque.

Dani: if i wasn't on the block, i would have said more last night. but i dont want to draw attention to myself right now.

Dani is now telling Nakomis about jason.

Nakomis and Danielle sitting outside. Danielle is talking about why 'Marcellas took her to task about playing the *Need the money for my family* way she played the game last time. She is now intently tell Nakomis how great she is, how much she is needing the money for her family. Nakomis is agreeing and making her own pitch, she is telling Danielle things Marcellis is saying about Will, to the fact that Will is trashing BB game and why is he here. Nakomis is telling her she cant stand Will and Boogey.

Danielle is trying very hard to agree with Nakomis and comebine there views as one int he same.

Now Nakomis is telling Danielle she had a talk about with Janelle and thought she was right on and in tune with her but then she read her face and fivured she was lying.

Danielle is very good at making her feel comfortable and Nakomis is giving it all up.

Danielle is saying that Drew was the worst winner and he deserved it but a bad winner. She (Danielle) says Maggie deserved it too cause she was a cult leader. She said Lisa paid the best game for the season they were in. She said Lisa sat back and let everyone else take themselves out.

Danielle is addressing the Lisa fans now, said Lisa stated *No one is really a threat around here*.Danielle thought that was odd that she was taken to task about her arogance but then Lisa did it and no one said nothing.

PLANE cant hear!

Ok, Danielle the BB expert is telling Nakomis that no one likes arogance, and they both continue to talk about past seasons...BORING

Danielle said she never acts confident in the diary room. She doesnt want the tapes to make her look arogant.

Nakomis, Yeah...Yeah..never want to be mean, and arogant. Blahhh Blahhh

Danielle is telling Nakomis that when she goes in the diary room, if they ask her "are you safe" she will reply with "nope". There is no way she will be caught on tape saying that she is safe or no one is a threat.

I will not come off arrogant, says "danielle"

Danielle was talking about how someone says, they keep getting called into the diary room to be "chewed out" however she doubts that. Very rarely does BB bring people in there for that purpose. ( sorry, i don't know who she was talking about)

ah, Will.. they are talking about will and how he only wanted to come back on the show to get som "air time".

Dani: i find it hard to believe that you (will) came into this game just to get some air time and not to win.

They start talking about the diary room and fire.

Saying that WIll has the Docotr complex. into himself, looks, career, business and you are telling me you are ok with leaving ...bull. Nakomis says that Will said he only came on this show for a few weeks of air time. Daniella nd Nakomis say he is full of it and obviously wants to win. He is using reverse physcoligy to wim. Why would he come on and loose all that moneya t work....he is a doctor and loosing money.

Theya re not falling for him and his arogance.

.Arrogant=Word of the day!

Nakomis is peed at hime at he treats her as if she is less intelligent and he is.

Danielle asks if she went to College and she said no but when I read I read college books..LOL

Danielle is telling her that common sense cannot be taught.

Nakomis is defending herself and her brain. Saying that people treat her dumb because she dyes her hair blue.

They switched conversations.

Nakomis is telling danielle that she was very good in english, however she struggles in math. Danielle expresses that artist's usually don't do well in math.

Some more school talk ( boring)

11AM(ish) BBT

Nak & Dani up & outside on the sofas. Everyone else still sleeping.

Dani explaining how she played her season & why she tried to bring Jason to the end of the game. Nak understands & says you get to the point in the game where you know you can't win & it becomes all about getting your buddy to the end.

Nak asks Dani if she really came into her season saying she was doing it "for her kids" Dani says no she was just trying to explain where she was coming from but Marc felt like she was trying to use it as her agenda.

Talk moves to how Dr Will acted. Nak says Will keeps saying BB is stupid & it's not cool to go to sequester. Says Will had a free week but all he does is bash people & complain & that if that is his strategy it is a bad one. Nak says last night Will was talking w/his hands in the air & everyone was staring at him. She wishes she had a camera to capture it.

Nak says Janelle was talking to her yesterday & looking her in the eye but then at a certain point she would look away. They start talking about peoples tells.

They mention all the past winners & that they deserved to win. Dani says Lisa played the best game on her season. Lisa was smart & sat back & let all the aggressive personalities kick each other out.

Dani: in this game you have certain stereotypes but you never wanna come accross as arrogant

Nak: you never wanna be... mean & you don't wanna be arrogant

Dani: there is a difference between confidence & arrogance

Naks wishes she could see 5 min of other peoples Diary room so she could just figure out who's with who.

Talk of getting called to diary room last nite & then Fiiiyah

Talk moves to Will again. Nak sarcastically says yeah he is just here to be on TV a few weeks, get some air time, & then go home. No he is here to win. They just don't believe Will is here to not win. They say he is arrogant.

Nak: I asked him (Will) a question & he gave me the dumbass answer

Nak says she went to college a bit but she reads college textbooks in her spare time. Talk moves away from game to general chitchat.

Nak and Dani talking.

Talking about past HGs who won BB and how if they won, they deserved it.

Said the no one likes arrogance in this game.

All this conversation came about because of Will's condescending attitude toward Nak's

question to Dr. Will about asymetrical moles.

Says women have better instincts than men. Equating it to street smarts and common sense.

Dani says common sense cannot be taught. You either have it or you don't.

Dani asks Nak if she went to college.

Nak says she has a little college but reads a lot, usually college level text.

Nak says that when the blue haired girl took her standardized test she was college level in reading,

social studies, English but low in math and biology.

Dani says she's black and white, not artistic at all, not creative.

Will is now up in the bathroom, walking into the kitchen

TOO funny. Will got up walkied into the kitchen checked out who was up(outside) and went back to bed.

Nakomis is telling us how her boyfriend will sit on her and fart.

Just casual boyfriend and hubby talks.

Erika is up theya re all in the bathroom,.theya re telling her she was snoring. Daniell is going to do some laundry....

Erika and Ali getting ready on bathroom. No conversation cause Erika is drying her hair.

Janelle getting ready in HoH bathroom, her and howie talkin on and off.

Howie going on about Nakomis again. Complaining about her smoking. That he wants to put her on the block.

Feeds changed to BY. James boogie talking about April and saying "I dont Caaaare!"

Boggie comments on what diane is wearing, asking if she will be hot in black pants.

Howie, Marcellas and Diane in the red room. Howie picked something and it still had the price attached.

Diane complaining about the snoring. Said Erika was snoring last night.

Archived